World Bank Internship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | World Bank Internship Benefits & Eligibility | World Bank Internship Check Amount & Last Date | World Bank Internship Portal Login & Registration | World Bank Internship Check Online Status & All Details |
The World Bank organization has launched the World Bank Internship so that the students who want to receive the Internship programs organized by the World Bank organization will be able to get so. This will provide them with a great employment opportunity. After the completion of their internship period, students will be able to work themselves under the leaders of the industries.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the World Bank Internship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this internship. To get complete information about this internship, read this article till the end.
World Bank Internship 2023
Now students who want to carry out internship programs with the help of financial assistance in the banking sector can apply online under the World Bank Internship for carrying out for this internship program. There are around 11 internships that have been covered as their main subsidiaries. Interns will be given a stipend on an hourly based.
For providing great working experience to the students undertaking training programs, the World Bank organization has launched the World Bank Internship so that they will be able to build opportunities for junior or mid-career professions. There are many internships that have been opened up for providing employment or job placements to students.
Highlights Of World Bank Internship
The highlights of this internship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Internship||World Bank Internship|
|Launched By||World Bank Organization|
|Objective||To provide job placements to the students undertaking internship programs|
|Benefit||Students will be able to set up their career|
|Covered Internships||African and African Diaspora Internship |
MNA Fellows Program
Japan recruitment program
LCR Inclusive Internship Program
Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program
Young Professionals Program
Bank Internship Program
Global Secondment Program (GSP)
Legal Internship Program
TRE Summer Internship for College Students
|No. of Covered Internships||11|
|Allocated Portal||The World Bank Portal|
|Applicable To||International Students|
|Eligible Degrees||UG, PG and PhD Degrees|
|No. of Eligible Degrees||3|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Allocation of Internship Program|
|Amount of Benefit||Variable|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Youtube Channel||World Bank|
|Office Address||The World Bank 1818 H Street, |
DC 20433 USA
|Telephone Number||(202) 473-1000|
Objectives Of World Bank Internship
The main objective of launching the World Bank Internship is to provide a portal or interface by which the students who want to set up or start their career in the industry field will be able to do so after receiving the formal training given by the internship officials. The students who have joined such internships are called interns in the official legal term.
Another objective of launching the World Bank Internship is to explore the educational and employment opportunities among youngsters so that they will get inspired or motivated for joining such programs for the development of their personality or academic growth. There are around 11 internships that have been launched by the relevant officials.
List of Covered Internships
The lists of covered internships are as follows:-
|African and African Diaspora Internship||MNA Fellows Program|
|Japan recruitment program||LCR Inclusive Internship Program|
|Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program||Young Professionals Program|
|Bank Internship Program||Global Secondment Program (GSP)|
|Legal Internship Program||TRE Summer Internship for College Students|
Subsidiary Internship Initiatives
The details of subsidiary internships are as follows:-
|Internship||Form of Benefit||Beneficiaries||Amount of Benefit|
|African and African Diaspora Internship||Internships will be provided to the citizens of Sub-Saharan African countries||Citizens of Sub-Saharan Africa, such as African-Americans, Afro-Latin-Americans, Afro-Caribbean, and others||Internship Opportunities|
|MNA Fellows Program||Fellows will be given the internship stipends||Professionals of MNA countries||Recruitment Opportunities|
|Japan recruitment program||Internships will be provided to Japenese Nationals||Citizens of Japan Country||Internships on Leadership Development|
|EAP||Nationals of East Asia and Pacific regions will be offered the internships||Citizens of EAP Country||Short-Term Consultancy Contracts|
|LCR Inclusive Internship Program||LAC region citizens will be awarded the internship opportunities||Citizens belonging to fro descendants, Indigenous People and other minorities holding a Graduate degree||Internship Opportunities|
|Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program||Internships will be provided to the professionals||Graduate degree holders||Internships in International Development|
