Inlaks Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Inlaks Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Inlaks Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Inlaks Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
The Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation has launched the Inlaks Scholarship so that the students hoping to receive their further education in foreign universities or colleges in UK, America and Europe will be able to do so after getting the amount of scholarship provided to them. Students will be able to undertake MA, M.Phil and Doctorate level studies.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Inlaks Scholarship 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Inlaks Scholarship 2023
Now all those students who belong to India country and also want to pursue or undertake an MA, M.Phil, or Ph.D. degree in the empanelled or affiliated colleges of the UK, America and Europe can apply online under the Inlaks Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts provided to them. The students will need to get admission to that courses which have been considered eligible for applying.
The Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation has launched the Inlaks Scholarship so that students who want to fulfill their dreams of pursuing a higher course of studies after residing in a foreign country can do so after getting the scholarship amount transferred to their relevant bank account numbers. The students will be able to carry out full-time PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. degrees.
Highlights Of Inlaks Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Inlaks Scholarship|
|Launched By||Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Portal|
|National Level Portal||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students who want to pursue further education in the foreign universities|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get the scholarship amounts|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Student Category||Indian Students|
|Categories Of Beneficiaries||Students pursuing MA, M.Phil, or PhD|
|Allotted Countries||UK, USA & Europe|
|No. of Allotted Countries||3|
|Eligible Degrees||MA, M.Phil & PhD|
|No. of Eligible Degrees||3|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Selection Committee||Inlaks Selection Committee|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||USD 1, 00,000|
|Required Tests To Pass||TOEFL & IELTS|
|No. of Required Tests To Pass||2|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Inlaks Scholarship 2023
The main objective of launching the Inlaks Scholarship is to provide or honor the students with meritorious records so that they will be able to complete or undertake their further or higher studies in foreign universities after getting the scholarships provided by the government. This scholarship will only be provided to students pursuing MA, M.Phil and Ph.D. levels of degrees.
Another objective of launching the Inlaks Scholarship is to provide scholarships to Indian students so that they will also be able to get an education at the global level while accessing educational facilities and opportunities at the best level. Students will be given admission to the empanelled foreign universities in the UK, America and Europe.
Inlaks Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Fresh Opening of Registration Forms||15th February 2022|
|Last Date of Online Form Registration||30th March 2022|
List Of Eligible Degrees
The lists of eligible degrees fixed by the government are as follows:-
- MA or PG
- Doctorate or PhD
The beneficiary who is going to apply for this scholarship program will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the applicant must be equal to 30 years.
Required Tests To Pass
The following tests are mandatory for passing:-
List Of Ineligible Courses
The lists of ineligible courses are as follows:-
|Business Studies||Medicine Density and Therapist|
|Public Health||Fashion Design|
|Music||Film and Animation|
List Of Covered Allowances
The lists of covered allowances are as follows:-
- Tuition Fees
- Living Cost
- One-Way Flight Ticket
- Health Allowance
Rate Of Scholarship
This scholarship amount will only be provided to the students who want to pursue further studies such as MA, M.Phil or PhD level of degrees in foreign universities in the USA, UK and Europe. An amount of USD 1, 00,000 will be granted to the students covering all the major allowances spent by the student while carrying out the educational opportunities.
The student will be selected based on academic as well as extracurricular activities carried out by him or her. Shortlisted students will need to conduct the interview organized by the selection body. Students who have been able to qualify for this interview round will get finally be selected for the disbursement of the scholarship amount.
Minimum Marks Cut Off
The students will need to secure the minimum marks cut off in the previous year’s exam if he or she have kept those subjects for which the minimum marks will need to be secured. The students will need to secure 65% marks if they have opted for Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Fine Arts, Architecture and related subjects and 70% marks if they have opted for Mathematics, Sciences, Environment and related subjects.
Some of the important instructions issued to the students are as follows:-
- Only one application will be accepted by a single student.
- The students will need to upload all the required documents in the PDF format of the required size.
- The student submits the reference letter in his or her own handwriting.
- Filling entries to the required columns is mandatory.
- Further or future communication will be initiated through the registered email ID of the applicants.
Inlaks Scholarship Last Date
Students can apply for the scholarship by submitting an online registration form. The specific last date for form submission has not been announced yet. Once the selection body releases the final date, we will provide an update on this article. It is advised to patiently await the release of the last date for registration.
Inlaks Scholarship Current Scholars
The current scholars of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Arnav Sethi||Social Anthropology||University of Cambridge||2022|
|Ayushi Jain||Environmental Science||University of Miami||2022|
|Baljeet Kaur||Criminological Research||University of Cambridge||2023|
|Harshit Khandelwal||Astronomy (Research Specialisation)||University of Leiden, Netherlands||2023|
|Kartikeya Rai||Pure Mathematics||University of Cambridge||2023|
|Khushboo||Fine Arts||Goldsmith’s, University of London||2022|
|Lakshmi Chaitanya Reddy Gangamreddypalli||Urban Studies and Planning||Massachusetts Institute of Technology||2021|
|Lalchhanhimi Bungsut||Social Anthropology||University of Oxford||2022|
|Meghnad Bose||Meghnad Bose||Columbia University||2023|
|Mustafa Shahid||Space Studies||International Space University, Strasbourg, France||2022|
Benefits Of Inlaks Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Inlaks Scholarship will provide financial assistance to Indian students for pursuing studies in abroad countries.
- Students will be given the scholarship amounts in the USD currency format.
- Each eligible beneficiary will get some form of reward and recognition.
- Beneficiaries who have qualified for the interview test will be able to get the scholarship amounts first.
- Applicants will be able to get the scholarship amounts on the monthly basis.
- Beneficiaries who have fulfilled the selection parameters will be given the scholarship amounts first.
- Students will be given opportunities for undertaking PG, Ph.D, and M.Phil degrees.
- This scholarship amount provided to the students will cover major allowances.
- The students will need to apply online under the Inlaks Scholarship before the last date.
- Students will only need to qualify for the TOEFL and IELTS test.
Features Of Inlaks Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation has launched the Inlaks Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students falling under the age group of 30 years.
- A scholarship amount of USD 1,00,000/- will be provided to the students.
- The students will only need to qualify for the TOEFL and IELTS exams.
- Students will need to get enrollment or admission to the courses which have been considered eligible.
- The student must be pursuing or undertaking M.Phil, Ph.D. degree and MA degree from the USA empanelled college.
- This is mandatory for the students or applicants for carrying out the selection procedure by going through the selection parameters.
- The scholarship amount provided to the students will cover the major allowances.
- The fresh opening of the scholarship forms will start on 15th February 2022.
- The scholars will be urged to apply online under the Inlaks Scholarship before the last date.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must be an Indian.
- The student must be a first-class degree holder.
- The student must have passed a UG degree from an accredited or recognized university.
- The students will need to secure 65% marks if they have opted for Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Fine Arts, Architecture and related subjects and 70% marks if they have opted for Mathematics, Sciences, Environment and related subjects.
- The applicant’s age must be equal to 30 years.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students who are pursuing MA, Ph.D, and M.Phil degrees.
- The student must also have received an admission letter or offer from a foreign university.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Resume or CV
- Fee Receipt
- Reference Letter
- Institution Offer Letter
- Fee Concession or Waiver
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under Inlaks Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Inlaks Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting the contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the link to Contact.
- Then, the contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- In this way, you will be able to get contact details from the official website.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Inlaks Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned email Id:- [email protected].