Aryabhatta National Maths Competition Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Aryabhatta National Maths Competition Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | National Interactive Maths Olympiad Check Age Groups & All Details |
All-India Council for Technical Skill Development (AICTSD) has launched the Aryabhatta National Maths Competition for the students falling under the age group of 10 to 24 years which will cover both pre and post-matric classes. Scholarships will be given to the students on the basis of the position they have secured.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this competition.
Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2023
The AICTSD’s has launched the Aryabhatta National Maths Competition so that the students of both college and school levels will be able to pursue their careers in technology scientist after representing their mathematic skills. One can apply online under this scholarship by 30th April 2022. The students will need to fill out the forms given or provided on the official website.
Students undertaking schooling and college education can approach for financial help and support after applying online under the Aryabhatta National Maths Competition to receive the scholarship amounts after participating in this competition. Students will be encouraged and inspired for pursuing a higher level of education. Around 30 questions will be asked in the questions in the 45 minutes.
Highlights of Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2023
The highlights of this competition are as follows:-
|Name Of The Competition||Aryabhatta National Maths Competition|
|Launched By||All India Council for Technical Skill Development|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||All India Council for Technical Skill Development Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students who want to pursue careers in science and technology|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue careers in the scientist technology|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Categories||School Student |
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-Payment Mechanism|
|Amount of benefit||1st Prize = Rs. 1.5 Lakhs|
2nd Prize = Rs. 50,000/-
3rd Prize =Rs. 10,000/-
|Offered Positions||1st Position|
|No. of Offered Positions||3|
|Allotted Groups||Group 1|
|No. of Groups||3|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Academic Excellence|
|Scholarship Transferral||One Time Payment|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||30th April 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives of Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2023
The primary objective of launching Aryabhatta National Maths Competition is to provide scholarships to the students so that they will be able to get the scholarship amounts provided to them after showing their mathematical skills and knowledge in the competition provided to them for carrying out or conducting.
Another objective of launching the Aryabhatta National Maths Competition is to provide an integrated portal to the students of classes from 4th to 12th, UG, PG and PhD or other higher courses of studies. There will be 3 rounds of prizes which will be provided to the students if they secure the position of 1st, 2nd and 3rd after participating in this competition.
Aryabhatta National Maths Competition Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Last Date of Online Registration||30th April 2023|
|Conducting of Online Exam||21st May 2023|
|Releasing of Exam Result||10th June 2023|
|Conduction of Live Interview||20th June 2023|
|Final Result Date||30th June 2023|
List of Covered Classes or Degrees
The covered lists of classes or degrees are as follows:-
|Class 4th||Class 5th|
|Class 6th||Class 7th|
|Class 8th||Class 9th|
|Class 10th||Class 11th|
|Class 12th||UG Degree|
|PG Degree||PhD Degree|
List of Delegated Age Groups
The delegated age groups are as follows:-
|Group 1||10 to 13 Years|
|Group 2||14 to 17 Years|
|Group 3||18 to 24 Years|
List of Offered Positions
The lists of offered positions are as follows:-
- 1st Position
- 2nd Position
- 3rd Position
Position Wise Prize Amount
The prize amounts provided to each position holder are as follows:-
|1st Position||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|2nd Position||Rs. 50,000/-|
|3rd Position||Rs. 10,000/-|
Students or applicants who are going to apply for this test or exam will need to pay the registration fees in the form of application processing fees. This fee will need to be paid out by the student after the form has been filled by the student. An amount of Rs. 290/- will be deducted from the side of the applicant who has filled out the application form in the next step of payment.
This scholarship will cover the mentioned following services:-
- Industrial Certified National Level AICTSD Certificate
- National Mathematics Scientist Trophy
- 1 Year Free Training & R&D on Robotics Automation & Softwares with Industrial Professionals
- Chance to Participate in International Level Project Competition Organised by AICTSD
The exam details are as follows:-
|Name of Exam||Aryabhatta National Maths Competition|
|Total Questions Asked||30|
|Total Marks||60 Marks|
|Exam Duration||45 Minutes|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode (CBT)|
|Exam Date||21st May 2023|
Mandatory Fields To Be Filled
The following are the lists of fields that are mandatory for filling in the registration form:-
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Institute Name
Benefits of Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2023
The benefits of this competition are as follows:-
- The students will be able to get the scholarship amounts after participating in the Aryabhatta National Maths Competition.
- Students will be given opportunities to secure any one rank or position out of the 3 allocated ranks or positions.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 1.5/- lakhs will be provided to the students securing 1st Position.
- Students will be able to explore their mathematical skills and aptitude.
- The applicants will be given chance to conduct this test in online mode through the adoption of the MCQ format.
- Students will be given free help and support from the AICTSDs in future innovations in technology.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/- will be provided to the 2nd position holder.
- Only 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong attempt at the asked question.
- One can apply online under the Aryabhatta National Maths Competition by 30th April 2023.
- Students will be able to get paid out of their schooling or college fees.
Features of Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2023
The features of this competition are as follows:-
- Aryabhatta National Maths Competition has been launched by the All India Council for Technical Skill Development.
- This competition will provide scholarship amounts to the students.
- Both school and college-pursuing students will be considered eligible for applying online.
- Students will be given the scholarship amounts based on their ranks secured by them in the competition.
- There are around 3 age groups delegated for classifying the students.
- Around 30 questions will be asked in the MCQ format consisting of 60 marks in the 45 minutes duration.
- Students will need to go through the exam syllabus provided on the portal.
- This scholarship will be applicable to the age group of up to 28.
- The last date to apply online under the Aryabhatta National Maths Competition is 30th April 2023.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be a permanent resident of India.
- Both college and school-pursuing students will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts.
- One must not be more than the age of 28 years.
- Students will need to secure any one rank out of 3 positions or ranks.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Parental Annual Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Admission’s Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Photo Id Proof
- Working Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under Aryabhatta National Maths Competition
The students will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting online registration:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- On the homepage, click on the National Maths Competition.
- A new page will get displayed on your screen.
- Scroll down the page until you will reach the section to Choose Your Class & Apply.
- Click on Apply Online under those classes that have been allocated to you.
- You will get land on the homepage.
- The registration Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill this form with the correct details such as:-
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Institute Name
- Click on the Declaration Line.
- Now click on the Apply Now button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Contact button.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions that come to your mind regarding the Aryabhatta National Maths Competition, then you may contact this mentioned Email ID:- [email protected].