ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Benefits & Features | ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture Check Beneficiary Category & All Details |
The Indian Council For Cultural Relations has launched the ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture so that the students will be inspired for undertaking or pursue studies of Indian Culture such as Dance, Music, Theatre, Performing Arts, Scripture and Indian Language falling under the age group of 18 to 30 years.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture 2023
There are around lakhs of students who want to pursue study in the Indian culture forms but can’t be able to do so due to the high paying fees structure charged by the delegated university or institution for redressing this issue ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture has been launched for the Indian students covering age group of 18 to 30 years.
Students who want to undertake courses of studies in Indian Culture such as dance, music, theatre, performing arts, scripture and Indian language from recognized or accredited universities can apply online under the ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture for getting the scholarship amounts. The student must be falling under the age group of 18 to 30 years.
Highlights Of ICCR Scholarship Scheme for Indian Culture
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture|
|Known As||ICCR Scholarship Scheme for Indian Culture|
|Launched By||Indian Council for Cultural Relations|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||A2A Portal|
|Objective||To provide encouragement to the students to carry out studies|
|Benefit||Students will be able to imbibe the values of Indian culture|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Student Category||Students pursuing study in the Indian Culture|
|Age Group||18 to 30 Years|
|Areas of Indian Culture||Dance, Music, Theatre, Performing Arts, Scripture, & Indian Language|
|No. of Indian Culture Areas||6|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism or PFMS System|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Academic Excellence|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly or Yearly|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Application Enrollment Deadline||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||Indian Council For Cultural Relations, |
New Delhi – 110002
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture
The primary objective of launching the ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture is to provide scholarships to students so that they will be inspired for pursuing or undertaking studies in the Indian Culture fields. Students will be inspired for imbibing the values of Indian Culture in their cultural adoption and promotion.
Another objective of launching the ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture is to provide scholarships to students so that they will be able to undertake studies in the Indian cultural fields without suffering from financial difficulties. There are various universities empanelled under this scholarship for providing admissions to eligible beneficiaries.
The student who will be able to get online registration under this scholarship can apply if he or she belongs to that category of a beneficiary which has been fixed by the selection body. This scholarship will only be provided to students who are pursuing studies in the Indian Culture falling under the age group of 18 to 30 years.
Areas of Indian Culture
The areas of Indian Culture are as follows:-
Some important information issued by the government are as follows:-
- The students will need to visit their respective universities or institutes for selecting the course of study to which he or she wants to get admission.
- The students have only a choice to only 5 universities in order of preference for the college to which he or she wants to get admitted.
- The student will need to obtain Medical Insurance Policy before travelling to India.
- Each column must be filled by the applicant in an application form.
- The documents attached to the form must be submitted to the portal in the correct format of the required size.
ICCR Scholarship Deadline
The last date for online form submission for the year 2022 was 30th April 2022 for receiving the application forms for the candidates enrolling in the year 2022. Now the new year 2023 has arrived, the last date to apply online for this scholarship this year has not been updated yet. Whenever it will get updated, we will update you.
