Sardar Patel Scholarship 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Sardar Patel Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Sardar Patel Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Sardar Patel Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
The Buddy4study Indian Foundation has launched the Sardar Patel Scholarship for providing scholarships to students who want to pursue or undertake UG-level of studies after getting some financial help and support provided by the government to them. Students can undertake different fields in their UG or BA degrees. Students will be given an amount of Rs. 15,000/- in the form of a scholarship.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Sardar Patel Scholarship 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2024
Students belonging to the EWS sections or categories can pursue their UG-based degrees in the 1st/2nd/3rd year in any kind of stream such as Arts, Commerce and Science after applying online under the Sardar Patel Scholarship. One time payment system will be used for disbursing the scholarship amounts. Students will be able to get or receive financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/-.
For providing financial assistance in the form of scholarships to the students, the government has launched the Sardar Patel Scholarship so that they will be inspired and motivated to carry out a higher course of studies after completing their graduation phase. UG students in 1st Year, 2nd Year, and 3rd Year will be considered eligible for applying.
Highlights of Sardar Patel Scholarship Scheme 2024
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Sardar Patel Scholarship
|Sardar Patel Scholarship Scheme
|Buddy4study Indian Foundation
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To provide scholarships to the students of UG or BA
|Students will be able to carry out their studies
|Citizens of India
|Students pursuing UG
|Science, Arts & Commerce
|Regular or Full-Time Student
|Annual Income Limit
|Minimum Marks Required
|Form of Benefit
|60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam
|70% Attendance Record
|Amount of benefit
|Mode of Payment
|DD (Demand Draft)
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|Merit, Telephonic Interview & Face-to-Face Interview Performance
|Last Date to Apply
|Will be updated soon
Objectives Of Sardar Patel Scholarship 2024
The main objective of launching the Sardar Patel Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students undertaking UG degrees so that they will not have to suffer from any kind of financial difficulty while carrying out their current studies. Each eligible student or beneficiary will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/-.
Another objective of launching the Sardar Patel Scholarship is to provide a scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/- to the regular full-time UG or BA students so that they will be able to carry out their studies with comfort rather than becoming hopeless for the continuation of their studies. Students with 3 years of UG degree will be given scholarships.
Sardar Patel Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Opening of Registration Forms
|Will be updated soon
|Last Date for Online Apply
|Will be updated soon
|Screening of Scholarship Applications
|Will be updated soon
|Conduction of Interview Stage
|Will be updated soon
List of Eligible Beneficiaries
The following beneficiaries will be considered eligible to apply online:-
- UG students of 1st Year
- BA Students enrolled in the 2nd Year
- 3rd or final-year BA Students
List of Eligible Fields
The following fields will be considered eligible for applying:-
Sardar Patel Scholarship Amount
This scholarship amount will only be provided to students who are pursuing UG or BA degrees from recognized universities. The student must be pursuing a regular full-time degree to apply online under this scholarship. A scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/- will be offered to the students. Payment of the scholarship will be done in the DD format.
Mode of Payment
The mode of payment which will be used for providing scholarship amounts to the awardees has also been fixed by the selection body. The mode of payment will be DD stands for Demand Draft. A demand Draft containing the scholarship amounts will be sent to the university or college authority of the student from where he or she is pursuing education or studies.
Minimum Marks Cut Off
The students will be able to secure their scholarship seats or benefits after passing the selection parameters or eligibility formalities. One of the second important parameters or eligibility is to possess the minimum cut-off marks in the last year’s examination. The student must have secured at least 50% marks in the class 12th examination.
Annual Income Limit
Whether it is a scholarship or a scheme, the annual income limit is always taken into consideration by the scholarship disbursement body at the time of making the scholarship payment. The student’s annual income limit must be equal to Rs. 6,00,000/-. These values must not be exceeded. The annual income limit will serve as the selection criteria for the student’s selection.
Some of the selection parameters fixed by the government are as follows:-
- Academic Performance or Merit Excellence
- Telephonic Interview Performance
- Face-to-Face Interview Performance
Some of the important guidelines issued by the government regarding the disbursement of scholarship amounts are as follows:-
- The students will be urged to go through the eligibility criteria specified by the government.
