AICTE PG Scholarship 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | AICTE PG Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | AICTE PG Scholarship Check Offered Courses & All Details |
All India Council for Technical Education has launched the AICTE PG Scholarship so that the students undertaking PG degree courses from accredited or recognized colleges or institutes will be able to get the scholarship amounts. The student must be undertaking a technical course of education in the PG degree. One can apply online for this scholarship before the last date to get timely registration.
Through this article, you will get all the information regarding this scholarship such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. Besides that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under the scholarship.
AICTE PG Scholarship 2024
The scholarship amount of Rs. 12,400/- on a monthly basis will be provided to the students who are pursuing or undertaking master’s degrees in engineering, technology, architecture and pharmacy courses under the AICTE PG Scholarship. The students will need to apply for this scholarship scheme before the last date in order to get faster registration.
Students who want to pursue technical or engineering education in the MA or PG degree can apply online under the AICTE PG Scholarship to get the scholarship amounts. Students will be able to receive this scholarship amount on a monthly basis. This scholarship will only be applicable to PG degree students. Students will be able to pursue higher studies.
Highlights Of AICTE PG Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship
|AICTE PG Scholarship
|AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme
|All India Council for Technical Education
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To provide scholarships to students for undertaking technical studies
|Students will be able to get pursue an education
|Citizens of India
|Students undertaking technical or engineering courses
Students holding part-time online courses
Students having a joint account
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|e-payment mechanism (PFMS System)
|Form of Benefit
|Amount of benefit
|Engineering, Technology, Architecture & Pharmacy
|Merit Record or Academic Excellence
|Scholarship or Stipend & Contingency Grant
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|1 Year (12 Months)
|Mode of application
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
Objectives Of AICTE PG Scholarship 2024
The main objective of launching the AICTE PG Scholarship is to inspire and motivate students to undertake their careers and further courses of studies in technical courses so that they will be able to provide or invest some contribution to their country or nation after the completion of their studies.
Another objective of launching the AICTE PG Scholarship is to provide a scholarship amount of Rs. 12,400/- to the students pursuing or undertaking PG or MA degrees in the technical course of studies so that they will be empowered to carry out studies after making it as their career ambition and aspiration.
AICTE PG Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Defective Verification Process
|Will be updated soon
|Institute Verification Process
|Will be updated soon
|DNO/SNO/MNO Verification Process
|Will be updated soon
List of Covered Allowances
This scholarship will cover the mentioned below allowances:-
- Scholarship or Stipend Amount
- Contingency Grant
AICTE PG Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount which will be provided to the student has only been fixed or set up by the selection body or committee delegated with the task of providing it. Students will be able to receive the scholarship amounts on a monthly basis. The scholarship amount of Rs. 12,400/-. Students will need to pursue GATE and GPAT.
List of Offered Courses
The courses offered under this scholarship are as follows:-
The government has set up some limitations on the category of beneficiaries who will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts. This scholarship will only be applicable to a student who is pursuing an engineering course of degree in Engineering, Technology, Architecture or Pharmacy. If the student belongs to that category then he or she will be able to receive the scholarship amount.
The following students will be considered ineligible to apply:-
- Foreign Students
- Sponsored Students
- Students holding part-time online courses
- Students having a joint account
- OBC Students
Allotment of Contingency Grant
Apart from providing the scholarship amounts, the students will also be given or offered a Contingency Grant. Students pursuing or undertaking technical studies will also be given the Contingency Grant on a yearly basis. Students will be offered an amount of Rs. 20,000/- in the form of a Contingency Grant. But for this, the student will need to apply online under this scholarship.
Each student will need first to qualify for the GATE examination and then they will need to fill up the scholarship forms. The delegated institution will approve the GATE score of the students. The verification process will be carried out by the delegated institution. Students whose applications have been accepted will get forwarded to the PFMS portal and then scholarship amounts will get transferred to the student’s bank accounts with the use of PFMS.
Major Terms & Conditions
Some major terms and conditions for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Post Graduate Scholarship is granted to students admitted with a valid GATE/GPAT score at admission.
- Recipients cannot receive financial assistance or scholarships from any other source during their course.
- Scholarship duration is 24 months or the course duration, whichever is lower, and is not extendable.
- Students must contribute 8 to 10 hours per week to teaching and research activities assigned by the Institute.
- Monthly scholarship depends on academic performance, adherence to norms, and obligatory work.
- Students must commit to completing the entire course and cannot leave midway.
- Scholarship may be discontinued for misconduct, such as ragging or misbehaviour.
- Foreign students, sponsored candidates, and those admitted to PG programs are ineligible.
