MP Foreign Study Scholarship Benefits & Features | MP Foreign Study Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | MP Foreign Study Scholarship Check Covered Allowances & Age Limit Offered Degrees & Minimum Marks | Benefits & Features | Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Department of Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare has launched the MP Foreign Study Scholarship for students who want to continue their studies after getting a residence in a foreign or abroad country with the help of the scholarship amount provided to them. Students will be able to pursue PhD, Post-Research, and PG degrees from foreign universities.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about this scholarship like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
MP Foreign Study Scholarship 2023
Now the students can fulfil their dreams of pursuing a higher course of studies or college-based studies from the abroad universities situated outside India after getting the scholarship amounts offered under the MP Foreign Study Scholarship. Students will be able to pursue MA, Post-Research, and Ph.D. degrees after getting financial help and support.
The Department of Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare has launched this scholarship so that the students belonging to the residency of Madhya Pradesh will be able to avail the benefits of the scholarship opportunities provided to them for pursuing PhD, Post-doctoral and PG degrees of studies. Higher studies can only be completed after getting the scholarship amount.
Highlights Of MP Foreign Study Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||MP Foreign Study Scholarship|
|Launched By||Department of Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare|
|Delegated State||Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology |
Ministry of Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare
|Allocated Portal||Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Portal|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to students pursuing foreign studies|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get further studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||College Degree Students|
|Beneficiary Categories||Minorities & EBC|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Covered Degrees||PG, Ph.D. and Postdoctoral studies|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Scholarship Duration||2 to 4 Years|
|Selection Parameters||Application Submission and Interview Performance|
|Transferral Type||Monthly Basis|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Will be updated soon|
|Selection Parameters||Merit & Academic Performance|
|Telephone Number||(O)-2551514 / 2551517|
Objectives Of MP Foreign Study Scholarship
The major objective of launching the MP Foreign Study Scholarship is to provide scholarships in the form of encouragement so that the students belonging to the section or categories of Backward classes or minorities will be able to complete or fulfil their dreams of pursuing a higher course of studies from foreign universities.
Another objective of launching this scholarship is to offer the scholarship amounts to students with a meritorious record or academic performance for pursuing Ph.D., Post-doctoral, and PG degrees of studies. There will be the promotion of higher studies among such students. This scholarship has the aim of encouragement and motivation. The student must belong to the Minority or EBC category.
The following beneficiaries will be considered eligible for applying online:-
Annual Income Limit
The student must possess that annual income limit that has been set up by the selection body otherwise the student will not be given any scholarship amount. Those students whose annual income limit is equal to Rs. 5,00,000/- will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship. If it exceeds the value of the income limit, the student will not be given scholarship enrollment.
The student or scholar who is going to apply for this scholarship will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the applicant must belong to the age group of 35 years.
List Of Offered Degrees
The list of offered degrees is as follows:-
- PhD Degree
- Postdoctoral Research
- PG or MA Degree
List Of Covered Allowances
The list of covered allowances is as follows:-
- Annual Subsistence
- Accessory Travelling Allowance
- Contingency Allowance
- Fees and Insurance Allowance
- Poll Tax
- Equipment Allowance
- Local Journey
MP Foreign Study Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided to the student is as follows:-
|Allowance Covered||Scholarship Amount|
|Annual Subsistence||US$ 7700/-|
|Poll Tax||Actual cost|
|Equipment Allowance||Rs. 1100/-|
|Accessory Travelling Allowance||US$ 15/-|
|Fees and Insurance Allowance||Actual expenses|
|Local Journey||Actual expenses|
MP Foreign Study Scholarship Last Date
There is always a need to apply online for the scholarship program before the last date for this, the beneficiaries will also need to get to know the last date by which they can get registration. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it is released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
Minimum Marks Cut-Off
The students will need to secure the minimum marks for getting enrollment or registration under this scholarship in return for getting the scholarship amounts. The students will need to secure 60% marks in the previous year’s exam. There will be no different marks that need to be gained in the different degrees such as PhD, M.Phil, and PG Degree.
Degree Wise Scholarship Duration
The scholarship duration of each degree is as follows;-
|Ph.D. Post Research||2 Years|
|PG Degree||2 Years|
MP Foreign Study Scholarship Selection Procedure
The students will be selected on the basis of the selection procedure carried out by the selection body. Applications submitted by the students will first be scrutinized by the selection body and then the shortlisted students will be called for the interview test. Students who have passed this test will be given or honoured with the scholarship amounts.
The selection parameters for this scholarship test are as follows:-
- Applications submitted by the student
- Personal Interview performance
Benefits Of MP Foreign Study Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to get admission to foreign universities or colleges with the help of the MP Foreign Study Scholarship.
- Students will only be given scholarships for pursuing PG and PhD degrees.
- Scholars who have secured a good academic record in their previous year’s session will be given first preference to apply online.
- Students who are undertaking PhD or Post-Research studies will be given a scholarship amount for the duration of 2 Years.
- Scholarship amounts will be offered for 4 years to the students for undertaking a PhD course of studies.
- Scholars will be given scholarships for the duration of 2 years while undertaking a PG or MA degree.
- A list of eligible students will be uploaded to the portal.
- Students will be selected based on their interview performance shown by them after conducting this interview session.
- For more information about the MP Foreign Study Scholarship, one can go through the information and instructions uploaded to the portal online.
- Scholars will be able to build up their careers based on this higher course of studies.
Features Of MP Foreign Study Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Department of Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare has launched the MP Foreign Study Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be applicable to students belonging to the EBC and minority communities.
- Scholarships will be provided to students who want to opt for further studies from foreign universities.
- Scholars can undertake PG, PhD, and Post-Research degrees with the help of scholarship amounts offered to them.
- This scholarship amount will cover all the expenses spent by the student while carrying out his or her studies.
- Variable scholarship amounts will be offered to the students based on the course or degree that they are pursuing or undertaking.
- An amount of $7700/- will be offered to the students in the form of Annual Subsistence.
- Shortlisted students will be called for the conduction of interview rounds under this scholarship.
- Students are urged to visit the official website to fetch guidelines and information regarding the scholarship uploaded to the portal.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
MP Foreign Study Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student or applicant must be an Indian.
- The scholar or student must be residing in the MP state.
- This scholarship will only be applicable to students belonging to the EBC and minority communities.
- The age of the student must be 35 years as of 1st January 2022.
- The student must be pursuing an MA, PhD, and Post-Research degree.
- The students will need to secure 60% marks in the previous year’s exam.
- The annual income of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 5,00,000/-.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Academic certificate
- Bank passbook
- BPL Card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Native certificate
- PAN Card
- Proof of Identity
Process To Apply Online Under MP Foreign Study Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the MP Foreign Study Scholarship is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the MP Foreign Study Scholarship, then you may contact this mobile number:- (O)-2551514 / 2551517.