Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence View Amount & Last Date | Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Registration & Login Portal | View Online Status & All Details |
The State Government of Rajasthan has launched the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence so that students holding the domicile of Rajasthan will be able to pursue UG, PG and a PhD degrees from their choice of foreign universities after getting the scholarship amounts provided to them in the form of financial help and support.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2023
The Department of Collegiate Education has launched the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence for awarding the scholarship amounts to the students of Rajasthan so that they will be able to pursue bachelor’s, and master’s degrees and PhD studies from foreign universities situated in the USA, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, and other. Around 200 students will be selected for abroad studies.
A scholarship amount of Rs. 10,00,000/- will be provided to the students residing in the Rajasthan state under the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence for undertaking a higher course of studies from the top 25 empanelled abroad universities. Students will be able to pursue BA, PG, and PhD degree. A target of covering 200 students has been set.
Highlights Of Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Scheme For Academic Excellence
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence|
|Launched By||State Government of Rajasthan|
|Allotted Portal||Higher Technical And Medical Education Portal|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Delegated Departments||Department of Collegiate Education |
Department of Technical Education
|No. of Delegated Departments||2|
|Objective||To provide admission to a foreign university by awarding them the scholarship amount|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue their college-based studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Students who have passed class 12th|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who want to pursue UG, MA and PhD courses|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 8,00,000/-|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Total Beneficiaries Limit||200|
|Budget Amount||Rs. 65 Crores|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||One Time Payment|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence
The major objective of launching the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence is to provide scholarship amounts to the students dreaming of pursuing higher or further course of studies from the abroad universities. There are various students who have exceptional learning powers which can be used in studies. Around 200 slots have been reserved for the selection of students.
The second objective of launching the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence is to provide financial assistance to the Rajasthan students so that they will be able to carry out studies from the universities situated at the USA, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, and others. The scholarship amount provided to the students will cover the tuition fee, maintenance allowance, contingency allowance, visa costs and others.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Statistics
The statistics of this scholarship are as follows:-
List Of Covered Fields
The list of covered fields are as follows:-
|Humanities||Social Science||Forest Science|
|Environmental Science||Law||Business Management|
|Finance||Pure Science||Public Health|
Course Wise Slots
The course-wise slots allotted are as follows:-
List Of Covered Allowances
The list of covered allowances are as follows:-
|Annual Maintenance Allowance||Annual Contingency Allowance|
|Visa Fees||Tuition Fees|
|Medical Insurance||Travel Cost|
Rate Of Scholarship
The rate of scholarship are as follows:-
|Allowance Covered||Scholarship Amount|
|Annual Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|Annual Contingency Allowance||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Visa Fees||Full Fee|
|Tuition Fees||Full Fee|
|Medical Insurance||Full Fee|
|Travel Cost||Full Fee|
List Of Empanelled Foreign Universities
The list of empanelled foreign universities are as follows:-
|University of Oxford||Stanford University||Harvard University|
|California Institute of Technology||Massachusetts Institute of technology||University of Cambridge|
|University of California, Berkeley||Yale University||Princeton University|
|University of Chicago||Imperial College London||Johns Hopkins University|
|University of Pennsylvania||ETH Zurich||University of California, Los Angeles|
|UCL||Columbia University||Cornell University|
|Duke University||Tsinghua University||University of Michigan-Ann Arbor|
|Peking University||Northwest University||National University of Singapore|
|New York University||London School of Economics & Political Science||Carnegie Mellon University|
|University of Washington||University of Edinburgh||University of Melbourne|
|LMU Munich||University of Calfornia, San Diego||University of British Columbia|
|King’s College London||Karolinska Institute||The University of Tokyo|
|Georgia Institute of Technology||University of Hong Kong||McGill University|
|Technical University of Munich||Heidelberg University||Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne|
|The University of Texas at Austin||KU Leuven Belgium Paris Sciences et Lettres – PSL . Research University Paris||Nanyang Technological University, Singapore|
|The University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign||University of Wisconsin – Madison||Washington University in St. Louis|
List Of Offered Courses
The list of offered courses are as follows:-
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
- PhD Degree
- Post-Doctoral Research Degree
Course Wise Scholarship Tenure
The scholarship tenure of each course are as follows:-
|PG Degree||2 Years|
|PhD Degree||3 Years|
|Post-Doctoral Research Degree||1 Year|
Annual Income Limit
The source of earning of the student/beneficiary’s family will also be taken into consideration whenever the student will be shortlisted for getting the scholarship amounts. The annual income of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 8,00,000/-. Only those students will be shortlisted whose annual income value equals to this amount.
Maximum Age Limit
The age of the student must or should not exceed the that age limit that has been specified or aforesaid by the selection body for the selection of an eligible beneficiary. The student age must be 35 years or in other words the maximum age limit of the student will be 35 years of age.
The government has also set up some limitations on the beneficiaries, which will have to be bound by the students going to get apply for this scholarship. Only around 200 seats have been reserved for the students who will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts, which means a target of covering around 200 students from the Rajasthan state has been set up by the government.
For the successful implementation of this scholarship, the Government of Rajasthan along with the active participation of the Collegiate Department has also approved the budget so that the effective and successful workflow of this scholarship structure will take place. An amount of Rs. 65 Crores has been approved or sanctioned by the government in the form of budget.
Benefits Of Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students securing good meritorious records will be able to get the scholarship amount offered under the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence.
- This scholarship will fulfil the dreams of students who want to pursue higher studies.
- Students will be able to get admission to foreign universities.
- An amount of Rs. 10,00,000/- will be provided to the students.
- Arounjd 200 students will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
- Student whose age if 35 years will be considered eligible for applying.
- There are around 48 Foreign Universities to which students can get admission.
- A scholarship amount will be offered for 3 years to the students who are pursuing PhD courses.
- Students pursuing MA or PG degree will be given the scholarship amount for 1/2/3 years.
- The students will need to get online registration under the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence for getting faster registration.
Features Of Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The State Government of Rajasthan has launched the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence.
- This scholarship has been launched for meritorious students.
- There are 2 departments which have been delegated the task of carrying out the operations of scholarship activities.
- Students who want to pursue their UG, PG and PhD courses of studies will be offered admission to foreign universities.
- There are around 12 courses of study which have been offered to the students for opting as their main or major subject in their degree.
- The age of the student must be not above 35 years.
- Rs. 10,00,000/- will be provided for the year in the form of a scholarship.
- There are around 48 foreign universities or colleges that have been empanelled for providing admissions to the students.
- The students will need to apply online for the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence before the last date.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The student must have secured a good academic record in the class 12th exam.
- The age of the student must be not above 35 years.
- The student must be going to undertake abroad study from any one out of the empanelled university.
- The annual income of the student must be equal to Rs. 8 Lakhs.
- This scholarship will be granted only to 1 student from each family.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Bank accounts details
- Educational Certificates
- University Admission Proof
- Active Mobile number for receiving OTPs
- Working Email Id for future reference
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Process To Apply Online Under Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below steps for getting contact details:-
- Visit the official website first.
- On the homepage, click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can see the contact details.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence, then you may contact this below mentioned telephone number and email ID:-
- Telephone number:- 0141-2706106
- Email ID:- [email protected]mail.com