Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Benefits & Features | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Check Amount & Last Date | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligible Courses & Covered Allowances | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme so that the students belonging to the underprivileged communities will be able to receive scholarship incentives for getting scholarship amounts. Students will be able to get admission to the higher courses.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Scholarship amounts will be provided or granted to the students wanting to explore their careers after getting higher studies. For this, they will need to apply online for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. This scheme will only be provided to the students of Andhra Pradesh holding underprivileged communities such as SC, ST, OBC, and EWS.
Now the students will not have to suffer from the financial issues because of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme that has been launched for awarding scholarship amounts to the students belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh. This scholarship will be given to them for pursuing higher courses such as ITI, B.Tech, M.Tech, UG & PG Degrees, etc.
Highlights Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Delegated State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Allotted Portal||Navasakam Portal|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students for pursuing further courses|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get admission to the higher courses with the help of scholarships|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, OBC, EWS|
|No of Beneficiary Categories||4|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-|
|Scholarship Tenure||1 Year|
|Covered Allowances||Tuition, Mess, & Hostel Fees|
|No of Covered Allowances||3|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The major objective of launching the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is to redress the financial issues of the students belonging to the backward communities by which they will be inspired or motivated the same for pursuing or carrying out higher studies. This will provide them with a sufficient amount of funds by which they can get paid their fees.
Another objective of launching the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is to provide scholarship incentives to the students of SC, ST, OBC, and EWS wanting to continue further studies but can’t do so due to financial instabilities. This will be provided to the students residing in Andhra Pradesh. Students can enroll in various courses.
It is only on the basis of beneficiary category, that the selected students will be able to carry out scholarship amounts provided or awarded to them. This scholarship will be awarded or granted only to those students who belong to the communities of SC, ST, OBC, and EWS residing in the Andhra Pradesh state.
Eligible Higher Courses
The following courses can be undertaken by the students:-
- ITI Courses
- Polytechnic Courses
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Courses
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
Annual Income Limit
The student must possess that annual income limit that has been ascertained by the selection body. It is only on the basis of the annual income limit that the students will be able to carry out scholarships. The annual income limit of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/-.
The students will also be given selection as well as scholarship amounts on the basis of attendance records attained or secured by them. This will assure their selection if they want to get online registration and also have satisfied this parameter. The students will need to attain or maintain 75% attendance records.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Amount
The rate of scholarship are as follows:-
|Degree or Course||Scholarship Amount|
|Polytechnic Course||Rs. 15,000/-|
|ITI Course||Rs. 10,000/-|
|UG Degree||Rs. 20,000/-|
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Coverage
This scholarship will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Tuition Fees
- Mess Charges
- Hostel Fees
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Last Date
The students can apply online before the last date for online form submission because it will provide them with timely registration. Students will also be able to get rid of the server-hanging issues. The last date to apply online has not been released. Whenever it will get released you may apply online.
The students must be taking admission to the below-mentioned eligible institutions:-
- Government Colleges
- Private Colleges affiliated with State Universities/ Boards
The below-mentioned beneficiaries will be considered ineligible to apply online:-
- Students whose annual income limit exceeds Rs. 2.50 Lakhs.
- Students pursuing courses beyond the prescribed eligible courses.
- Students pursuing correspondence courses.
Benefits Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Students will not have to suffer from financial instability.
- Students will be able to pursue or carry out higher courses.
- The scholarship amount provided to the students will cover major allowances.
- Variable scholarships will be awarded to the students on the basis of courses undertaken by the student.
- One can apply online before the last date for getting timely registration.
- This will increase the literacy rates of AP state.
Features Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- This scheme will be provided to the natives of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Students must be belonging to the OBC, SC, ST, & EWS.
- Scholarship amounts range from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-.
- This scholarship will cover the mess, tuition, and hostel fees.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scheme: –
- The applicant must be a native of Andhra Pradesh state.
- He or she must belong to the OBC, EWS, SC, and ST communities.
- Students must be going to enroll in the higher courses prescribed in this scheme.
- The annual income limit must be Rs. 2,50,000/-.
- He or she must be pursuing studies from the prescribed eligible institutions.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Fee Receipt of Course or Degree
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will be launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to do login:-
- Visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Login button.
- The login panel will get displayed.
- Fill in the login details such as:-
- Now click on the Login button.
In case you are having any doubts or queries regarding the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, then you may contact this mentioned email ID:- [email protected].