University Living Social Scholarship Apply Online & Application Form | University Living Social Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | University Living Social Scholarship Check Selection Parameters & Documents | University Living Social Scholarship Check Features & Benefits | University Living Social Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
University Living, United Kingdom has launched the University Living Social Scholarship so that the students will be able to get the scholarship amounts in order to carry out higher studies after getting the scholarship amounts. The deserving and talented students will be able to carry out the scholarship amounts. This scholarship will be provided to the students on the basis of academic excellence, leadership skills, and commitment to work.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the University Living Social Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and Important Documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
University Living Social Scholarship
There are various students wanting to undertake higher studies but can’t be able to do so due to financial instabilities keeping this thing in mind University Living Social Scholarship has been launched so that the students on the basis of this scholarship, the students will be empowered to carry out higher studies. Students will be able to carry out studies in the United Kingdom.
Now the students will be able to get admission to the University Living after getting an online registration offered for the University Living Social Scholarship. Students will be able to carry out higher studies without lacking any financial funds. Students will be able to add some aspects to their personal growth.
Highlights Of University Living Social Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||University Living Social Scholarship|
|Launched By||University Living|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Information Technology|
|Delegated Country||United Kingdom|
|Objective||To award scholarships to the students on the basis of some predefined criteria|
|Benefit||The students will be able to tackle their financial issues|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Indian Students|
|Beneficiary Limitation||50 Students|
|Eligible Degrees||UG & PG Degrees|
|No. of Eligible Degrees||2|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||EURO 5,000/-|
|Transferrable Type||One Time Payment|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||20th June 2023|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of University Living Social Scholarship
The major objective of launching the University Living Social Scholarship is to provide scholarship amounts to students coming from economically disadvantaged communities. Students will not have to suffer from financial issues as well as challenges in order to pay admission or course fees. The students will also be able to bring some changes to society.
Another objective of launching the University Living Social Scholarship is to reward the students on the basis of academic potential, strong leadership skills or qualities, and commitment to making a positive impact in society. On the basis of these qualities, the students will be able to contribute some form of development to the nation’s growth.
The students will need to attain or possess the beneficiary category for which this scholarship has been launched in order to award scholarships to the students. This scholarship will be provided to the Indian students undertaking UG, PG, and Diploma Courses on the basis of some predefined selection parameters that will need to be fulfilled by the students within attaining the beneficiary category.
The students will need to attain the below-mentioned selection parameters as per follows:-
- Academic Potential
- Strong Leadership Qualities
- Commitment to Making a Positive Impact
University Living Social Scholarship Amount
The students will also be able to receive scholarship amounts for undertaking studies from this university on the basis of the fee structure defined by the university bodies. An amount of EUROS 5,000/- will be provided or awarded to the students so that they will be able to carry out studies from University Living.
University Living Social Scholarship Last Date
As the last date to apply online for this scholarship has been launched, now the students can apply online before the last date. The last date for online form submission will be 20th June 2023 by which the students can apply online. After getting online registration on time, the students will get rid of server-hanging issues.
The list of eligible courses is as follows:-
- Undergraduate Programs:-
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, etc.)
- Natural Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.)
- Humanities (English, History, Philosophy, etc.)
- Fine Arts and Performing Arts
- Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- Postgraduate Programs:-
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (MS) in various fields
- Master of Arts (MA) in Social Sciences, Humanities, or related disciplines
- Master of Engineering (MEng) in different engineering specializations
- Master of Public Health (MPH) or other healthcare-related programs
- Master of Education (MEd) or other education-focused programs
- Master of Law (LLM) or other legal studies programs
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Visual Arts, Creative Writing, etc.
- Research-based programs (Ph.D., MPhil, etc.) in various fields
The following courses will be considered ineligible to apply Online:-
- LLM BTC
- LLM LPC (full-time, part-time, distance-learning)
- LLM (distance learning)
- MSc Human Resource Management (part-time)
- MA International Relations (Online)
- MA Social Work
- MA Advanced Social Work Practice
- MA Careers Leaders Training Programme
- MArch Architecture
- MSc Biomedical Science
The implementation of this scholarship program will start with the collaborative efforts of the scholarship committee, educational institutions, and partner organizations. The scholarship amounts will get transferred to the eligible bank accounts of the students. The students will be expected to maintain the required academic records at the university. The scholarship amount will cover the tuition fees and other costs also.
Some of the general information that has been issued for the students are as follows:-
- This scholarship will be provided to Indian students only.
- Students will need to undertake those courses or degrees that have been made eligible.
- Ineligible courses undertaken by the students will not be given any monetary funds.
- Students will need to fulfill the beneficiary category and eligibility criteria.
Personal and Professional Development
The students or scholars will be able to develop their both personal as well as professional personalities because the university will also offer them some additional support services such as workshops, seminars, and training sessions to the students applying for this scholarship. There will be skill enhancement, career planning, and relevant skills.
Global Exposure & Cultural Exchange
The Indian students after getting a stay at University Living, will be able to get global exposure at the international level. Students will be able to carry out studies abroad and will also be able to engage in international experiences. This will also broaden their perspectives, experiences, and cultural exchange.
Benefits Of University Living Social Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to carry out studies at this university.
- The scholarship amounts provided or awarded to the students will cover the tuition fee and other costs also.
- Students will be able to focus on their studies without keeping any form of tension regarding financial instabilities.
- The applicants will be able to pursue their academic aspirations.
- It fosters their personal growth, self-confidence, and a sense of achievement.
- Students will be able to bring some change to society at the global level.
Features Of University Living Social Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The University Living has launched the University Living Social Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be provided to the Indian students.
- A scholarship amount of EURO 5,000/- will be provided to the students.
- Students can undertake UG, PG, and Diploma courses being offered to them.
- No scholarship amount will be provided to the students for the courses to pursue which have been considered ineligible.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
University Living Social Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to apply online for this scholarship:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must have got an admission offer from University Living.
- The student must be undertaking that course or degree that has been considered eligible to undertake.
- He or she must have academic potential, strong leadership skills or qualities, and a commitment to making a positive impact in society.
- The student must be securing a minimum GPA.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Enrollment or Admission
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Records
- Passport ID
- Resume or CV
- IELTS or TOEFL
Process To Apply Online Under University Living Social Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the below–mentioned points to apply online for this scholarship:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the page where the details regarding the scholarship will get displayed.
- Scroll down the page to fill out the application form.
- Enter the asked details such as:-
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile No
- Select the correct options from the drop-down menus.
- Now click on the Submit button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- Look under the section Help.
- Now you will need to click on the Contact Us link.
- The contact details will get displayed on the screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the University Living Social Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned office address, contact no, and email ID:-
- UK Office Address:-
- 3rd Floor,
- 86-90 Paul Street,
- London – EC2A
- India Office Address:-
- Floor 3,
- Plot No.-8,
- 8 Square Building,
- Sector 125,
- Noida – 201301
- Contact Nos:- +91 8287902210, +44 204 509 9650
- Email ID:- [email protected]