Sanskrit Scholarship Benefits & Features | Sanskrit Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Sanskrit Scholarship Check Duration & Minimum Marks | Check Eligibility & All Details |
For the promotion of the Sanskrit language in studies, the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan located in Delhi has launched the Sanskrit Scholarship so that the students who are pursuing their schooling and college-level degrees in the Sanskrit language will be able to receive the scholarship amount for pursuing further studies.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Sanskrit Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Sanskrit Scholarship 2023
To preserve the cultural heritage and rich history of the Sanskrit language, the Sanskrit Scholarship has been launched by CSU so that the students will get motivated to pursue their further or present classes in the Sanskrit language with the help of a scholarship amount. Students of classes 9th, 10th, 11th,12th, UG, and PG will be considered eligible for getting a scholarship amount.
Central Sanskrit University has launched the Sanskrit Scholarship so that the students studying from classes 9th to PG will be able to get scholarships for pursuing their relevant classes in the Sanskrit language. For getting this scholarship amount, the students will need to secure 50% of the minimum marks in their exams.
Highlights Of Sanskrit Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Sanskrit Scholarship|
|Launched By||Central Sanskrit University (Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan)|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology |
Ministry of Human Resource Development
|No. of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Allocated Portal||Central Sanskrit University Portal|
|Objective||To preserve the rich heritage and rich history of the Sanskrit language|
|Benefit||Students will be inspired for studying their classes in the Sanskrit language|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, PWD, OBC|
|No. Of Beneficiary Categories||4|
|Eligible Classes||Classes from 9th to 12th|
|No. of Eligible Classes||4|
|No.of Eligible Degrees||UG Degree to PhD Degree|
|No.of Eligible Degrees||3|
|Minimum Marks Cut Off||60% Marks|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Variable|
|Scholarship Duration||10 to 24 Months|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Central Sanskrit University 56-57, |
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Sanskrit Scholarship
The main objective of launching the Sanskrit Scholarship is to promote the adoption of the Sanskrit language in their studies so that the students will get inspired or motivated for preserving the cultural heritage and rich history of the language. For this, the government has also established some institutions of excellence.
Another objective of launching the Sanskrit Scholarship is to award the students studying in classes from 9th to 12th and at the college levels degrees such as UG, PG, and Ph.D. while securing good marks in the Sanskrit language. To such students, the government will soon start providing scholarships every month based on the course or classes they are pursuing.
Categories Of Beneficiaries
The students will need to ensure that they are pursuing their studies in the Sanskrit language at the Central Sanskrit University located in Delhi. The students of classes from 9th to 12th at the school level will be given scholarships. UG, PG and PhD level students studying in the colleges will also be considered eligible for applying.
Class Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount given to each class are as follows:-
|Class 9th and 10th||Rs. 500/- per month|
|Class 11th and 12th||Rs. 600/- per month|
|BA or UG||Rs. 800/- per month|
|MA or PG||Rs. 1000/- Per Month|
|PhD||Rs. 2500/- per month|
Class Wise Scholarship Duration
The details of the duration of the scholarship amount class-wise are as follows:-
|Class 9th and 10th||10 Months|
|Class 11th and 12th||10 Months|
|UG or BA||10 Months|
|MA or PG||10 Months|
|PhD||24 Months (2 Years)|
Minimum Marks Cut Off
It is mandatory for the students to secure at least the minimum cut-off marks in the last or previous year’s examination for getting selected as eligible beneficiaries. The previous year’s exam marks scored by the student will also be taken into consideration at the time of making the selection. The students will need to secure at least 60% marks in the previous year’s exam.
CSU A Deemed University
As per the norms and regulations of the UGC, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan or CSU has been declared as a deemed university by the Ministry of Human Resource Development with the active participation of the Department of Higher & Secondary Education. This institute also provides higher education to students who want to pursue further studies in the Sanskrit language.
Formation Of Bharatavani Project
The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan has developed and designed the Bharatavani Project to deliver and spread the knowledge of all the languages spoken in India with the help of multimedia factors such as text, audio, video, and images. This project will emphasize making India an Open Knowledge Society.
List Of Regular Courses
The list of regular courses offered at CSU are as follows:-
- Prak Shastri
- Shiksha Shastri
- Shiksha Acharya
- Vidya Varidhi
Sanskrit Scholarship Last Date
As this scholarship has been recently launched, the last date to apply online for this scholarship has not been updated yet through the use of social networking sites. Whenever the last date of online form submission will be launched, we will update you through this article.
Sanskrit Scholarship Selection Procedure
The students will be selected on the basis of the selection procedure. The Selection Committee will be hired for carrying out the selection procedure. GIAC will approve the recommendations sent by the selection committee. Then, on the basis of cut-off marks, the beneficiary list will be getting prepared. After that, shortlisted students will receive the scholarship amounts.
Benefits Of Sanskrit Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Government will be able to preserve the cultural heritage and rich history of the language.
- Students will be able to pursue various courses in the Sanskrit language after getting scholarship assistance under the Sanskrit Scholarship.
- For the preservation of the Sanskrit language, the government has established various institutions of excellence.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 500/- will be provided to the students for undertaking classes 9th and 10th.
- Students who are pursuing classes such as 11th and 12th will be provided an amount of Rs. 600/-.
- Students will be able to get the scholarship amounts each month.
- The students will be able to get the scholarship amounts for the duration of 10 months to 24 months based on the degree undertaken by the student.
- The students will only need to secure at least 60% marks in the previous year’s examination.
- Scholarships will also be provided to students belonging to underprivileged communities.
- The students will need to apply for Sanskrit Scholarship before the last date.
Features Of Sanskrit Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Central Sanskrit University has launched the Sanskrit Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be provided to those students who are pursuing Sanskrit language-based courses at this university.
- At the school level, the students of classes 9th to 12th will be considered eligible for getting scholarship amounts.
- The students carrying out the Ug degree, PG degree and Ph.D. degree will also be given the scholarships.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 600/- will be given to the students of classes 11th and 12th.
- Scholarships will be given for 10 months to the students of 9th to 10th.
- On a monthly basis, the scholarships will get transferred to the bank accounts of eligible beneficiaries.
- The students will be urged to apply online before the last date.
- Students undertaking Ph.D. degrees will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 2500/- per month for 2 years under the Sanskrit Scholarship.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Sanskrit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant will be required to possess the mentioned eligibility criteria for applying online under this scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The student must be pursuing his/her education from the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
- The students of classes from 9th to 12th will be considered eligible.
- UG, PG and Ph.D. students from the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan will also be given scholarships.
- Students will need to secure 60% marks in their exams.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under the Sanskrit Scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar card of the student is mandatory
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case the student belongs to the SC/ST communities
- Residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph of the applicant
- PWD Certificate
- Working mobile number
- Active email address
Process To Apply Online Under Sanskrit Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure is required to apply online under the Sanskrit Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you’ll be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Then click on the link to Contact.
- The new page will get shown on your screen.
- Contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- In this way, you’ll be able to see the contact details.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Sanskrit Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned Office Address, Email Id, and Helpdesk number:-
- Office Address:-
- Central Sanskrit University
- Institutional Area,
- New Delhi-110058
- Email Id:- [email protected]
- Help Desk Number:- 011-28520977