FHRAI Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | FHRAI Scholarship Benefits & Membership| FHRAI Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | FHRAI Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | FHRAI Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details | Full Form Of FHRAI– Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India |
The Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India has launched the FHRAI Scholarship so that students who want to pursue BSc in Hotel Management will be able to pursue it with the help of the scholarship amount provided to them. Meritorious students will be given a 50% fee waiver. The students will need to get admission to the FHRAI – IHM.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the FHRAI Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
FHRAI Scholarship 2023
There are thousands or lakhs of students who want to carry out degrees or courses in the field of Hospitality and Hotel Management but can’t be able to do because of financial difficulties, for assisting this need, FHRAI Scholarship has been launched covering major scholarship amounts which will be provided to each student on the yearly basis for the 3 years of their degree.
The FHRAI Body has launched the FHRAI Scholarship so that the students will be able to get the scholarship amount for pursuing their B.Sc. degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration. A scholarship amount will be provided to the student on a merit basis. The merit or academic performance of the student will serve as selection criteria for the student to be selected.
Highlights Of FHRAI Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||FHRAI Scholarship|
|Launched By||FHRAI– Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India|
|Delegated Institute||FHRAI- Institute of Hospital Management|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students undertaking Hospitality & Hotel Administration courses|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get paid their college fees|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Student Category||Students of FHRAI – IHM, Greater Noida|
|Beneficiary Categories||General, EWS, OBC, SC, ST & PWDs|
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||6|
|Age Limit||25 to 28 Years|
|Eligible Degree||B.Sc. degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||1st Year = Rs. 49,700|
2nd Year = Rs. 50,600
3rd Year = Rs. 58,600
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||B-82, |
23, K. G. Marg,
New Delhi-110 001
Objectives Of FHRAI Scholarship
The main objective of launching the FHRAI Scholarship is to award the scholarship amount to the students so that students will be able to pursue their B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration with the help of a financial amount without suffering from financial instabilities. This will provide them with an opportunity to get a world-class education.
Another objective of launching the FHRAI Scholarship is to provide affordable admission course or education to the students who want to pursue their studies in the hotel administration fields. After becoming successful, the availability of quality manpower for the industry needs will get facilitated. Students will need to make partial payment of the course fee after getting the scholarship amounts.
The lists of eligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Physically Challenged
The age limit for each beneficiary holder are as follows:-
|Physically Challenged||28 Years|
The list of beneficiary categories are as follows:-
- Children of the member establishments of FHRAI
- Children of the families of Hospitality and Patrons & Employees
Beneficiary Category Wise Fee-Waiving %age
The fee waiving %age for each beneficiary category are as follows:-
|Beneficiary Category||Fee-Waiving %age|
|Children of the member establishments of FHRAI||50%|
|Children of the families of Hospitality and Patrons & Employees||30%|
The selection parameters set up for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Academic Record
- First Serve Basis
Year Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided year wise are as follows:-
|1st Year||Rs. 49,700|
|2nd Year||Rs. 50,600|
|3rd Year||Rs. 58,600|
Year Wise Tuition Fee
The year-wise existing fees of the course are as follows:-
|1st Year||Rs. 99,400|
|2nd Year||Rs. 1,01,200|
|3rd Year||Rs. 1,01,200|
Minimum Cut Off Marks
The students will need also to possess the minimum marks cut-off. The previous year’s exam marks scored by the student will also be taken into consideration at the time of making the selection. The students will need to secure at least 50% marks in the Class 12th exam. The student must have opted for any one stream out of Science/Arts/Commerce/ Vocational.
Goals Of FHRAI Scholarship
The goals of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Providing world-class education.
- Increasing the availability of quality manpower
- Facilitating affordable education
The students or scholars will need to conduct or carry out the selection procedure for getting the scholarship amounts directly getting transferred to their bank account numbers. The students will need to ensure a good academic record because the selection procedure will be carried out on the basis of academic excellence and on the principle of first serve basis.
Areas of Food Production
The areas of food production are as follows:-
- Food & Beverage Service
- Front Office Operation and Housekeeping
- Sales and Marketing
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Hotel and Catering Law
- Property Management
- Entrepreneurship Development
Benefits Of FHRAI Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to pursue careers in Hospitality & Hotel Administration.
- A 50% scholarship amount will be provided to the students in the form of fee-waiving under the FHRAI Scholarship.
- Students who are pursuing the BSc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from the FHRAI – IHM, Greater Noida will be given the scholarship amount first.
- World-class education will be provided to the students.
- This will also increase the availability of quality manpower.
- Students securing academic records will be given the first scholarship preferences.
- 30% fee waving will be provided to the Children of the families of Hospitality and Patrons & Employees.
- Students will be given the scholarship amounts for the 3 years of their bachelor’s study.
- Students can also get direct admission to FHRAI for pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- One can apply online for FHRAI Scholarship before the last date.
Features Of FHRAI Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India has launched the FHRAI Scholarship.
- This will provide some sort of financial help and support.
- This scholarship will only be applicable to students living in India country.
- This scholarship will only be provided to the students pursuing B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from FHRAI – IHM.
- The age of the student belonging to General/OBC/EWS category must be equal to 25 years of age.
- The student’s age must be 28 years if they hold the beneficiary category of SC/ST or are Physically Challenged.
- 30% to 50% scholarship fee reimbursement will be provided to the Children of the member establishments of FHRA/families of Hospitality and Patrons & Employees.
- Scholarships will be provided to the students on the basis of their academic records or excellence.
- The students will need to apply online under the FHRAI Scholarship before the last date of online form submission.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The beneficiary must be children of the member establishments of FHRAI/Children of the families of Hospitality and Patrons & Employees.
- The student must be pursuing B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from FHRAI – IHM.
- The age of the student belonging to the General/OBC/EWS category must be equal to 25 years of age.
- The student age must be 28 years if they hold the beneficiary category of SC/ST or Physically Challenged.
- The students must have passed their class 12th exam.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- PAN Card
Process To Apply Online FHRAI Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- The students will need to visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Now click on the button to Login/Register.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now fill out the form such as:-
- User ID/ Email Id/ Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the Log In button.
- You will get successfully registered on the portal.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details on your screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the FHRAI Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below Office Address, phone number and email Id:-
- Office Address
- 8th Floor,
- Himalaya House,
- 23, K. G. Marg,
- New Delhi-110 001
- Phone Number:- 011-40780780
- Email Id:- email@example.com