AICTE PG Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | AICTE PG Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | AICTE PG Scholarship Check Offered Courses & All Details |
All India Council for Technical Education has launched the AICTE PG Scholarship so that the students undertaking PG degree courses from accredited or recognized colleges or institutes will be able to get the scholarship amounts. The student must be undertaking a technical course of education in the PG degree. One can apply online for this scholarship by 17th January 2023.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding this scholarship such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under the scholarship.
AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
The scholarship amount of Rs. 12,400/- on the monthly basis will be provided to the students who are pursuing or undertaking master’s degrees in engineering, technology, architecture and pharmacy courses under the AICTE PG Scholarship. The students will need to apply for this scholarship scheme before the last date in order to get faster registration.
Students who want to pursue technical or engineering education in the MA or PG degree can apply online under the AICTE PG Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts. Students will be able to receive this scholarship amount on the monthly basis. This scholarship will only be applicable to PG degree students.
Highlights Of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|Known As||AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students for undertaking technical studies|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get pursue an education|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students undertaking technical or engineering courses|
|Ineligible Beneficiaries||Foreign Students|
Students holding part-time online courses
Students having a joint account
|No. of Ineligible Beneficiaries||5|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism (PFMS System)|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 12,400/-|
|Offered Courses||Engineering |
|No. of Offered Courses||4|
|Scholarship Renewal||Merit Record or Academic Excellence|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Covered Allowances||Scholarship or Stipend |
|No. of Covered Allowances||2|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||17th January 2023|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
The main objective of launching the AICTE PG Scholarship is to inspire and motivate students for undertaking their careers and further courses of studies in technical courses so that they will be able to provide or invest some contribution to their country or nation after the completion of their studies.
Another objective of launching the AICTE PG Scholarship is to provide a scholarship amount of Rs. 12,400/- to the students pursuing or undertaking PG or MA degrees in the technical course of studies so that they will be empowered for carrying out studies after making it as their career ambition and aspiration.
AICTE PG Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Last Date To Apply Online||17th January 2023|
|Defective Verification Process||31st January 2023|
|Institute Verification Process||31st January 2023|
|DNO/SNO/MNO Verification Process||15th February 2023|
List of Covered Allowances
This scholarship will cover the mentioned below allowances:-
- Scholarship or Stipend Amount
- Contingency Grant
Rate of Scholarship
The scholarship amount which will be provided to the student has only been fixed or set up by the selection body or committee delegated with the task of providing it. Students will be able to receive the scholarship amounts on the monthly basis. The scholarship amount of Rs. 12,400/-. Students will need to pursue GATE and GPAT.
List of Offered Courses
The courses offered under this scholarship are as follows:-
The government has set up some limitations on the category of beneficiaries who will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts. This scholarship will only be applicable to a student who is pursuing an engineering course of degree in Engineering, Technology, Architecture or Pharmacy. If the student belongs to that category then he or she will be able to receive the scholarship amount.
The following students will be considered ineligible to apply:-
- Foreign Students
- Sponsored Students
- Students holding part-time online courses
- Students having a joint account
- OBC Students
Allotment of Contingency Grant
Apart from providing the scholarship amounts, the students will also be given or offered the Contingency Grant. Students pursuing or undertaking technical studies will also be given the Contingency Grant on the yearly basis. Students will be offered an amount of Rs. 20,000/- in the form of a Contingency Grant. But for this, the student will need to apply online under this scholarship.
Each student will need first to qualify for the GATE examination and then they will need to fill up the scholarship forms. The delegated institution will approve the GATE score of the students. The verification process will be carried out by the delegated institution. Students whose applications have been accepted will get forwarded to the PFMS portal and then scholarship amounts will get transferred to the student’s bank accounts with the use of PFMS.
Benefits of AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- AICTE PG Scholarship will provide financial assistance to the students for pursuing technical or engineering studies.
- After the completion of their studies, the students will also be offered a contingency amount.
- Students will be able to meet unforeseen situations with the contingency amount allocated to them.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 12,400/-will be provided so that they will be able to pursue their education or studies.
- Students will not have to leave their dreams unfulfilled.
- Students pursuing GATE and GPAT will also be given or offered scholarships.
- The student verification process will start on the 31st of January 2023.
- One can apply online under the AICTE PG Scholarship is 17th January 2023.
- Students will be able to fulfill their career ambitions and dreams.
- Various courses will be offered to the students joining
Features of AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The All India Council for Technical Education has launched the AICTE PG Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be applicable to students undertaking PG degrees in technical or engineering courses.
- Students will need to pursue GATE and GPAT.
- An amount of Rs. 12,400/- will be provided to the students in the form of scholarships.
- The student will also be offered a contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/- on an annual basis.
- On the 31st of January 2023, the Defective Verification Process will start.
- This scholarship will cover the major allowances such as Scholarship or Stipend Amount and Contingency Grant.
- Students whose applications have been accepted will get forwarded to the PFMS portal and then scholarship amounts will get transferred to the student’s bank accounts with the use of PFMS.
- The last date to apply online under the AICTE PG Scholarship is 17th January 2023.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The students will need to possess the mentioned-below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a permanent resident of India.
- The student must be undertaking a PG degree in the technical course of studies.
- The student must have passed or pursued GATE or GPAT.
- This scholarship will not be applicable to foreign students and sponsored students.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows: –
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- EBC Certificate
- GATE Certificate
- Previous Year’s Mark Sheet
- Bank Account Number
- Parental Annual Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under AICTE PG Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the AICTE PG Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points to do login on to the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- The login form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill asked detail carefully on each column:-
- Now click on the I’m Not a Robot tickmark.
- Then, you will need to click on the Submit button.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the AICTE PG Scholarship, then you may contact this telephone number and email ID:-
- Telephone Number:- 011-26131576
- Email ID:- [email protected]