Apply Online For FFE Scholarship & Application Form | Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Benefits & Features | Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Check Eligible Courses & Last Date | FFE Scholarship Selection Parameters & Required Marks | Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Foundation for Excellence has launched the Foundation for Excellence Scholarship so that the students will be able to receive or get scholarship amounts for pursuing various courses from this foundation. One can pursue or undertake engineering, medicine, pharmacy, & legal studies with the help of offered scholarship amounts. The students will need to secure the required ranks as per their state domicile.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Foundation for Excellence Scholarship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
There are various students who have demonstrated or show excellent academic records in their studies or education but also belong to financially backward families by which they are not able to aspire to further studies, for keeping this thing in mind Foundation for Excellence Scholarship has been launched so that the students wanting to explore their careers or studies in various fields will be able to do so.
For securing the interests of students wanting to pursue or undertake professional courses, Foundation for Excellence Scholarship has been launched. It is only on the basis of state domicile that the students will need to secure the required ranks. The students will be given a selection on the basis of the selection procedure or parameters.
Highlights Of Foundation for Excellence Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Foundation for Excellence Scholarship|
|Known As||FFE Scholarship|
|Launched By||Foundation for Excellence|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||FFE Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the needy students|
|Benefit||The students will be able to get admission to various professional courses|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students wanting to undertake professional courses|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Tenure||Till the completion of the program|
|Transferable Type||Monthly/Annually/One-Time Payment Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Office Address||No. 840, 5th Main,|
Indiranagar 1st Stage,
Bengaluru 560 038,
|Phone No||+91 (080) 2520 1925|
Objectives Of Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
The major objective of launching the Foundation for Excellence Scholarship is to grant variable scholarship amounts to students belonging to economically backward classes by which they will be able to carry out professional studies in various courses after getting financial help and assistance. The students will only need to secure the required ranks as per their choice of degree.
Another objective of launching the Foundation for Excellence Scholarship is to provide scholarship amounts on the basis of the financial stability of the students. The students will be given admission to professional courses such as engineering, medicine, pharmacy, & legal. The selection parameters will be the financial need and academic records.
This scholarship will only be granted to those students who have attained or possess the beneficiary category required for this scholarship. The students must know their beneficiary category before applying. The students must have passed the class 12th with the minimum cut-off marks and now must be aspiring to pursue professional courses or degrees.
Offered Course of Studies
The following offered course of studies can be opted by the students:-
State Wise Required Course Rank
The students will need to attain or secure ranks as per their state domicile for getting admission to the required courses:-
- Engineering or Technology
|Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, and Karnataka||90,000|
|Sikkim, Tripura, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Daman & Diu, Manipur, Mizoram, Andaman, and Nicobar Islands||6,000|
|Kerala, Gujarat, Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab, Odisha, West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, Bihar||3,000|
|Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Puducherry, Jammu & Kashmir, Assam, Chandigarh, Goa||1,000|
|Sikkim, Tripura, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Daman & Diu, Manipur, Mizoram, Andaman and Nicobar Islands||500|
|Gujarat, Karnataka, Punjab, Kerala, West Bengal, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Orissa, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, North-East, and Chhattisgarh||2,000|
|Delhi, Goa, Jharkhand, Puducherry, Jammu & Kashmir, and Chandigarh||1,000|
|Delhi, Goa, Jharkhand, Puducherry, Jammu & Kashmir and Chandigarh||800|
- Legal Studies
|Telangana and Kerala||500|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, and Dehradun||200|
|Rajasthan, Delhi and Dehradun||150|
Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit will be taken into consideration at the time of shortlisting the names of eligible beneficiaries so that they will be able to receive the variable scholarship amounts for pursuing or carrying out studies. The annual income limit of the student’s parents must not exceed Rs. 3,00,000/-.
Minimum Cut-Off Marks
The student’s previous year’s exam will also be taken into consideration in the form of selection criteria that will determine the academic excellence of the student records. For this, the students will need to make sure that they have secured or attained minimum marks of 70% in the examination of class 12th.
Required Tests To Pass
The students will need to pass the below-mentioned test for getting admission:-
- JEE Main or JEE Advanced
There are 2 selection parameters as per follows:-
- Financial records
- Academic Records in the national level entrance exam
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Last Date
It is obvious that the students will be able to get the scholarship registration after applying online under this scholarship. For this, they will also need to get to know the last date by which they can get registration. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it will get released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
Benefits Of FFE Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students belonging to financially backward families will get scholarships.
- Students will be able to carry out professional courses.
- Financial help and support will be given to excellent or meritorious students.
- There are around 4 fields of professional courses that can be undertaken by the student.
- The students will need to apply online before the last date for getting timely registration.
- The students will be able to explore their careers or education in professional fields.
Features Of FFE Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Foundation for Excellence has launched the Foundation for Excellence Scholarship.
- This scholarship can be availed by students from all over India.
- Students will need to pass the exams at national-level entrance tests for getting admission.
- Students will be able to get admission to professional courses such as engineering, medicine, pharmacy, & legal fields.
- One can pursue MBBS, B.Tech, B.E, BBM-LLB, BCOM-LLB, BA-LLB, and BLS-LLB courses.
- For getting more information one can visit the official website.
FFE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students or applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must have demonstrated financial needs and academic excellence.
- The student must have passed the national levels entrance test such as NEET, JEE (Main or Advanced), and CLAT exams for getting admission to the required course of studies.
- The applicant must be wanting to pursue professional courses such as engineering, medicine, pharmacy, & legal fields.
- The annual income limit of the student’s family must be Rs. 3 Lakhs.
- The student must have secured the required ranks as per their state domicile.
Some of the important documents need for applying online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheets
- Rank Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Counselling Letter
- Annual Income Certificate
- Fee Receipts
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for getting an online registration:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Apply Now button.
- A new page will get displayed on the screen.
- Read the details regarding this scholarship.
- Scroll down the page until you will not able to see the Apply Now button.
- Now click on the Apply Now button.
- A new page will get displayed.
- Here, you will need to enter the asked details such as:-
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Now click on the Apply button.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to do login:-
- The applicant will need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the LOGIN button.
- A new page will get shown on the screen displaying 4 options.
- Click on any one as per your requirement.
- Then proceed with the login details.
In case of any queries and questions regarding the Foundation for Excellence Scholarship, the applicants can contact this office address, phone no, and email id for redressing their doubts:-
- Office Address:-
- No. 840, 5th Main,
- Indiranagar 1st Stage,
- Bengaluru 560 038,
- Karnataka, India
- Phone No:- +91 (080) 2520 1925
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org