Bazm e Niswan Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Bazm e Niswan Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | Bazm e Niswan Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | View Online Status & All Details |
The Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust has launched the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship only for female candidates or applicants for providing scholarships to those who belong to the Economically Weaker Sections of society. This scholarship will be awarded to them for the pursuit of Higher Education. There are around 55,000 girl students who have been able to get their social welfare benefits.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship 2023
Now female students or candidates who want to carry out their college-based courses from accredited universities can carry out so after getting an online registration offered under the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship for pursuing their further studies with the help of the amount allotted to them in the form of financial support. Students will be able to start their careers in the fields of teachers, professors, doctors, lawyers, government officers, businesswomen, engineers, journalists, trainers, nurses, paramedics and in many other professional courses.
The Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust has launched the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship for female students so that they will be empowered or independent for starting or beginning their careers in professional courses for getting competitive jobs to distinguish their identities from others. Till then yet, around 55,000 girl beneficiaries have been able to secure their form of benefit.
Highlights Of Bazm e Niswan Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Bazm e Niswan Scholarship|
|Launched By||Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust|
|Allotted Portal||Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust Portal|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the female of EBC categories|
|Benefit||Girl candidates will be able to start their careers in professional or higher studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Bangalore|
|Beneficiary Category||EBC Category|
|Concerned Charitable Trust||Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Scholarship Tenure||1 Year|
|Amount of Budget||Rs. 1.5 Crores|
|No. of Beneficiaries||3800 Girl Beneficiaries|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th November 2023|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Bazm-e-Niswan Charitable Trust, Bangalore|
Bangalore – 560051
Objectives Of Bazm e Niswan Scholarship
The major objective of launching the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship is to distribute equal amounts of educational and scholarship opportunities among female candidates belonging to the Economically Backward Classes of society and they want to thrive forward in their educational background by starting their career with the help of studies.
The second objective of launching the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship is to provide scholarships to the girl’s communities belonging to the EWS/OBC/EBC categories so that they will be able to uplift their self-confidence and dignity with the vision of maintaining their goal and the main aim of life. This will emphasize spreading the importance of higher education among women.
It is obvious to point of matter that each and every student who is going to apply for this scholarship named Bazm e Niswan Scholarship will need to belong to the beneficiary category. The student must be a female student residing in Karnataka state and must belong to the category of EBC pursuing a Diploma/Polytechnic or professional courses.
The following degrees will be considered eligible for applying:-
- 1st PUC
- 1st Year Diploma/Polytechnic/Paramedical/D.ed
- 1st Year UG Degree (BA, BBA, BCA, BCom and BSc)
- 1st Year PG Degree (MA, MBA, MCA, MCom and MSc)
Eligible Degrees For Scholarship Renewal
The following degrees will be considered eligible for the scholarship renewal process:-
- 2nd PUC
- 2nd or 3rd year Diploma
- BA (2nd or 3rd Year)
- BBA (2nd or 3rd Year)
- BCA (2nd or 3rd Year)
- BCom (2nd or 3rd Year)
- B.Sc (2nd or 3rd Year)
- MA (2nd or 3rd Year)
- MBA (2nd or 3rd Year)
- MCA (2nd or 3rd Year)
- MCom (2nd or 3rd Year)
- MSc (2nd or 3rd Year)
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship Statistics
The statistics of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Total Budget Allotted||Rs. 1.5 Crores|
|Total Beneficiaries Enrolled||3800+|
The lists of offered occupations are as follows:-
Minimum Marks Cut Off
The previous year’s exam marks will also be taken into consideration at the time of making the selection. The student will need to secure at least 50% marks then she will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amount and the same for getting online registration. These marks need to be secured in the class 12th examination.
The students will be selected on the basis of mentioned below selection parameters:-
- Financial Need
- Academic Record
- Beneficiary Category
Scholarship Achievement Report
There are around 3613 Muslim students who have been able to get or receive the scholarship amounts. These girls belong to poor families. For benefitting 3613 Muslim girl students, an amount of Rs. 132 crores has been spent by the government. 58.5% of cases have seen where the students have enrolled mostly for the commerce field in the bachelor’s degree.
Goals Of Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust Portal
Some of the goals adopted by this trust are as follows:-
- Striving for the Educational and Socio-Economic upliftment of women belonging to the Disadvantaged sections.