- No additional grants (salary, contingencies, library, etc.) are admissible as per Govt. of India instructions.
- Payment procedures follow AICTE policy decisions notified on its web portal or through advertisements.
- AICTE may impose additional conditions, and its decisions are final and binding on scholarship recipients.
Some general information that has been issued for the institute to undertake are as follows:-
- Institutes must ensure that admitted students don’t receive financial aid elsewhere during their course.
- Institutes verify students attach only valid GATE/GPAT scorecards, with GATE results not accepted.
- The institute checks the student’s name and Aadhar number match details in the online application and uploads the Aadhar card.
- Institutes verify bank details, ensuring they match the GATE/GPAT scorecard, disallowing joint or minor accounts.
- Institutions check other documents, including Category Certificates, OBC, and Physically Handicap Certificates.
- Institutes verify and submit documents, ensuring timely application submission.
- Institutes verify and forward student attendance on the PG portal monthly, marking it as “Approved” or “Not approved.”
- Institutes accurately record admission dates, class commencement, and completion to avoid discrepancies.
- If a student leaves mid-course, the institute ensures recovery of the PG Scholarship drawn and monitors financial aid from other sources.
- Institutes recover scholarship amounts, ensuring beneficiaries aren’t receiving aid elsewhere. Refunded amounts are directed to AICTE.
Benefits of AICTE PG Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- AICTE PG Scholarship will provide financial assistance to the students for pursuing technical or engineering studies.
- After the completion of their studies, the students will also be offered a contingency amount.
- Students will be able to meet unforeseen situations with the contingency amount allocated to them.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 12,400/-will be provided so that they will be able to pursue their education or studies.
- Students will not have to leave their dreams unfulfilled.
- Students pursuing GATE and GPAT will also be given or offered scholarships.
- One can apply online under the AICTE PG Scholarship will be updated soon.
- Students will be able to fulfil their career ambitions and dreams.
- Various courses will be offered to the students joining
Features of AICTE PG Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The All India Council for Technical Education has launched the AICTE PG Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be applicable to students undertaking PG degrees in technical or engineering courses.
- Students will need to pursue GATE and GPAT.
- An amount of Rs. 12,400/- will be provided to the students in the form of scholarships.
- The student will also be offered a contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/- on an annual basis.
- This scholarship will cover the major allowances such as Scholarship or Stipend Amount and Contingency Grant.
- Students whose applications have been accepted will get forwarded to the PFMS portal and then scholarship amounts will get transferred to the student’s bank accounts with the use of PFMS.
- The last date to apply online under the AICTE PG Scholarship will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
AICTE PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to possess the mentioned-below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a permanent resident of India.
- The student must be undertaking a PG degree in the technical course of studies.
- The student must have passed or pursued GATE or GPAT.
- This scholarship will not be applicable to foreign students and sponsored students.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows: –
- GATE/GPAT Score Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate
Process To Apply Online Under AICTE PG Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the AICTE PG Scholarship is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points to log on to the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- The login form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill asked detail carefully in each column:-
- Now click on the I’m Not a Robot tickmark.
- Then, you will need to click on the Submit button.
The links to important downloads are as follows:-
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the AICTE PG Scholarship, then you may contact this telephone number and email ID:-
- Telephone Number:- 011-26131576
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the AICTE PG Scholarship 2023?
AICTE PG Scholarship is a financial aid program for students pursuing master’s degrees in engineering, technology, architecture, and pharmacy.
2. How much is the scholarship amount?
The scholarship provides Rs. 12,400 per month to students pursuing PG degrees in specified courses.
3. Who can apply for the scholarship?
Indian citizens undertaking technical or engineering courses in PG degrees can apply, provided they have passed GATE or GPAT.
4. What is the Contingency Grant?
Students will also receive a Contingency Grant of Rs. 20,000 annually for unforeseen situations.
5. What are the covered courses for the scholarship?
The scholarship covers courses in engineering, technology, architecture, and pharmacy.
6. How to apply for the AICTE PG Scholarship?
Students need to qualify for GATE, apply online, and undergo the verification process for scholarship consideration.
7. When is the last date to apply?
The deadline for online application will be updated soon.
8. Who is ineligible for the scholarship?
Foreign students, sponsored students, part-time online course students, those with joint accounts, and OBC students are ineligible.
9. How is the scholarship amount transferred?
The Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mechanism is used, and the scholarship amount is transferred to students’ bank accounts through PFMS.
10. What is the objective of the AICTE PG Scholarship?
The scholarship aims to motivate students to pursue technical studies and provide financial assistance for their education.