Clarendon Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Clarendon Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Clarendon Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Offered Courses & All Details |
Oxford University has launched the Clarendon Scholarship so that Indian students will be able to get the scholarship amounts for undertaking their further course of studies at the University of Oxford. The scholarship amount provided to the student will cover the major expenses so that the students will be able to get stay and accommodation facility in the foreign country.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Clarendon Scholarship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
Clarendon Scholarship 2023
All those Indian students who want to pursue Master’s and D.Phil courses of studies from Oxford University with the help of scholarship assistance can apply online under the Clarendon Scholarship. The students can apply before the last date. This scholarship will be provided to students undertaking part-time and full-time courses.
Now meritorious Indian students can apply online under the Clarendon Scholarship for pursuing degrees from the University of Oxford after getting the scholarship amounts provided or rewarded by the selection body. This scholarship will be based on a fully-funded scholarship plan. Around 170 numbers of students will be able to get benefit from this scholarship.
Highlights of Clarendon Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Clarendon Scholarship|
|Known As||Clarendon Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Oxford University|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||University of Oxford Portal|
|Delegated University||Oxford University|
|Objective||To provide educational services to Indian students for pursuing college-based degrees|
|Benefit||The student will be able to pursue their current studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||PG Degree & D.Phil Degree Holders|
|Beneficiary Limitation||140 Students|
|Offered Courses||Full-Time Courses |
|No. of Offered Courses||2|
|Selection Parameters||Excellent Academic Record|
High Academic Achievement
University’s Prizes & Awards
|No. of Selection Parameters||6|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Academic Excellence|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||£ 15,609/-|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||20 January 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|YouTube Channel||University of Oxford|
|Office Address||University of Oxford|
|Telephone Number||+44 1865 270000|
Objectives of Clarendon Scholarship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Clarendon Scholarship is to grant the scholarship as well as educational opportunities to Indian students on the basis of their academic records and potentiality so that they will be able to get admission to Oxford University for pursuing Masters’s and D.Phil degrees.
Another objective of launching the Clarendon Scholarship is to foreign exposure to Indian students so that their personality and as well as professional development may take place after getting the accommodation allowance covered in this scholarship amount. This scholarship has covered major allowances such as Maintenance Allowance, Book Allowance, Airfare Ticket and Travelling Allowance.
Oxford University Profile
The profile details of this university are as follows:-
|Name of University||Oxford University|
|Rank||1st Rank Holder|
|UG Students Enrolled||12,510|
|PG Students Enrolled||13,044|
|Offered PG Programmes||350|
|Contribution||£ 15.7 Billion|
The student or scholar going to apply for this scholarship will need to know in advance that this scholarship will be provided to the Indian students who have received an acceptance letter from the University of Oxford for pursuing a D.Phil and Master’s degree. For this, they will need to secure academic excellence.
Each year around 140 students got selected for getting the scholarship amounts. Whenever this university opens a portal for the disbursement of scholarship amounts among Indian students, they select around 140 numbers of new scholars so now we can say that around 140 numbers of eligible beneficiaries will be able to get the scholarship amounts after getting online registration.
The lists of offered courses are as follows:-
- Part-Time Courses
- Full-Time Courses
The rate of scholarship has been fixed by the selection body which will be provided to the student in the form of a stipend. The scholarship amount which will be provided to the student will cover the major expenses including accommodation allowance. Each eligible beneficiary will receive an amount of £ 15,609/- in the form of a scholarship amount.
The selection parameters set up by the selection body are as follows:-
|Excellent Academic Record||High Academic Achievement|
|University’s Prizes & Awards||Academic Potential|
|Academic Aptitude||Applicant’s Commitment|
Last Date To Apply Online
The students or applicants will be urged to apply online for this scholarship before the last date in order to get rid of the server hanging issues. One can apply online for Clarendon Scholarship before 20th January 2023. Those students who have applied before this date will get faster online registration without facing server hanging issues.
Benefits of Clarendon Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to get foreign exposure after getting online registration under the Clarendon Scholarship.
- Students will be able to get financial assistance of £ 15,609/- in the form of a scholarship amount.
- Students will be given 2 types of courses for joining.
- The scholarship amount provided to the students will cover the major allowances.
- Students will get successfully admission to the PG degree and D.Phil degree.
- Those students who have fulfilled the selection parameters fixed by the selection body will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
- Students who have secured a GPA of 3.7 out of 4 will be able to receive the scholarship amounts first.
- There will be an exploration of educational and employment opportunities.
- Both full-time course applicants and part-time course applicants will be considered eligible for applying online under the Clarendon Scholarship.
- Applicants who have applied before the last date will get rid of the server hanging issues.
Features of Clarendon Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Oxford University has launched the Clarendon Scholarship.
- Students who have received an admission offer or letters from Oxford University will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
- This scholarship will be provided to Indian students.
- A scholarship amount of £ 15,609/- will be given to the students for carrying out further studies.
- The scholarship amount which will be provided to the student will cover the major expenses.
- Accommodation allowance or stay costs will also be provided to the students.
- A target of covering around 140 students or scholars has been set up or fixed by the selection body.
- Students will be offered both full-time and part-time courses for getting admission.
- If the student or scholar is already pursuing a part-time course then he or she can also apply online under the Clarendon Scholarship.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The student must have received an admission offer or letter from Oxford University.
- Students must be pursuing PG degree and D.Phil degree.
- Both full-time course applicants and part-time course applicants will be considered eligible for applying.
- Securing minimum marks of 3.7 out of 4 is a must.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL Score
- English Language Proficiency
- GRE Score
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Clarendon Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Clarendon Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Scroll down the page until you will reach the bottom side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Clarendon Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned office address and telephone number:-
- Office Address:-
- University of Oxford
- University Offices
- Wellington Square
- OX1 2JD
- United Kingdom
- Telephone Number:- +44 1865 270000