- Creation of a Healthy Atmosphere for the betterment of the women’s community.
- To bring empowerment of women for self-help and income generation.
- Formulating networks with women for the pursuit of social service.
- Promotion of secularism and national integration.
About Bazm-E-Niswan Charitable Trust
BAZM-E-NISWAN CHARITABLE TRUST is an active group of women in Bangalore helping underprivileged and destitute women. They have been working for 40 years to solve women’s issues through education, social development, economic upliftment, and moral reform. They aim to provide relief, confidence, and dignity to women. BAZM has been registered since 1971 and is a leading women’s organization in Karnataka, aiming to expand nationwide.
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship Last Date
As the last date to apply online for this scholarship has been launched, now the students can apply online before the last date. The last date for online form submission will be 30th November 2023 by which the students can apply online. After getting online registration on time, the students will get rid of server-hanging issues.
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship Selection Procedure
Students will be given scholarships after carrying out a selection procedure. Scholarship Grants are given based on financial need and academic success in the previous year or semester. A group of trustees will carefully review the application form and evidence provided before making decisions.
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship Creating Diversity
With scholarships for Muslim female students, Bangalore colleges become more diverse and inclusive learning environments. The presence of students from different cultural and religious backgrounds fosters appreciation for diversity among the entire student body. This exposure to different perspectives enhances the overall educational experience and promotes unity.
Fee Receipt Submission
To proceed with the current academic year, all students are requested to submit a receipt of fees paid, whether partial or full, for 2022-2023. The receipt must be obtained from the relevant department and submitted to the designated office. This ensures transparency and facilitates smooth administrative processes. This will be the basic eligibility criteria requirement.
Addressing Socio-economic Disparities
Scholarships help bridge the socio-economic gap among various communities in society. By offering financial support to Muslim female students, the scholarships aim to address the disparities prevalent in the education sector. This approach ensures that talented and deserving students from all backgrounds have an equal opportunity to access quality education.
Promoting Tolerance & Understanding
By awarding scholarships to Muslim female students, colleges foster a sense of tolerance and understanding among all students. The scholarship recipients and their peers mutually benefit from cultural exchange and exposure to diverse religious practices and beliefs. This nurturing of mutual respect contributes to stronger interfaith bonds and reinforces the values of harmony and coexistence.
Benefits Of Bazm e Niswan Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Bazm e Niswan Scholarship will offer social development, social empowerment and social welfare to the financially weak women’s community.
- Girls will be able to pursue their careers in professional courses.
- Students who have secured academic excellence will be given the first scholarship preferences.
- There are around 3613 Muslim girls who have been able to get the scholarship amounts.
- There are around 58.5% of the applications received for the bachelor’s degree in the commerce field.
- There will be a women empowerment.
- Problems in the fields of education, social development, economic upliftment and moral reformation will be solved after getting the scholarship amount.
- Meritorious girls belonging to the EBC or EWS communities will be able to get financial assistance under the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship.
- There will be social and gender equality.
- This will create a Healthy Atmosphere for the betterment of the women’s community.
Features Of Bazm e Niswan Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust has launched the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship.
- Female Students belonging to the EBC communities will be offered scholarships to study.
- Students will be able to undertake various courses of study in PG or UG degree as their main or major subject.
- Students will be selected on the basis of financial needs, academic excellence and beneficiary category.
- The students will need to secure at least 50% marks in the class 12th exam.
- Scholarship renewal will be provided to the degrees which have been considered eligible.
- The government has sanctioned an amount of Rs. 1.5 crores in the form of a budget.
- A target of covering around 3800 girl students has been fixed by the government.
- There are around 55,000 girls who have got their benefits under the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The student must be a female candidate.
- She must belong to the EWS or EBC community
- The student will need to secure at least 50% marks in the previous year’s exam.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Previous year’s exam Marksheet
- Fee Receipt
- Disability Certificate (In case of PWD)
- Parent Death Certificate (In case of parent’s death)
- Latest Passport Size Photo
- Educational Certificates
- Death Certificate of Parent (In case of an orphan)
Process To Apply Online Under Bazm e Niswan Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship will be launched we will update you through this article. Otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned-below office address & telephone number:-
- Office Address
- Bazm-e-Niswan Charitable Trust, Bangalore
- Muniswamy Road,
- Tasker Town,
- Bangalore – 560051
- Telephone Number:- 91-80-22860023