CBSE Science Challenge 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | CBSE Science Challenge Check Reward & Last Date | CBSE Science Challenge Check Eligible Classes & Competition Rounds | CBSE Science Challenge Check Eligibility & All Details |
To secure the interests of students in the fields of Scientific and technological development, the CBSE Science Challenge has been launched so that the students of classes from 8th to 10th will be able to carry out some higher-order thinking level of questions to solve after applying online for this challenge. The students can apply online before the last date.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the CBSE Science Challenge 2024 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this challenge. To get complete information about this challenge, read this article till the end.
CBSE Science Challenge
The Central Board of Secondary Education has launched the CBSE Science Challenge for classes 8th to 10th so that the students studying in these classes will be able to imbibe the values of Scientific and technological developments after getting equal participation in this challenge. The students will be able to inculcate learning habits using scientific tricks.
For generating and creating critical skills and HOTS among the school-going students, the CBSE Science Challenge has been launched so that the students of classes from 8th to 10th will be able to learn to think critically, learn to solve problems at the High Order Level of thinking. Winners will be given or granted certificates or rewards.
Highlights Of CBSE Science Challenge 2024
The highlights of this challenge are as follows:-
|Name Of The Challenge
|CBSE Science Challenge
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
|To imbibe the values of critical thinking skills in the scientific manner
|The students will be able to learn critically to think and solve problems critically
|Citizens of India
|School Going Students
|Class 8th to 10th
|Mode of Transfer
|Form of Benefit
|Certificate & Rewards
|NIC (National Information Centre)
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Round Wise Deadlines
|DIKSHA – for School Education
|Mode of Application
Objectives Of CBSE Science Challenge
The major objective of organizing the CBSE Science Challenge is to make the thinking and learning level of the students of classes 8th to 10th at the High Order Thinking Levels by which they will be able to learn to think and solve problems critically. This will bring some form of development to the nation.
Another objective of organizing the CBSE Science Challenge is to provide rewards and certificates to the students who have been able to solve scientific problems critically without lacking High Order Thinking Skills. The students will be able to enhance their thinking, learning, and stimulating skills. Students will be able to see or review various scientific developments.
This challenge can only be undertaken by those applicants who have attained the beneficiary category for which this challenge has been organized. This challenge will be given only to those applicants who are school-going students till the matric level in other or short words, we can say that only students of schooling will be considered eligible to apply online.
The following classes will be considered eligible:-
- Class 8th
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
Form of Benefit
The students or participants will also be given some form of benefit hence, the form of benefit will not be in the monetary value but the benefit given to the participants will be in the form of rewards and recognition of appreciating the student’s performance. Each participant will be given a Certification of Participation via or using online mode.
There are 2 competition rounds as per follows:-
|Students of all eligible classes will be participating
|2 best participants from each class will be shortlisted
Round Wise Timelines
The timelines of each competition round are as follows:-
|17th April 2023 to 21st April 2023
|8th May 2023 to 12th May 2023
Only a limited no of certificates of participation will be given or provided to the participants on the basis of beneficiary limitation that has been set up or fixed by the selection body for initiating the competition round. In the second round of competition, 2 students will be selected from each class which means a total of 6 students will be given benefits.
The exam pattern of this exam are as follows:-
|Name of Exam
|CBSE Science Challenge
Marks allotted for each section are as follows:-
The details of the exam syllabus are as follows: –
- Coordinate Geometry
- Number Systems
- Statistics & Probability
Benefits Of CBSE Science Challenge
The benefits of this challenge are as follows:-
- Students will be able to learn and think, and act critically.
- Participants will be able to imbibe the values of scientific development.
- The students will be able to enhance their thinking, learning, and stimulating skills.
- Students will be able to see or review various scientific developments.
- Participants will be able to develop critical thinking skills through high-order scientific problem-solving.
- Students will be able to enhance their thinking, learning, and stimulating skills.
- The challenge encourages students to imbibe values related to scientific and technological developments.
- The challenge provides an opportunity for students to explore and review various scientific developments.
- One can apply online before the last date as per the competition round in which they want to enrol.
- Around 6 students will be given rewards.
Features Of CBSE Science Challenge
The features of this challenge are as follows:-
- The Central Board of Secondary Education has launched the CBSE Science Challenge.
- This challenge can only be participated by the students of classes 8th to 10th.
- Students will be given 2 rounds of competitions to contest.
- Selected participants will be given Certificates of Participation.
- A total of 6 students (2 from each class) will be selected.
- Simple online application process through the DIKSHA Portal.
- The tentative last dates for each competition round have been uploaded to the site.
- For getting more details, one can visit the official website.
CBSE Science Challenge Eligibility Criteria
The students or applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must be a school-going student.
- The participant must be a student of classes from 8th to 10th.
Some of the important documents needed for applying online for this documents are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Email ID
- Mobile No
Process To Apply Online Under CBSE Science Challenge
As this challenge has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the CBSE Science Challenge is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to view the dashboard:-
- Open the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Dashboard link.
- A new page will be displayed.
- See the dashboard.
The links to important downloads are as follows:-
|DIKSHA for Mobile