Thiel Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Thiel Fellowship Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | Thiel Fellowship Registration & Login Portal | Check Beneficiary Category & All Details |
Now students can leave their school-based studies for pursuing another kind of work after getting online registration offered under the Thiel Fellowship which has been launched by Peter Thiel. The age of the student must be equal to 22 years. Around 25 fellows will be selected for getting the fellowship amounts.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Thiel Fellowship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this fellowship.
Thiel Fellowship 2023
The Thiel Foundation has launched the Thiel Fellowship so that students belonging to the age group of 22 years will be able to get the fellowship amounts for pursuing their college-based studies. This fellowship was an idea that was launched or initiated by Peter Thiel who is an investor, and technology entrepreneur. A Fellowship amount of $ 100,00 will be provided to each eligible fellow.
All those students who want to receive a fellowship amount of $ 100,00 can receive or get so after getting an online registration offered under the Thiel Fellowship. For this, the student will need to ensure that they are pursuing or undertaking non-degree programs. A target of covering around 25 to 30 fellows have been set up.
Highlights Of Thiel Fellowship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Thiel Fellowship|
|Known As||Thiel Fellowship Scheme|
|Launched By||Peter Thiel|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Thiel Fellowship Portal|
|Delegated Foundation||Thiel Foundation|
|Objective||To provide fellowships to the students for pursuing current studies|
|Benefit||Students will be able to carry out their studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of USA|
|Student Category||Students of 22 Years|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism or PFMS System|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Renewal||Good Academic Record|
|Fellowship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Fellowship Amount||$ 100,000/-|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Application Enrollment Deadline||No|
|No. of fellows||20 to 30 Fellows|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Thiel Fellowship 2023
The main objective of launching the Thiel Fellowship is to provide some form of encouragement and motivation to the younger students consisting of 22 years of age so that they will be able to carry out for this fellowship after leaving out their schooling and studies without getting financially unstable because after joining for this fellowship, they will get some amount.
Another objective of launching the Thiel Fellowship is to inspire and boost the ideas of founders, investors and scientists so that they will be able to contribute some form of their investment by bringing innovative ideas to the foundation. Applicants must have some bright ideas so that they will be able to invest their contribution.
Category Of Beneficiaries
The Thiel Foundation has also set up some limitations on the category of beneficiaries who will be considered eligible for applying online under this fellowship. This fellowship will only be applicable to those applicants who fall under the age group of 22 years. Only those students will be welcomed who are young and want to build some new things.
Amount of Fellowship
The amount of fellowship which will be provided to the beneficiary has also been fixed by the Thiel Foundation. This fellowship scheme will consist of two year fellowship program and the fellowship amount will be provided to the student once a year. A Fellowship amount of $ 100, 000/- will be offered to the students.
No Application Enrollment Deadline
The Thiel Foundation has kept no deadline and timelines on the application enrollment which has to be bound or followed by the student. The students can apply online under this fellowship whenever they want to do their online registration. Students can also update their applications after submitting them on the portal.
No. of Fellows
Thiel Foundation has also kept some targets for the year whenever they start opening the fresh opening of registration forms for the selection of fellows who are going to enroll under this fellowship scheme. Each year, they select around 20 to 30 Fellows. We can say that each year Thiel Foundation selects fellows between 20 to 30.
Mandatory Fields To Be Filled
The following are the lists of fields that are mandatory for filling in the registration form:-
- Email ID
The lists of the notable recipients of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Dale J. Stephens||2011|
Benefits Of Thiel Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Students pursuing schooling as well as colleges can apply online under the Thiel Fellowship for getting financial help and support.
- Students will be able to bring some innovative ideas.
- Students can also drop out of their schooling for joining this fellowship.
- This fellowship program will be carried out for a duration of 2 years.
- Applicants will be given the fellowship amount once a year.
- There is no deadline set up by the foundation for the enrollment of application forms.
- There will be no need to move to San Francisco.
- Thiel Fellowship will offer an amount of $ 100,000/-
- Students will be able to bring some of their innovative ideas.
- Students of 22 years will be given first preferences for applying.
Features Of Thiel Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Thiel Fellowship has been launched by Peter Thiel.
- Peter Thiel has constituted the Thiel Foundation.
- This fellowship has been launched for the citizens of the USA.
- Students who fall under the age group of 22 years will be considered eligible to apply online.
- A Fellowship amount of $ 100,000/- will be provided to each eligible beneficiary.
- Each year, this foundation selects 20 to 30 fellows.
- This fellowship program will consist of 2 years which shall be joined by the students.
- Students can apply online under the Thiel Fellowship anytime as there are no limitations set up on the deadline of the online form submission.
- This fellowship program is not only limited to Software Engineers.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying under this fellowship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of the USA.
- The age of the student must be 22 Years.
- The applicant must have some innovative ideas to build some new things.
Some of the important documents required to apply for this fellowship as per given below:-
- Recommendation Letters
- CV or Resume
- DOB Certificate
- Scanned Copy of the Passport
- Other Documents if any
Process To Apply Online Under Thiel Fellowship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting online registration under this fellowship:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Now, look at the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Apply.
- The login Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Look under the section Need An Account?
- Click on the Sign Up button.
- The registration Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill out this form carefully by entering the following mentioned details such as:-
- Confirm Password
- Now click on the Sign Up button.
- In this way, you will be able to get registration.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Thiel Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned email ID: – [email protected].