AWS Machine Learning Scholarship 2024 Apply Online & Application Form | AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
With the active collaboration of Udacity and Intel, AWS Machine Learning Scholarship has been launched so that the students belonging to the underserved categories will be able to avail the scholarship opportunities for pursuing courses in the machine learning programs. Students will be able to learn the basics and conceptual clarities of Machine Learning.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
AWS Machine Learning Scholarship 2024
All those students who want to start their education or studies in Machine Learning or AI (Artificial Intelligence) can apply online under the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship for getting paid the course fees after getting the scholarship amounts provided to them. Students will be able to explore their studies in the AI and MI fields.
Students belonging to the underrepresented and underserved groups can apply online under the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship for carrying out courses in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence courses after getting the scholarship amounts provided to them. Exciting cash prizes will be given to the students. Around 2000 students will be able to get selected for getting scholarship amounts.
Highlights Of AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship
|AWS Machine Learning Scholarship
|Amazon Web Services Machine Learning Scholarship
|Active collaboration of Udacity and Intel
|Udacity & Intel
|Amazon Web Services
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To provide career paths to the students in the machine learning aspects
|Students will be able to start their careers in the fastest-growing field
|Students of 18 Years
|Students of underrepresented and underserved groups
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|Form of Benefit
|Amount of benefit
|Machine Learning Foundation Course (AWS DeepRacer)
|Duration of Course
|3 to 5 hours per week
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
Objectives Of AWS Machine Learning Scholarship
The main objective of launching the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Scheme is to provide a portal or integrated form of an interface by which the students who have provided knowledge about the machine learning aspects with insufficient representation will be able to get full knowledge so that they will be empowered to start their career in this field.
Another objective of launching the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship is to provide scholarships to such students who have lots of interest in the machine learning and artificial intelligence field but are not able to start their career because of insufficient funds, will be able to get scholarships for capturing knowledge about the basics of machine learning.
This scholarship will be provided to the students falling under or belonging to the underserved or underrepresented communities according to the duration of the course they have joined which is the Python Nanodegree program. The student must belong to this beneficiary category otherwise the student will get disqualified from getting enrollment.
The beneficiary category undertaken by the student and the course of study undertaken by the student or scholar will not only sufficient for their selection. It is also mandatory to possess or attain the age limit of 18 years and the students exceeding this age limit will not be given any scholarship enrollment.
AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Amount
This machine learning course will consist of 4 months which will be provided to the students for joining. Students who have joined the Python Nanodegree program will be given $4,000 in summer and winter cohorts. The top 500 students will be selected for providing mentorship opportunities to them. This mentorship or career advice will be provided to them for 12 months (1 Year).
Some Other Featured Programs
Some other featured programs of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Business Analytics
- Data Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Intro to Programming
- Digital Marketing
- Self-Driving Car Engineer
Udacity is a community of global learners that have been united and created with the shared goal of upliftment and transformation in the learning aspects. This community is focused on providing education to students on a global scale founded to pursue a mission to democratize education. Udacity prepares the next generation for technical jobs.
List Of Covered Udacity Schools
The list of covered Udacity schools:-
|School of Artificial Intelligence
|School of Autonomous Systems
|School of Business
|School of Cloud Computing
|School of Cybersecurity
|School of Data Science
|School of Programming
|School of Product Management
List Of Covered Facilities
The list of covered facilities are as follows:-
- Convenient Part-time online learning course.
- Flexible schedule or timetable covering a few hours a week.
- Scholarship availability on a global scale.
- Facilitation of Free Training.
- Facilitation of mentors for imparting mentorship to the students.
Organizing Mentorship & Career Guidance
The students who are applying for getting the scholarship amounts for this scholarship will also be granted or given Mentorship and career guidance session or seminars so that they will be able to put questions and resolve their doubts without feeling hesitation. Only those students will be given this session or seminar who belong to the student out of top 500 students.
The selection body or entity has also set up some limitations on the beneficiaries who will be considered eligible for applying. Around 2000 students will be able to get an advantage provided with this scholarship which means that a target of covering around 2000 students have been set up or fixed by the AWS.
The students or applicants going to get admission to this course will need to know the course duration for which they will need to attend their classes. The duration of this course will be fixed for 3 to 4 months covering 124 days. Each week, the student will need to invest 6 to 7 hours.
Facilitation of Assessment Tool
The students will also be able to access the assessment tools or services provided by Amazon services to the students. Students who have performed best out of the whole class students will be selected for the assessment so that they will be able to create their follow-up for getting better improvement and progressions to this course.
Benefits Of AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Thousands of students will be able to start their careers in the Machine and Learning Field.
- Underrepresented and Underserved groups will be given first preference to apply online under the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship.
- Free mentorship services will be provided to the best-eligible students.
- Career advice will be provided to the students for 12 months.
- There are many schools that have been empanelled for providing basic knowledge of machine learning to the students.
- Around 2000 students will be able to get the scholarships.
- Students will be selected based on the marks they have scored on the assessment test.
- Training will be provided to the students free of cost.
- Around 500 students will be given mentorship and career guidance under the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship.
- The students will be able to learn and understand the concepts of machine learning.
Features Of AWS Machine Learning Scholarship 2024
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- With the active collaboration of Udacity and Intel, AWS Machine Learning Scholarship has been launched.
- Students belonging to underrepresented and underserved groups can apply online.
- This scholarship program will be provided to those students who want to start their careers in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- A scholarship amount of $4,000 will be given to the beneficiaries undertaking the Python Nanodegree program.
- Scholarships will be provided to the students for joining the Machine Learning Foundation Course.
- This Machine Learning Foundation Course will consist of 4 months.
- The top 500 students will be given free mentorship for 12 months.
- A cloud-based 3D car racing simulator will be provided to the students for learning ML and Reinforcement Learning.
- A target of covering around 2000 students has been set up for awarding the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must be a candidate of an underrepresented or underserved group.
- The student must be above 18 years of age.
- Students residing in the US trade will be considered ineligible to apply online.
- This scholarship will not be provided to Udacity employees.
- The students will need to invest 6 to 7 hours on the weekly basis.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Recommendation Letters
- CV or Resume
- DOB Certificate
- Scanned Copy of the Passport
- Other Documents if any
Process To Apply Online Under AWS Machine Learning Scholarship 2024
The applicants will need to follow the step-by-step procedure given below to apply online under this scholarship:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, you will need to scroll through the page until you will reach the bottom side of the screen.
- Look under the section of Resources.
- Click on the link to Scholarships.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Look at the scholarships given on this page.
- Now click on the Get Started Button under the section of AWS AI & ML Scholarship Program.
- A new page will be on your screen.
- Then click on the button to Get Started once again at the top-centre side of the page.
- After that, you will get land on the new page.
- Click on the button to Submit Your Application.
- The Sign In Page will get displayed on your screen.
- Make your login credentials to Sign in.
- After that, you will be able to register online.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below steps for getting contact details online:-
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then you will be able to see the homepage.
- Now scroll through the page until you will reach the bottom side of the screen.
- Look under the section of Support.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The relevant contact details will get shown on your screen.