Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme 2023 Online Apply | Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme Online Registration | Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme View Selected Agencies | Online Beneficiary List & All Details |
The Government of Delhi has launched the Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme so that the citizens residing in Delhi State will be able to avail of the benefits of free ration services provided free of cost to their doorstep. No charges will be applicable to the citizens for getting this ration service. Whole expenses will be reimbursed by the Government of Delhi.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about this scheme like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme 2023
Chief Minister of Delhi Shri Arvind Kejriwal has launched the Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme so that the citizens who have faced a lot of difficulties due to the pandemic of covid-19 which results in the lockdown of the whole state will be able to get rations or food items provided to the doorstep of their homes.
Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme has been launched under the supervision of the Central Government which will provide free-of-cost ration services to the citizens who have faced financial difficulties during the covid-19 pandemic. Soon the government will start hiring their concerned members for distributing the rationed food items to the eligible beneficiaries.
Highlights Of Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme
The highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name Of Scheme||Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme|
|known as||Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme |
Doorstep Ration Delivery Yojana
Mukhyamantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Delhi Mr Arvind Kejriwal|
|Launched under||Central Government|
|Nodal Agency||Delhi State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited|
|Delegated Department||Department of Food and Security|
|Act and Regulations||NFSA (National Food Security Act)|
|Objective||To provide free cost ration services to the covid-19 sufferers|
|Benefit||Citizens will get the door to door ration item services|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Delhi|
|Beneficiaries||Ration Card Holders|
|Form of Benefit||Free Ration Services|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Will be Updated Soon|
|Official Website||Will be Updated Soon|
Objectives Of Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery
The main objective of launching the Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme is to provide financial help and support to the citizens of Delhi state who have faced a lot of difficulties in purchasing ration food items due to the covid-19 lockdown. To them, the government will start providing free-cost door-to-doorstep rations or food items.
Another objective of launching the Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme is to provide free-of-cost ration food items delivered to the doorstep of the eligible beneficiaries so that the applicants will not need to visit the Fair Price Shops for purchasing ration items at the subsidized rates allocated by the government because this service is free of cost available to the citizens.
Form Of Financial Support
This scheme is a form of financial support provided by Mr Arvind Kejriwal (CM of Delhi) for the citizens of Delhi who have faced lots of financial difficulties due to poverty which is caused by lockdown orders. Foodgrains have been provided to the applicants at their home doorstep which is 100% free of cost delivery.
Reduction In Corruption Issues
The Government has launched this scheme for the reduction of corruption issues or malpractices which takes place during the facilitation of ration or food items to the ration cardholders at subsidized rates. That is why the government has adopted door-to-door free ration services. Ration cards provided to the doorstep of their homes will put the reduction in corruption issues.
Delhi State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited will be allocated the task of transporting milling units for processing and packaging. After packing, foodgrains packed by the workers will get delivered to the FPS. Then the Fair Price Shops will directly deliver the packed foodgrains to the allotted beneficiary’s house. This will be done by the concerned agencies delegated for this task.
Selection Of Agencies
The last step of the implementation procedure is to deliver the packets of food grains to the allotted house addresses of the eligible beneficiaries. For this, Delhi Sarkari Ration Dealers will start selecting the agency that will carry out the work of delivering packets of items to the doorstep of beneficiary houses’ addresses.
Benefits Of Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Citizens of Delhi will be able to get free ration services provided by the agencies of FPS.
- Citizens will be able to get rid of their financial difficulties.
- Door-to-door home delivery of the ration or food items will be provided to the applicant under the Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme.
- Agencies will be selected by the government will carry out the work of delivering ration/ food items to the house location of the eligible beneficiary.
- This will reduce the malpractices carried out in providing ration items to the ration cardholders.
- The benefit of this scheme will only be provided to the citizens holding ration cards.
- This scheme has been launched for providing financial support to the citizens for carrying out their house daily needs.
- Citizens will be able to get ration items provided by the government which will be 100% free of cost.
- The doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme will emphasize reducing corruption issues.
- Applicants will not need to pay the amount or price of allocated food commodities.
Features Of Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The government of Delhi has launched the Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme.
- This scheme has been initiated by the Chief Minister of Delhi Shri. Arvind Kejriwal.
- This scheme will only be applicable to the citizens of Delhi.
- Citizens who have made their ration cards will be able to get benefits under this scheme.
- Free-of-cost food commodities will be provided to the ration cardholder at their doorstep of home.
- Delhi Sarkari Ration Dealers will start selecting the agency that will be authorized to deliver the packed food commodity for delivery.
- Delhi State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited will be allocated the task of transporting milling units for processing and packaging
- Free-of-cost home-to-home doorstep delivery will be provided to the eligible beneficiary under the Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme.
- Selected agencies will first collect the packed food commodities from the Fair Price Shop (FPSs).
- The main aim will be to reduce the corruption issues taking place while providing food commodities to the ration cardholder.
Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who want to get online registration under this scheme will have to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- He/she must have a valid ration card.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Ration Card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Mobile number
- Email Address
Process To Apply Online Under Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources nor the official website has been launched. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Delhi Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme will be launched, we will update you through this article.