Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship Benefits & Features | Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship Check Eligible Degrees & Covered Allowances | Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
Dr. Rhys Branman has launched the Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship so that the Citizens of Arkansas will be able to get or receive the scholarship amounts for pursuing undergraduation or postgraduation degrees in the medicine field in order to provide medicare facilities to the residents residing in the rural areas. The scholarship amount provided to the students will cover the major allowances.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship
To provide rid of the shortage issues of essential healthcare services among underserved rural areas, the Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship has been launched for awarding a scholarship amount of $2,500 to students pursuing PG or BA degrees in medicine-related fields. This scholarship will only be applicable to students belonging to Arkansas.
The scholarship amount of $2,500 will be awarded to the students for pursuing or carrying out bachelor’s or master’s degrees in medicine-related fields under the Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship. The students will need to apply online for this scholarship before the last date of online form submission. The names of the eligible beneficiaries will get announced on 10th July 2023.
Highlights Of Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship|
|Launched By||Dr. Rhys Branman|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Litterock Portal|
|Objective||To provide medicare facilities to the citizens of rural areas|
|Benefit||The students will be able to provide some form of contribution of their study to social-security provisions|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Arkansas|
|Beneficiary Category||Students pursuing medical studies|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||$2,500|
|Covered Allowances||Tuition, Educational, Books & Stationery Allowances|
|No. Of Covered Allowances||4|
|Scholarship Tenure||Till the completion of the degree|
|Transferable Type||Monthly/Yearly/One-Time Payment Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||2nd June 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Office Address||10809 Executive Center Drive |
Little Rock, Arkansas
Objectives Of Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship
The major objective of launching the Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship is to provide medical and medicine-related facilities and services to the citizens living in rural areas where medical care services are not available in the proper way. The students carrying out degrees will be able to practice in these areas.
Another objective of launching the Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship is to offer a scholarship amount of $2,500 to the students so that they will be able to get admission to the UG or PG degree in medicine-related fields. The students will also be offered an opportunity to carry out practices for serving the people of rural areas.
Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Fresh opening of scholarship forms||6th March 2023|
|Last Date to apply online||2nd June 2023|
|Scrutinization of Applications||30th June 2023|
|Result Announcement||10th July 2023|
It is mandatory for the students to possess the beneficiary category in order to get or receive the scholarship amounts. The student must know that this scholarship will be provided only to the students of Arkansas who are pursuing or carrying out UG or PG degrees in medicine-related fields from the universities located in Arkansas.
The following degrees will also be considered eligible to apply online:-
- Doctorate = MD, DO, DPM, DDS, DMD, DPM, DMD, OD, PsyD, PharmD, DCM, DS, DPT, DSN, PhD, DNP
- Nursing = RN, NP, CNM, CRNA, LPN
- Master’s = MPH, MM, MMS, MN, MNA, MPharm, MPAS, MSN, MSM
- Physician’s Assistant = PA, PAC
Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship Amount
The students will be given the scholarship in the form of a cash prize covering major allowances that can be spent by the student at the time of carrying out their studies. A scholarship amount of $2,500 will be provided or given to the students who are pursuing studies in the medical field. This scholarship will act as their admission or education fees.
Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Tuition Fees
- Educational Expenses
- Books Allowances
- Stationery Allowances
Asked Essay Type Questions
The following essay-type questions can be asked at the time of selection:-
- What do you think is the most difficult challenge of being a rural health provider?
- Why did you decide to pursue rural medicine?
- What are the most important issues rural medicine is facing today?
- What is a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart from other applicants?
- How has your family background affected the way you view the world?
- Who is your greatest role model and why?
Some Important Instructions
Some of the important instructions issued for the students before applying are as follows:-
- The students will need to read the privacy notice before applying online.
- At the time of submitting essay-type questions, the students will need to give original answers.
- The format of the letter of recommendation must be in PDF, DOCX, or RTF of 3 MB size.
Benefits Of Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The issues of medical care services and facilities will get resolved in the areas of rural.
- The students will be given the scholarship amount in the form of a cash prize.
- The students will be able to get paid their course fees.
- The students will be able to carry out their dreams of pursuing medical studies or education.
- The students will be able to serve medical care facilities to the residents of the rural community.
- The scholarship amount provided to the students will cover the major allowances.
Features Of Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Dr. Rhys Branman has launched the Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to the citizens or residents of Arkansas.
- Scholarship amount will be awarded for pursuing UG or PG degree in medicine-related fields.
- The rate of the scholarship will be $2,500/-.
- This scholarship will cover the major allowances such as Tuition, Educational, Books & Stationery Allowances.
- The last date to apply online will be 2nd June 2023.
Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria will need to be possessed by the students for applying online:-
- The student must be a citizen of Arkansas.
- He or she must be pursuing UG and PG degrees in medicine-related fields.
- The student must be serving in shortage areas of Arkansas.
Some of the important documents need to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Application Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Reference
- Essay Answers
Process To Apply Online Under Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned steps for getting online registration:-
- The applicants will need first to visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the main page of the scholarship information.
- Read the details regarding the scholarship.
- Then, click on the Apply For The Scholarship button.
- One new page will get displayed on your screen.
- Again read the displayed instruction.
- Click on the APPLY NOW button.
- The new page will get appeared on your screen displaying a google form where the students will need to fill out 4 forms step by step.
- Fill in each form with the correct details.
In case if you are having any doubts or queries regarding the Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship, then you may contact this below-mentioned office address and contact no:-
- Office Address:-
- 10809 Executive Center Drive
- Searcy Building
- Suite 100
- Little Rock, Arkansas
- Contact No:- 72211-6020