West Bengal Health Scheme 2023 Online Apply | West Bengal Health Scheme Check Empanelled Hospitals | West Bengal Health Scheme View Offered Treatments | West Bengal Health Scheme Covered Surgeries & All Details |
The Government of WB has launched the West Bengal Health Scheme so that some of the health and medical services or facilities will be provided to the employees and pensioners working in the government sectors. The medical allowance will be provided to the children, spouse and parents of the beneficiary. Rs. 1 lakhs of cashless treatment will be provided.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the WB Health Scheme 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
West Bengal Health Scheme 2023
WB Health Scheme has been launched by the Department of Finance for providing medical or cashless treatment of Rs. 1 lakhs to pensioners and employees of the government sectors. Employees can get treatment under any one of the empanelled hospitals which have been registered under this scheme. Everything will be provided based on a cashless or digital format.
The Department of Finance has launched the West Bengal Health Scheme so that pensioners along with their families will be able to get free of cost medical treatments under the empanelled hospitals at a rate of Rs. 1 lakhs provided by the government. Fee reimbursements will be provided for the certain specified follow-up treatment.
Highlights Of WB Health Scheme
The highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Health Scheme|
|Known as||WB Health Scheme |
WB Health Yojana
West Bengal Health Yojana
|Launched By||Department of Finance|
|Delegated State||West Bengal (WB)|
|Allocated portal||West Bengal Health Scheme Portal|
|Delegated Department||Department of Health & Family Welfare|
|Objective||Employees will get cashless treatments of Rs. 1 lakh|
|Benefit||Health insurance of Rs. 1 lakh|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiaries||Government Employees Government Pensioners|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Cashless Treatment Services|
|Amount of benefit||Health insurance of Rs. 1 lakhs|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|No. of applicants||866830|
|No. of empanelled Hospitals||163|
|No. of Treatment Facilities||756|
|Email ID||s[email protected]|
Objectives Of West Bengal Health Scheme
The main objective of launching the WB Health Scheme is to provide cashless treatments up to Rs. 50,000 to the applicants working as government employees and pensioners. This will emphasize getting cashless treatment or medical facilities provided by the government to government employees with family members.
Another objective of launching the West Bengal Health Scheme is to facilitate the integration of cashless treatments or medical facilities for the applicants such as employees and pensioners under the government sectors. Many hospitals have been empanelled under this scheme for providing faster registrations to patients. 100% reimbursement will be provided to the patients.
List Of Empanelled Hospitals
The list of empanelled hospitals are as follows:-
- Ramkrishna Mission Seva Pratisthan, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata
- Islamia Hospital, Kolkata
- Marwari Relief Society Hospital, Kolkata
- Institute of Child Health, 11, Dr. Biresh Guha Street, Kolkata-17
- Balananda Brahmachari Hospital, Behala, Kolkata
- Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital, Kolkata
- Ramkrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan, 7A, Sree Mohan Lane, Kolkata-28
- Dr. M. N. Chatterjee Memorial Eye Hospital, Kolkata
- Ramkrishna Matri Mangal Pratisthan and B.C. Roy Sishu Sadan, Ariadaha, North 24 Parganas
- J.N. Roy Sishu Seva Bhavan, Kolkata
- Chartoris Hospital, Kalimpong, Darjeeling
- Kalimpong Leprosy Hospital, Kalimpong, Darjeeling
- Sri Balaram Seva Mandir, Khardah, North 24 Parganas
List Of Covered Treatments
The list of covered treatments are as follows:-
|Ankylosing Spondylitis||Hepatitis B/C and other liver diseases||Neurological disorder/Cerebrovascular disorders|
|COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)||Injuries caused by accident(including animal bite)||Renal failure|
|Crohn’s Disease||Insulin-dependent diabetes (Type-2 Diabetic Melitas is not considered as insulin-dependent diabetes)||Rheumatoid Arthritis|
|Endodontic Treatment (Root Canal Treatment)||Malignant diseases||Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (LUPUS)|
|Heart diseases||Malignant Malaria||Thallasaemia/Bleeding orders/Platelet disorders|
List Of Empanelled Speciality Hospitals
The list covered hospitals outside the state are as follows:-
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Apollo Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh
- Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- L.V. Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh
- Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute, New Delhi
- NIMHANS, Bangalore
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Sankara Netralaya, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
List Of Covered Surgeries
The list of covered surgeries are as follows:-
- Cancer Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Cardiac Surgeries
- Neuro Surgery
- Renal Transplant
Formation Of Medical Cell
For the implementation of the WB Health Scheme, the Government of Odisha has constituted the Medical Cell which will issue the operational guidelines and accords necessary permission for performing necessary listed treatments to the patients. All departments before carrying out treatment procedures will first take permission from the medical cell. This Medical Cell will also approve the rate for various surgical treatments.