|Young Professionals Program||Internships will be provided to the young professionals||Citizens or Nationals of WBG Member Countries||Two-Year Leadership Development Program|
|Bank Internship Program||Students will be offered the internships||Students holding UG, PG and PhD degrees||USD 3,000/- Per Hour|
|Global Secondment Program (GSP)||Interns will be given salaries in the form of an internship stipend||An official of a member country, regional agency, development bank, international organization, academia, or private enterprise to the Bank Group||Special Assignment to the World Bank Group|
|Legal Internship Program||Law students will be offered internships for practicing their legal skills in the working fields||Citizens of IRDB Member States||Internship Opportunities|
|TRE Summer Internship for College Students||Student with having interests in financial careers will be offered the internships||College students||$19.70/- to $23.80/-|
African and African Diaspora Covered Fields
The lists of covered fields are as follows:-
- Infrastructure- West Africa
- Infrastructure- Transport ECA
- Infrastructure- Digital Development
- Infrastructure- Energy
- Infrastructure- Finance, PPPs & Guarantees
MNA Fellows Key Features
The key features of this program are as follows:-
- Mentor facilities
- Ongoing Check-ins
- Program Evaluations
YPP Key Features
The key features of this program are as follows:-
- Professional Experience
- Leadership Development
- Training on WBG Policies, Products and Operations
- Global Rotations across WBG
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Networking Events
- Management-supported rotations & job placements
JPA Working Fields
The lists of working fields are as follows:-
|Economics||Finance||Human Development||Public Health|
|Climate||Blue Economy||Infrastructure||Private Sector Development|
Legal Intern Roles
The roles of legal interns are as follows:-
- Conduction of various legal assignments
- Analyzing information and alternatives
- Carrying out comparative legal analyses on a range of issues in a given area, identifying legal and policy issue
- Providing help and support assistance in the conferences and meetings
- Performing Ad Hoc Assignments
EAP Eligible Countries
The lists of eligible countries are as follows:-
|Federated States of Micronesia||Nauru||Tonga|
|Fiji||Papua New Guinea||Tuvalu|
|Marshall Islands||Solomon Islands|
Facilitation Of Leadership Development
After joining the internship programs, students or interns can develop their leadership skills. Leadership Skills are one of the main merits which can decide your work output after mixing up with the work team. Leadership Development can contribute foundational knowledge to your business and can also lead to the success of your organization.
Internships can explore various career paths for students or interns. Students can explore their interest in any one of the relevant subjects as per their career aspirations. The internship provides encouragement and confidence to the students for the selection of the right path of career. Taking on an internship while in college allows students to work in their desired field.
Stability Of Financial Status
Internship programs can provide you with the financial stability to stand up on your feet by earning credit, grades, and money while learning your job responsibilities. It is the internships that can provide you with the fund for paying out your college fees and expenses well. Work experience can gain more money from the professionals who surround you.
Network Of Professionals
Internships serve you a network of professionals who will be surrounded by you for providing learning experiences to you. It is the professionals which can mark your mistakes and can also guide you to correct them well. One can live in the shelter of professionals while working as an intern.
Building Of Work Experience
One can build his/her work experience after working as an intern while joining the internship programmes. In these programmes, you can apply your theoretical knowledge to real work experiences while carrying out day-to-day job duties. Students can enter the workforce upon his/her graduation. Working experience provides specialized skills in a particular field to the Intern.
Mandatory Languages For Securing Fluency
The students will need to secure speaking fluencies in the mentioned below languages:-
The students will need to go through the selection procedure for getting online registration. Hiring Managers will be delegated the tasks of carrying out the selection procedure. Students who have been shortlisted for granting the scholarship amounts will be notified through email services. The students will need to look up the email for checking further.
Some Important Instructions
Some of the important instructions issued for the beneficiaries for filling out forms are as follows:-
- The students or applicants will need to fill out the application forms before the last date for getting faster registration.
- The students will be urged to fill out this form with the help of good internet browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- The applicants will need to fill out this registration form within 90 minutes.
- Do not use or enter the special characters while making entries to the form.
