Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Check Amount & Last Date | Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
The Cummins India Foundation has launched the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program for providing scholarship amounts to the students who want to pursue their UG and PG degree in the technical field with the help of scholarships amount. This scholarship will be provided to the students belonging to the economically and socially disadvantaged sections of society.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2023
The Cummins India Foundation has launched the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program for needy students so that they will be able to complete their college-based studies with the help of scholarship amounts provided to them. This scholarship will be provided to the students for undertaking UG and PG courses of studies in the technical fields. The student must belong to the SEBC category.
Now the students who are holding the categories of SEBC and also want to undertake their studies in the professional degree or in the technical streams can apply online under this scholarship for undertaking such fields so after getting the scholarship amounts offered to them. This will provide social welfare provisions to the needy students.
Highlights of Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program|
|Known as||Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship|
|Launched By||Cummins India Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Cummins Portal|
|Objective||To provide educational opportunities to the technical course students|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get the scholarship amounts for getting paid out their fees|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Eligible Cities|
|Eligible Cities||Ahmednagar, Phaitan, Indore, Jamshedpur, Pune & Dewas|
|No. of Eligible Cities||6|
|Beneficiaries||College pursuing students|
|Beneficiary Category||SEBC Category|
|Age Limit||25 Years|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Minimum Marks Required||60% Marks|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Transferral Type||Monthly Basis|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||31st December 2022|
Objectives Of Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2023
The main objective of launching the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program is to provide social security and social welfare to the students belonging to the Economically and Socially Disadvantaged sections of society who want to uplift their standards to a higher level with the help of studies. Scholarships will help them to get paid their fees for the UG and PG courses of study.
Another objective of launching this scholarship is to provide scholarships to students carrying out their studies from the major cities such as Ahmednagar, Phaitan, Indore, Jamshedpur, Pune and Dewas so that the students will be inspired for pursuing higher courses of studies such as technical streams after getting the scholarship amounts. The students will be inspired for carrying out higher courses of study.
The foundation has also set up some limitations on the categories of beneficiaries who will be able to apply online under this scholarship for getting the scholarship amount. The student must be belonging to the Economically & Socially Disadvantaged Sections of society. The students must record while he or she is pursuing UG and PG degrees in the technical course.
The applicant who is going to apply for this scholarship will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the applicant must be below the age of 25 years.
The lists of ineligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students undertaking courses instead of technical studies
- Students holding age above 25 years
- Scholars already getting scholarship amounts from some other scholarship program
List Of Eligible Courses
The lists of eligible courses are as follows:-
- UG or BA
- PG or MA
- Professional Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Polytechnic Courses
- Engineering Courses
List of Eligible Cities
The lists of eligible cities are as follows:-
List of Covered Allowances
The lists of covered allowances are as follows:-
|Fee and Claim Reimbursement||Development Fees|
|Academic Expenses||Exam Fees|
|Tuition Fee Reimbursement||Stationery Bills|
|University Charges||Laptops Allotment|
Minimum Marks Cut Off
The major selection parameter that marks the final selection of the student is his or her minimum marks cut off that he or she has secured in the last year’s examination. It is mandatory for the students at least to secure 60% of the minimum marks in the last year’s or previous year’s examination in order to be considered eligible for this scholarship program.
Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit is another selection parameter on the basis of which the student gets selected for getting or receiving the scholarship amount because it showcases whether the student is financially stable or unstable for carrying out the education fees. The annual income of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 3,00,000/-.
The lists of selection parameters are as follows:-
- Application submitted by the student
- Aptitude Test Performance
- Personal Interview Performance
The selection body will start scrutinizing the documents submitted by the students. The scrutinization process will select the eligible students then students will be called for conducting an aptitude test then the next step will be to take an interview of the shortlisted students appearing for the personality test. The students will only be given the scholarship amount after passing out the personality interview test.
Last Date To Apply Online
The students or applicants will need to apply online for this scholarship before the last date in order to get rid of the server hanging issues. One can apply online under the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program before 31st December 2022. Those students who have applied before this date will get faster online registration.
Benefits Of Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to pursue their Engineering courses after getting enrolled under the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program.
- Scholarships will be given to the students who have secured good performance in the interview test.
- The students who have secured 60% in their previous year’s exam will be able to secure his or her scholarship seat.
- Students who have been selected will be called for the next round of interview tests.
- Rs. 1500/- will be provided to the students based on the semester system in the form of stationery bill expenses.
- All expenses will be reimbursed by the foundation authorities on behalf of the student’s performance.
- Students will be able to start their careers in the technical fields.
- Scholars who will be able to secure good marks or performance in the personality interview test will be allotted the scholarship amount for this scholarship.
- 6 major cities across India have been selected for the selection of eligible beneficiaries.
- There will be a promotion of the adoption of engineering studies in the college degree phase.
Features Of Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program has been launched by the Cummins India Foundation.
- This scholarship has been launched for students who want to get admission to the engineering course of studies in their UG and PG degree phase.
- The student must ensure that he or she belongs to the socially and economically disadvantaged sections of society.
- The student must be pursuing a technical course of study.
- The scholarship amount will cover these expenses:-
- Fee and Claim Reimbursement
- Development Fees
- Academic Expenses
- Exam Fees
- Tuition Fee Reimbursement
- Stationery Bills
- Students must be carrying out studies in major cities such as Ahmednagar, Phaitan, Indore, Jamshedpur, Pune and Dewas.
- The scholarship amount will be directly sent to the bank account of the eligible beneficiary.
- Soon the government will start providing or distributing laptops to students pursuing B.Tech.
- The students will be required to make online registration under the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program before the last date of online form submission.
- For getting more information, one can keep visiting the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be carrying out degrees or studies from the universities situated at Ahmednagar, Indore, Jamshedpur, Dewas, Pune and Phaitan.
- The scholar must be pursuing a B.Tech degree.
- The students must clear or pass the class 12th exam.
- The age of the student must be 25 years.
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% of the minimum marks in the previous year’s examination.
- The annual income of the student’s parents must be equal to Rs. 3,00,000/-.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- SEBC Caste Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Admission Proof
- Course or College Fee Receipt
- Bank Account Details
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Working Email ID Address
- Active Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.