List Of Available Facilities
The list of available facilities are as follows:-
- Cashless indoor treatment facilities up to Rs 1,00,000/-
- Reimbursement of related OPD treatment cost
- Reimbursement of OPD treatment cost
- Reimbursement of the cost of follow-up medical attendance and treatment
- Reimbursement of indoor treatment cost in Non-Empanelled Hospitals
- Reimbursement of cost of treatment in certain Speciality Hospitals outside the State
Benefits Of West Bengal Health Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Pensioners along with their family members will be given free-of-cost treatments in the empanelled hospitals.
- For the implementation of the health scheme, the government has empanelled many hospitals under the WB Health Scheme.
- This scheme will cover all health-related costs under any kind of treatment.
- 100% reimbursement will be provided to the applicant, and the treatment has been specially prescribed by the doctor.
- Rs. 1 lakhs of cashless treatments will be provided to the applicant or beneficiary.
- Door-to-door services will be provided to them.
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to all Indian service officers and pensioners of West Bengal.
- Reimbursement of the treatment cost will be provided to the applicant in certain speciality hospitals outside the state.
- A wide range of treatment services will be offered to the employees under the West Bengal Health Scheme.
- This will improve the health and medical infrastructure of WB.
Features Of WB Health Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The Chief Minister of West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Health Scheme.
- This scheme has only been launched for the welfare of the citizens of WB.
- This scheme has been launched under the supervision of the Central Government.
- Around 16 kinds of treatments have been covered under this scheme for providing cashless treatments to patients.
- There are around 163 hospitals which have been empanelled for providing healthcare services to the applicant.
- Applicants can get free of cost treatment for any disease.
- For proper management, a Medical Cell has been constituted.
- Departments will need first to inform the Medical cell before carrying out treatment procedures.
- This will emphasize adopting cashless medical or healthcare facilities.
- For getting more information about WB Health Scheme, one can visit the official website.
WB Health Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Those students who want to get online registration under this scheme will have to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of West Bengal.
- Employees and Pensioners working in the government sectors will be considered eligible for applying.
- Family members of employees and pensioners will also be covered under this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to the All India Service Officers and Pensioners.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar card of the student is mandatory
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Mobile number
- Email Address
Process To Apply Online Under West Bengal Health Scheme
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting online registration under this scheme:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- Click on the Online Enrollment Tab.
- Then click the link to the Govt Employee.
- Now you will get land on the new page.
- Here you will need to fill out the registration form shown on your screen from time to time after filling in the required details.
- After that, you will be able to get online registration successfully.
Viewing List Of Empanelled Hospitals
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for viewing the list of empanelled hospitals:-
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website first.
- Now you will land on the homepage where you will need to click on the Hospital tab.
- Then click on the link to Empaneled Hospitals.
- You will get land on the new page.
- Relevant details will get displayed on your screen.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to do login on to the portal:-
- To do log in, you will need to visit the official website.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- Click on the Login Button.
- The login form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill this form correctly after reading each column carefully such as:-
- User Id
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the OK button.
- After that, you will login to the portal.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- To get contact details, visit the official website.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage.
- Click on the tab to Contact Us.
- Relevant contact details will get shown on your screen.
- Now you can see the contact details.
In case any queries & questions come to your mind regarding the West Bengal Health Scheme then you may contact this mentioned phone number and email Id:-
- Contact No:- 18001028014
- Email Id:- [email protected]