- The applicant will not be required to make any kind of corrections in case he or she has submitted the form.
- Students will be given or sent an email message in the form of Confirmation.
Benefits Of World Bank Internship
The benefits of this internship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to explore their interests in the career or profession after joining the World Bank Internship.
- A list of 11 internships will be provided to the interns for applying.
- An hourly stipend of $19.70/- to $23.80/- will be provided to the students carrying out TRE Summer Internship.
- This will provide the intern with an edge in the working field.
- Interns will be able to develop their personalities well.
- Internships provide real-life experience to the Intern while carrying out the theoretical approach of the study.
- The internship provides encouragement and confidence to the students for the selection of the right path of career.
- Interns can develop their leadership skills while carrying out their daily job duties.
- Internships provide work experience to the student for the building of their career aspirations.
- World Bank Internship can provide the right direction for starting or setting up a career field for a whole life asset.
Features Of World Bank Internship
The features of this internship are as follows:-
- The World Bank organization has launched the World Bank Internship.
- There are around 11 internships that have been launched for providing career development to the students undertaking such programs.
- This internship has been launched for providing training paths to students who want to build their careers while working as an Intern.
- Students carrying out for TRE Summer Internship will be given an hourly stipend of $19.70/- to $23.80/-.
- An hourly stipend of USD 3,000/- will be provided to the interns of Bank Internship Program.
- Talented and meritorious students will be selected for international development so that they will be able to solve some of the world’s most pressing problems.
- Students of law or legal education can join the Legal Internship Program for working under the Work Bank Organization.
- First-hand experience will be provided to the beneficiaries carrying out World Bank Internship
- For providing junior professional training programs to college-level students, the government has launched the TRE Summer Internship.
- Each year, the World Bank Organization opens up a fresh registration application form.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this internship: –
|African and African Diaspora Internship||The applicant must be a citizen of Sub-Saharan Africa, such as African-Americans, Afro-Latin-Americans, Afro-Caribbean, and others and must meet the requirements of the A&AD Infrastructure Fellows Program.|
|MNA Fellows Program||The applicant must be a national of MNA Countries holding an MA degree with 2 years of working experience securing fluency in English speaking.|
|Japan recruitment program||The applicant must be a citizen of Japan country applying for the Japan recruitment program.|
|EAP||The student must be a citizen of EAP Country have fluency in written and spoken English committed to professional development.|
|LCR Inclusive Internship Program||The student must belong to the Latin American/Caribbean region holds a UG/PG/PhD degree from an accredited university having 1 or 2 years of relevant working experience. The student must also have fluency in speaking and writing English.|
|Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program||The student must hold a Bachelor’s degree while falling under the age group of 30 years and having fluency in English, rabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish languages.|
|Young Professionals Program||The student must be a national of WBG member countries.|
|Bank Internship Program||The student must have passed the UG degree and must be undertaking PG or PhD degree having fluency in languages such as English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese.|
|Global Secondment Program (GSP)||The applicant must be a citizen or an official of a member country, regional agency, development bank, international organization, academia, or private enterprise.|
|Legal Internship Program||The student must belong to the IRDB Member state while enrolling in the LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or equivalent legal academic programs having excellent command over the English Language.|
|TRE Summer Internship for College Students||This internship will be applicable to college students having an interest in financial services or careers.|
Some of the important documents to apply online for this internship are as follows:-
- Scanned copy of CV
- Statement of Interest
- Admission Proof in a UG Degree
Process To Apply Online Under World Bank Internship
As this internship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the important documents required to apply online under the World Bank Internship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details:-
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Scroll through the page until you will reach the bottom side of your homepage.
- Then click on the link to Contact.
- The relevant contact details will get shown on your screen.
- Now you can see the contact details.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the World Bank Internship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and telephone number:-
- Office Address:-
- The World Bank
- 1818 H Street,
- NW Washington,
- DC 20433
- USA (202) 473-1000
- Telephone Number:- (202) 473-1000