INDIA Global Leaders Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Global Leaders Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | Global Leaders Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | View Online Status & All Details |
All those students who want to undertake UG, PG in major subjects such as Economics, Law and Business can apply online for the Global Leaders Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts offered to them in the form of financial help and support. Each Indian student will be offered variable scholarship amounts on the basis of a course or degree undertaken by them in the AUD format.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Global Leaders Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Global Leaders Scholarship 2023
The University of Queensland has launched the Global Leaders Scholarship so that this university will be able to provide scholarships to the students who are receiving their degree-based education from this university. Scholarships will only be granted to the students for pursuing UG and PG courses. The student must be pursuing studies in Economics, Business, or Law.
The scholarship amount of AUD 5,000/- to AUD 10,000/- will be provided to Indian students or nationals for carrying out UG or PG degrees in the areas of Law, Economics, and Business from the University of Queensland after applying online under the Global Leaders Scholarship. For this, the students will need to receive an admission offer or letter.
Highlights Of Global Leaders Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Global Leaders Scholarship|
|Launched By||University of Queensland|
|Delegated Country||Australia Country|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students for pursuing UG and PG studies in the business, economics and law field|
|Benefit||Students will be given a scholarship amount|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Student Category||Students holding UG and PG studies|
|Offered Degrees||UG Degree|
|No. of Offered Degrees||2|
|Offered Subjects||Economics |
|No. of Offered Subjects||3|
|Excluded Degrees||Master of Business Administration|
Master of Business Analytics
Master of Leadership in Service Innovation
|No. of Excluded Degrees||3|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||AUD 5,000 and 20,000|
|Scholarship Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Youtube Channel||The University of Queensland|
|Office Address||The University of Queensland|
St Lucia QLD 4072,
|Helpline Number||(+61) 73365 1111|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Global Leaders Scholarship
The main objective of launching the Global Leaders Scholarship is to provide the scholarship amount to the students who have begun grasping some form of knowledge in the business, law and economics subjects in the BA or MA degree. Scholarships will be provided to the student in the form of Australian Dollars.
Another objective of launching the Global Leaders Scholarship is to attract brilliant students for getting admission to the University of Queensland for pursuing degrees in the fields of Law, Economics, and Business after getting the scholarship amounts in Australian dollars. Academic records, career objectives, and extra-curricular achievements will be taken into consideration at the time of selection.
The student or applicant must belong to the beneficiary category for which this scholarship is meant. This scholarship will only be provided to the Indian Students receiving an admission offer or letter for carrying out further courses of studies from the UQ (University of Queensland) in the offered fields or areas of subjects.
The following degrees will be considered eligible for getting the scholarships:-
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
Offered Fields or Areas
The following fields or areas will be offered to the students for getting admission:-
List Of Ineligible Degrees
The list of ineligible degrees are as follows:-
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Leadership in Service Innovation
Rate Of Scholarship
Scholarship amount will only be provided to the student who has got admission to the University of Queensland undertaking PG or UG degrees in the Law, Business and Economics subjects. The eligible student will be given an amount of 5,000 and 20,000 Australian dollars. Apart from this, the scholarship amount will be based on the course or field which the student is pursuing or has undertaken.
List of Excluded Allowances
The following is shown the list of excluded allowances:-
- Application Fees
- Tuition Fees For Failures
- Later Course Enrollment Fees
- Book Allowances
- Living Allowance
- Return Airfare
- Health Allowance
The selection of the students will be based on the following mentioned parameters:-
- Academic Records
- Extra Circular Achievements
- Academic Excellence
- Career Objectives
The students or scholars who want to get the scholarship amounts provided to their bank account numbers will need to qualify for the selection procedure stages marked by the selection body. The students will need to make their academic records or excellence better. Shortlisted students will be called for the interview round for the final selection.
