Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
The Amar Ujala Foundation has launched the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship for providing scholarships to students studying from classes 9th to 12th. An amount of Rs 30,000/- will be provided on the annual basis to the students of classes 9th and 10th. Students studying in classes 11th and 12th will be given an amount of Rs. 50,000/- Per Annum.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
There are many students who want to undertake classes from 9th to 12th but they sometimes can’t able to do due to financial instabilities, now they can do so after getting the scholarship amounts offered under the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship. Students of classes 9th and 10th will and students of classes 11th and 12th will be given the same scholarship amounts.
Students who have secured good performance in both the written examination and personality interview test conducted by the authorities of the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship provider will be able to get the scholarship amount getting transferred to their relevant bank account number as per the class to which they belong or are pursuing.
Highlights Of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Atul Maheshwari Scholarship|
|Known As||Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Amar Ujala Foundation (AUF)|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Amar Ujala Foundation Portal|
|Objective||To provide financial help and support to the school-going students|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get some financial help and support|
|Applicable To||Citizens of UP|
|Student Category||Students of classes from 9th to 12th|
|Ineligible Beneficiaries||College Degree Holders |
|No. of Ineligible Beneficiaries||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Class 9th and 10th = Rs. 30,000/- PA|
Class 11th and 12th = Rs. 50,000/- PA
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|No.of Examination Centers||57 Cities|
|Last Date to Apply||31st August 2022|
|Office Address||Amar Ujala Foundation, |
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is to provide financial help and support to the students studying in classes 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th so that they will be able to carry out their studies without facing any kind of financial problems. An amount of Rs. 30,000/- to 50,000/- will be provided or awarded to the students on the yearly basis.
Another objective of launching the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is to award students with the scholarship amount who have secured good marks in their previous year’s examination and now are going to get or take admitted to the next class. This scholarship amount will help them to get paid out their schooling fees.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Fresh Opening of Registration Forms||15th July 2022|
|Last Date of Online Form Registration||31st August 2022|
Securing Minimum Marks Is Must
The applicants or students will need to secure the minimum marks cut-off prescribed or ascertained by the selection body or authorized body. In case, the student is not able to secure that minimum mark then he or she will not be given any scholarship preferences so it is mandatory for the students to secure at least 60% of the minimum marks in the last year’s exam.
The implementation procedure will be carried out with the first process of examining the previous year’s exam records of the students who have applied for this scholarship. The Attendance record will also be taken into consideration while making the beneficiary list. The interview test will judge and analyze the student’s performance. At last, students who have secured good written communication skills in the written test will be given the scholarship amounts.
Expected Beneficiary Enrollment Statistics
The expected statistics for beneficiary enrollment are as follows:-
|Class||Expected Beneficiary Enrollment Statistics|
|Class 9th and 10th||18|
|Class 11th and 12th||18|
|Total Beneficiary Enrollment Statistics||36|
List Of Eligible Beneficiaries
The lists of eligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students studying in class 9th
- Students of class 10th
- Students studying in class 11th
- Students of class 12th
Class Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amounts provided to each class student are as follows:-
|Class 9th and 10th||Rs. 30,000/- Per Annum|
|Class 11th and 12th||Rs. 50,000/- Per Annum|
The details of this scholarship exam are as follows:-
|Paper Type||Exam Description||Marks|
|Paper I||Objective Type Questions||60 Marks|
|Paper II||Descriptive Type Questions||60 Marks|
The syllabus details of this exam are as follows:-
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
The exam pattern of this scholarship are as follows:-
|No. of papers||2|
|Exam Type||MCQ and Essay Writing|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Type)|
|Exam Duration||75 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
The selection parameters fixed by the selection body are as follows:-
- Previous Year Examination Record
- Attendance Record
- Performance of Interview Test
- Performance of Written Test
Some of the important guidelines issued by the government regarding this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students belonging to the Person with Disability category will only be given the registration if they are students below the class specified by the selection body.
- The students will need to submit only one email Id and mobile number at one time.
- The size of the PDF documents must not exceed 1 MB.
- The students will be advised to carry out their admit cards while conducting the written test.
- A List of 57 cities will be displayed on the screen of the applicants while making preferences for the center of the exam.
Role Of Amar Ujala Foundation
Here the Amar Ujala Foundation (AUF) is playing a vital role in strengthening the implementation of the success of the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship. It is working with the mission to create a better future through the empowerment of all. AUF plays a role in enabling students from a wider section of society so that they will be able to live their life with dignity and pride.
Benefits of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students belonging to the disadvantaged sections will be able to get admission to the next classes after getting enrolled under the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship.
- Students studying in classes 9th and 10th will be able to get an amount of Rs. 30,000/- on the yearly basis.
- Rs. 50,000/- on the yearly basis will be provided to the students studying in classes 11th and 12th.
- Special provisions have also been set up for the students belonging to children with special needs.
- Students will be able to get the centre of their examination for conducting in around 57 cities.
- The Center of the examination will be given to the students based on their preferences selected by him or them.
- The students who have secured 60% marks in their previous year’s examination will be considered eligible to apply.
- The applicants can apply online under the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship by 31st August 2022.
- Students will be able to receive their admit cards via email provided by them on the portal.
- Scribes will be provided to the students belonging to the PWD categories.
Features of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Amar Ujala Foundation has launched the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students studying in classes from 9th to 12th.
- Students with college-level degrees will not be given any scholarship amounts.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 30,000/- will be sent to the beneficiary’s bank accounts studying in classes 9th and 10th on the yearly basis.
- Students studying in classes 11th and 12th will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/- Per Annum.
- The scholarship amount will be provided to the student for the duration of 1 year.
- Children with Special needs will be provided scribes for conducting this examination.
- Students will be selected based on the marks or performance secured by them in the written examination.
- The last date to apply online under Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is 31st August 2022.
- After clearing the written test, the students will be called for the Interview test.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must hold a domicile of UP.
- The applicant must be a student of class 9th/10th/11th or 12th.
- The students will need to secure at least 60% marks in the previous year’s examination.
- The parental annual income of the student must not exceed Rs. 1 Lakhs.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card is necessary to affix
- Student’s Passport Size Photograph
- DOB Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Student’s Identity Card
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy
- Annual Income Certificate
- Working Mobile Number
- Active Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting the contact details to the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, look at the top center side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship¸ then you may contact this mentioned below office address, phone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Amar Ujala Foundation,
- Sector 59,
- Phone Number:- 0120-4694138
- Email Id:– [email protected]