Prathibha Scholarship 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | Prathibha Scholarship Benefits & Features | Prathibha Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Prathibha Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Prathibha Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
The Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment has launched the Pratibha Scholarship to provide or award scholarship funds to students so that they will be able to continue their studies in the science stream with the help of scholarship amounts provided to them. Every year, they will be given an amount of Rs. 60,000/-.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Pratibha Scholarship 2024 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Pratibha Scholarship 2024
Students carrying out BSc and MSc degrees from accredited or recognized universities can apply online under the Pratibha Scholarship to get the scholarship amounts for the completion of their degrees. The only eligibility criteria are to pursue a PG and UG degree in the natural sciences. For scholarship renewal, the students will need to secure 60% marks in the previous year’s exam.
The KSCSTE has launched the Pratibha Scholarship for students with a science background so that they will not face any difficulties while pursuing their studies. With this scholarship program, other students will also be motivated the same for opt for the science stream. The students can apply online before the last date.
Highlights Of Pratibha Scholarship 2024
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Pratibha Scholarship Scheme
|Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE)
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment Portal
|To inspire the students to undertake science stream in their studies
|Students will be able to get the scholarship amount
|Citizens of Kerala
|Students opting for the science and technology stream
|B.Sc & M.Sc degrees
|CBSE & ICSE Board
|Delegated Subsequent Categories
|Mathematical, Physical & Life Sciences
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|Form of Benefit
|60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam
|70% Attendance Record
|Amount of benefit
|Bsc = Rs. 54,000/- & Msc = Rs. 1,00,000/-
|SC or ST = 10% & Girls = 50%
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|Will be updated soon
|Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment
Objectives Of Pratibha Scholarship
The primary objective of launching the Pratibha Scholarship is to promote the adoption of Science education among students so that students will be inspired for the science stream or subjects in the current pursuing classes without thinking about the high-paying fee structure it holds. On an annual basis, the students will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
Another objective of launching the Pratibha Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students undertaking studies in the Science and Technology field or stream so that they will be able to carry out their studies till completion without suffering from financial debt. One can apply online before the last date of online form submission. One can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
List Of Eligible Degrees
The following degrees will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts:-
The lists of eligible subjects are as follows:-
|Food & Nutrition
List of Subsequent Categories
The lists of subsequent categories are as follows:-
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
Degree Wise Scholarship Amounts
The scholarship amounts provided to each degree holder are as follows:-
Year Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided to each degree holder in year wise are as follows:-
The details of the seat reservation are as follows:-
|Seat Reservation %age
Pratibha Scholarship Duration
The students will be able to receive the scholarship amount for that duration or amount of time or period that has been set up or fixed by the selection body for the disbursement of scholarship amounts. All those students who are undertaking science-based degrees will be given the scholarship amount for the duration of 3 years.
Pratibha Scholarship Last Date
It is obvious that the students will be able to get the scholarship registration after applying online under this scholarship. For this, they will also need to get to know the last date by which they can get registration. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it is released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
Only those number of scholarships will be provided or awarded to the students who have been listed in the beneficiary limitation number for the students. Each year, the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment awards 100 scholarships to eligible beneficiaries. It is obviously clear, that around 100 students will be able to get the scholarships.
Minimum Marks Cut Off
It is mandatory for the students to secure at least the minimum cut-off marks in the last or previous year’s examination to get selected as eligible beneficiaries. The previous year’s exam marks scored by the student will also be taken into consideration at the time of making the selection. The students will need to secure at least 90% marks in the previous year’s exam.
Benefits Of Pratibha Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students will be inspired to explore their careers in the science and technology stream.
- Pratibha Scholarship will provide financial assistance to students in pursuing their studies.
- Girls will be given equal opportunities by reserving 50% of seats for them.
- Students belonging to the SC or ST communities will be given a 10% seat reservation
- Students pursuing B.Sc will be given an amount of Rs. 12,000/- in the first year & Rs. 18,000/- in the second year and Rs. 24,000/- in the 3rd year.
- M.Sc degree holders will be given scholarship amounts 2 times.
- Students who have scored 90% marks in the previous year’s exam will be given their first scholarship preference.
- Students will be able to get rid of the hanging issues of the server while making online registration on the portal.
- The applicants can apply online under the Pratibha Scholarship before the last date to get timely registration.
- Students of both CBSE and ICSE boards will be considered eligible to apply.
Features Of Pratibha Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Pratibha Scholarship has been launched by the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment.
- This scholarship has been launched with the active participation of the Kerala State Government.
- This scholarship will be applicable to students residing in Kerala state.
- Students pursuing BSc and MSc will be given scholarships to apply.
- An amount of Rs. 54,000/- in the form of scholarships will be provided to the students pursuing B.sc for the 3 years.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 1 Lakh will be given to the students for pursuing M.Sc.
- The students will need to secure at least 90% marks in the previous year’s exam.
- 50% of seats will be reserved for the women candidates and 10% seats for the students belonging to the SC or ST communities.
- The last date to get online registration under Pratibha Scholarship will be updated soon.
- For more information, one can visit the official website.
Pratibha Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned eligibility criteria for getting online registration under Pratibha Scholarship: –
- The student must be a citizen of Kerala.
- The student must be pursuing a UG or PG degree in the life sciences or basic sciences subject.
- The applicant must have secured 90% marks in the previous year’s exam.
- The students will need to secure 60% marks for getting a scholarship renewal.
- 80% marks must be secured or obtained by the student of SC or ST candidate.
Some of the important documents to apply online under the Pratibha Scholarship are as follows:-
- Student Data-Sheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- SC or ST Caste Certificate
- Certificate in proof of ‘Place of Origin’
- Duly signed “Terms & Conditions”
- E-payment form
Process to Apply Online Under Pratibha Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the Pratibha Scholarship. Whenever the application procedure is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points to get the contact details:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the option of Contact Us.
- Then click on the link to KSCSTE.
- The contact details will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details mentioned on your screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Pratibha Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned office address, phone number, and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment
- Sasthra Bhawan,
- Kerala- 695004
- Phone Number:- +91-471-2548200
- Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org