Semester Wise Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for each semester are as follows:-
|1st Semester||30th November 2021|
|2nd Semester||30th May 2022|
Must Be A Student Of UQ
The college from which the student is pursuing college-based degrees in the mentioned subjects will be the main selection parameter by the selection body. This scholarship will only be provided to the student who has got admission to the University of Queensland. The student must be pursuing a UG or PG degree in the mentioned or prescribed subjects.
Mandatory Tests To Pass
The students will need to pass these tests:-
English Language Proficiency Test Minimum Marks Required
The minimum marks required for each English language proficiency test are as follows:-
|English Language Proficiency Test||Minimum Marks|
Positive Feedback of Global Leaders Scholarship Recipients
Some of the positive feedback collected from the recipients of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Access to academic resources, including top-notch faculty and research facilities
- Networking opportunities with experts and peers from around the world
- Exposure to industry trends and emerging technologies
- Development of soft skills such as communication, leadership, teamwork, and cross-cultural understanding
- Improved career prospects and global competitiveness
- Achievement of great success in their respective fields
Challenges & Solutions Of Global Leaders Scholarship
The challenges and solutions of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Funding:- Sometimes the funding acts as a daunting task which helps in raising scholarship funds among the scholars.
- Applicant Pool:- Sometimes it is difficult to attract a diverse pool of candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for the scholarship.
- Competition:- Global Leaders Scholarship faces stiff competition from others.
- Partnership:- The major solution can be the establishment of partnerships with corporations, foundations, and other organizations that share the mission of the scholarship program.
- Outreach:- For expanding the applicant pool, one should try to increase the outreach efforts such as outreach to high schools, community organizations, and social media campaigns to promote the scholarship.
- Differentiation:- In order to differentiate from other scholarships, the scholarship authority must offer tailored mentoring and networking opportunities to its recipients.
- Evaluation:- Time-to-time evaluation must be taken by the delegated authority in order to bring improvement in the identifying areas.
Benefits Of Global Leaders Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to secure their scholarship rights who have selected Economics, Business, or Law subjects as the main subjects in their UG or PG degrees under the Global Leaders Scholarship.
- Scholarships will be provided to Indian students in Australian Dollars.
- Financial assistance of AUD 5,000/- to AUD 20,000/- will be provided to the students.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students pursuing UG or PG degrees from the University of Queensland.
- The offered fields will be Law, Business and Economics.
- 50% tuition fee will be provided to the students.
- Students who have passed the selection procedure will be able to get the scholarships.
- This scholarship will cover all the expenses which will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account number.
- This will expand the professional network both at home and abroad among students.
- The student will need to apply online under the Global Leaders Scholarship before the last date of the online form submission.
Features Of Global Leaders Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The University of Queensland has launched the Global Leaders Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students who are pursuing their college-based degrees from this university.
- This scholarship will be applicable to Indian students.
- The student must be pursuing a UG or PG degree.
- Students who are pursuing a Master of Business Administration, a Master of Business Analytics, and a Master of Leadership in Service Innovation will not be given any scholarship amount.
- Students who have opted for the Economics, Law and Business subjects will be given scholarship preferences first.
- The students will need to pass the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT and PTE.
- The Academic Performance of the student will be the main selection parameter for the selection of the eligible beneficiary.
- The scholarship amount of 5,000 and 20,000 Australian dollars will be given to the student getting enrollment under the Global Leaders Scholarship.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The student must be currently studying in Australia.
- The student must be a regular student of UQ.
- The student must have received an admission offer or letter from the University of Queensland.
- The student must have opted for the subjects such as Law, Business and Economics in their UG or PG studies.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Resume or CV
- Personal or Motivational Statement
- Reference Letter
- SOP (Statement Of Purpose)
- Acceptance Letter from the QS
Process To Apply Online Under Global Leaders Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Global Leaders Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now, you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the link to the Contacts.
- The contact details on your screen will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the details by scrolling down the page.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Global Leaders Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below Office Address, helpline number and email ID:-
- Office Address
- The University of Queensland
- St Lucia QLD 4072,
- Helpline Number:- (+61) 73365 1111
- Email ID:- [email protected]