- Applying before the last date is a must.
- The student will need to ensure that the mobile number entered by him or her is still active yet.
- Documents must be available in the PDF format of the required byte size demanded by the selection body.
- Once the details filed by the student have been entered wrongly will not be corrected after the form has been submitted to the portal.
Buddy4Study Scholarship Statistics
The details of the Buddy4Study Scholarship are as follows:-
|Rs. 95 Crores
Empowering Students for Social Impact
This scholarship offers financial support to students and encourages them to get involved in social activities and volunteering. It helps develop leadership skills and teaches accountability, responsibility, and commitment. By dedicating oneself to a cause and making a difference in others’ lives, students gain a sense of accomplishment. The scholarship offers an opportunity to pursue dreams and contribute to society.
Sardar Patel Scholarship Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the Sardar Patel Scholarship is based on a thorough evaluation of their academic performance, financial need, and overall merit. The selection committee reviews the applications and shortlists candidates for further rounds, which may include interviews or written tests.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Recipients of the Sardar Patel Scholarship receive various benefits, including:
- Financial assistance to cover tuition fees, books, and other educational expenses.
- Opportunity to pursue higher education in their chosen field without financial constraints.
- Recognition for their academic achievements and potential.
- Enhanced career prospects and increased employability.
Renewal & Continuation
Some scholarship programs require recipients to renew their scholarships annually by meeting certain criteria, such as maintaining a minimum GPA or attending regular classes. Students need to understand the renewal process and fulfil the necessary requirements to continue receiving the scholarship benefits.
Other Scholarships & Financial Aid
While the Sardar Patel Scholarship is a valuable opportunity, it is not the only scholarship available to students. There are numerous other scholarships and financial aid programs offered by the government, private organizations, and educational institutions. Students should explore all possible avenues for financial support to ensure they make the most of the opportunities available to them.
Benefits Of Sardar Patel Scholarship 2024
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to carry out their UG course of studies.
- Students will be encouraged to carry out their studies while becoming independent after getting registration under the Sardar Patel Scholarship.
- Students will be able to stand up on their own feet.
- There will be an exploration of educational as well as employment opportunities among the students.
- Students will be offered an amount of Rs. 15,000/- in the form of scholarships.
- Students in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd years will be given financial help and support.
- Students can carry out their UG studies in any field of the subject as per their choice of interest.
- The students can go through the timelines for getting updates regarding the Sardar Patel Scholarship.
- Students holding marks above 95 will be given or offered a 100% fee waiver.
- Excellent students will be given the scholarship amounts after the completion of the personality test.
Features Of Sardar Patel Scholarship 2024
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Buddy4study Indian Foundation has launched the Sardar Patel Scholarship.
- Scholarship amounts will be given to the students in the one-time payment system.
- This scholarship will only apply to the students pursuing or undertaking UG or Graduation studies.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/- will be given to the students.
- The one-time payment will be used for providing the scholarship amounts to the students.
- The student’s annual income limit must be equal to Rs. 6,00,000/-.
- Students of 1st and 2nd, 3rd years will be considered eligible to apply.
- The mode of payment will be DD stands for Demand Draft.
- For getting more information regarding the Sardar Patel Scholarship, one can visit the official website.
- The students will need to keep waiting for the release or launching of the timelines.
Sardar Patel Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be residing permanently in India.
- The student must be undertaking a UG or BA degree.
- The applicant must be a full-time student.
- 50% marks in the class 12th exam must be secured by the student.
- The parental annual income of the student must be equal to Rs. 6 lakhs.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Student’s Identity Card
- Admission Fee Receipt
- Last Year’s Mark Sheet
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Working Mobile Number
- Active Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under Sardar Patel Scholarship 2024
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get online registration under this scholarship:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Register Now.
- The registration Form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the details correctly such as:-
- First Name
- Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Email Id
- Confirm Password
- Now click on the Register Button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get contact details:-
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website.
- Scroll down the page until the ribbon along with the links of options will not be displayed.
- Click on the Contact Us.
- The contact details will be displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Sardar Patel Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Buddy4Study (Workly),
- 3rd Floor,
- Sector 59,
- Uttar Pradesh,
- Email Id:- email@example.com
- NSP Portal