List of Empanelled Universities
The universities empanelled under this scholarship are as follows:-
|Gujarat University||National Forensic Sciences University||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda||Sardar Patel University|
|Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||Unviersity of Mysore||Visvesvaraya Technological University||Karnatak University Pavate Nagar Dharwad||Bangalore University|
|Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya||Vikram University||Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya University Road Sagar 470003 Madhya Pradesh||Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Chitrakoot Satna|
|Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidalya,Gandhi Nagar,Bhopal – 462033||Utkal University||Ravenshaw University||Sambalpur University||Alagappa University|
|Bharathiar University||University of Madras||Pondicherry University||Himachal Pradesh University||Panjab University (Chandigarh)|
|Kurukshetra University||Punjabi University, Patiala||Guru Nanak Dev University||Maharishi Dayanand University||Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology|
|University of Rajasthan||Jawaharlal Nehru University||Delhi University||Jamia Milia Islamia||Delhi Technological University|
|Central University of Rajasthan||Central University of Haryana||Central University of Punjab||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Dibrugarh University|
|Gauhati University||Tezpur University||Andhra University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad||Maulana Azad National Urdu University|
|University of Hyderabad||Osmania University||English and Foreign Languages University||Kakatiya University Vidyaranyapuri Hanamkonda Warangal||University of Jammu|
|The University of Burdwan||Calcutta University||Jadavpur University||Kalyani University||University of North Bengal|
|RabindraBharati University||Presidency University||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University||Kumaun University|
|Shivaji University||Mumbai University||Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University||Smt. Nathibai DamodarThackersey Women’s University||Central University of South Bihar|
|Savitribai Phule Pune University||Manipur University||Mizoram University||North Eastern Hill University||Calicut University|
|Kerala University||Cochin University of Science & Technology||Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam||Anna University||Annamalai University|
|Cotton University, Assam||Kuvempu University||Gujarat Technological University||Central University of Gujarat||Mangalore University|
|The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University||Veer Surendra Sai University||Central University of Tamil Nadu||West Bengal State University||University of Lucknow|
|Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidayalaya PO Gurukula Kangri Haridwar 249404||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University||Central University of Jharkhand||Mahatma Gandhi Central University Motihari Bihar||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Tripura University||Central University of Kerala||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi||J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad- 121006||Sikkim University|
List of Empanelled Indian Culture Universities
The universities empanelled for providing education on the Indian culture are as follows:-
|Nupur School of Bharatnatyam Bangalore||Raja MansinghTomar Music & Arts University|
|Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya||Tamil Nadu Music and Fine Arts University|
|Kalakshetra Foundation||Guru Ms. Jayalakshmi Eshwar, Abhinaya Centre for Dance|
|Pracheen Kala Kendra||Centre for Indian Classical Dances Guru Dr. Sonal Mansingh|
|Kathak Kendra||Shriram Bharatiya Kala Kendra|
|Akhila Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Mumbai||Nalanda Dance Research Centres|
Indian Institutes For Non-Performing Arts & Buddhist Studies
The institutes empanelled for non-performing arts & Buddhist studies are as follows:-
|National School of Deama, Delhi||Gautam Buddha University|
|Central Institute of Himalayan Culture Studies, Dahung Arunachal Pradesh||Central Institute of Buddhist Studies, Leh|
|Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute (SRFIT), Kolkata||Film and Television Institute of India, Pune|
|Central Universities of Tibetan Studies, Sarnath, Varanasi|
List of ICAR Universities
The lists of ICAR Universities are as follows:-
|Visva Bharti (Pali Siksha Bhavana) P.O. Santiniketan, Bolpur, West Bengal||Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur||Dr YSR Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem|
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati||Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat||Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour, Bhagalpur|
|Bihar Animal Sciences University, Patna||Indira Gandhi KrishiVishwavidhyalaya, Raipur||DAU ShriVasudevChandrakarKamdhenuVishwavidyalaya, Anjora, Durg|
|Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University, Dantiwada||Anand Agricultural University, Anand||Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari|
|Junagarh Agricultural University, Junagarh||Kamdhenu University, Amreli||Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar|
|LalaLajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Hisar||Haryana State University of Horticultural Sciences, Karnal||Ch. Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Palampur|
|Dr. Yaswant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Solan||Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology, Srinagar|
|Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences& Technology, Jammu||University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore||Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar|
|University of Agricultural Sciences, Raichur||University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad||University of Horticulture Science, Bagalkot|
|University of Agriculture & Horticulture Sciences, Shivamogga||Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur||Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Panangad, Kochi|
|Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Wayanand, Kerala||Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Gwalior||Nanaji Deshmukh Pashu Chikitsa Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur||Dr. Balaesahib Sawant Kokan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli||Maharashtra Animal & Fisheries. Sciences University, Nagpur|
|Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani||Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri||Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vishwa Vidyapeeth, Akola|
|Orissa University of Agricultural & Technology, Bhubaneswar||Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana||Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana|
|Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur||Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner|
|Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner||SKN Agriculture University, Jobner||Agriculture University, Kota|
|Agriculture University, Jodhpur||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore||Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Chennai|
|Tamil Nadu Dr J Jayalalithaa Fisheries University , Nagapattinam||Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Hyderabad||Sri PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad|
|Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad||G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar||VCSG Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry, Bharsar|
|Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agricultural & Technology, Kanpur||Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology, Faizabad||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut|
|U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu ChikitsaVigyan Vishwavidhyalaya Evem Go Anusandhan Sansthan, Mathura||Banda University of Agricultural and Technology, Banda||Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidhyalaya, Mohanpur|
|West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences, Kolkata||Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidhyalaya, Cooch Behar||Central Agricultural University, Imphal|
|Rani Laxami Bai Central Agricultural University, Jhansi||Dr. R.P. Central Agricultural University, Pusa, Samstipur, Bihar||Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi|
|Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai||Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly||National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal|
|Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh||Nagaland University, Medziphema|
Purchasing Medical Insurance Policy Is Must
The students will be advised the same for purchasing a medical insurance policy consisting of Rs. 5,00,000/- before arrival in India as it has been mandatory by the ICCR Body. It depends upon the scholar or student what kind of insurance package or policy was selected or purchased by them. Students can also keep in contact with contact his/her respective Embassy/diplomatic representative in India if they are facing any kind of problems.
Only that number of beneficiaries will be able to get the fellowship amounts after getting selection which has been fixed in the form of beneficiary limitation. A total of 100 scholarships will be disbursed this year so that the eligible beneficiaries will get fellowship amounts which mean around 100 students will get selection.
Some of the instructions that need to be followed by the candidate are as follows:-
- Students will need to purchase the Medical Insurance Policy.
- The candidate will have to purchase the local mobile sim card.
- Students will have to open an account with the bank for which bank opening form and a letter from ICCR’s Zonal/Sub Zonal Office/University.
- Only 1 application form submission will be accepted from the side of the applicant filling form.
- Fresh application submissions will be accepted in case the student is already pursuing UG and PG degree.
- Uploading videos to youtube is mandatory for students wishing to pursue studies in the Indian culture.
Benefits of ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to imbibe the values of Indian Culture after getting the financial help and support offered under the ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture.
- The students will be offered 5 universities as a choice of preference.
- There are many universities empanelled under the ICCR for providing admissions to students.
- Students falling under the group from 18 to 30 years will be able to get online registration very fast.
- Students will be able to preserve our Indian culture.
- Applicants will be able to acquire knowledge of different cultures.
- General awareness regarding Indian culture will get promoted among the students.
- Students can apply online under the ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture before the last date for getting registration on time.
- Variable scholarship amounts or awards will be provided to the students.
- Multiple benefits will be provided to the students.
Features of ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Indian Council For Cultural Relations has launched the ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture.
- This scholarship will be provided to students who want to undertake their studies in the Indian culture field.
- The student must be falling under the age group of 18 to 30 years.
- Students will be able to receive variable scholarship amounts.
- Students can mark 5 universities as a choice of preference for getting admission.
- The fresh opening of the registration forms will start on the 25th of January 2022.
- The students will be advised the same for purchasing a medical insurance policy consisting of Rs. 5,00,000/- before arrival in India.
- The last date to apply online under the ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture will be updated soon.
- Students will need to fulfil the eligibility criteria fixed by the selection body.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture Eligibility Criteria
For applying online under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be a permanent resident of India.
- The student must be falling under the age group of 18 to 30 years.
- This scholarship will only be provided to the students undertaking studies in the Indian culture such as Dance, Music, Theatre, Performing Arts, Scripture and Indian Language.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Age Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt
- Parent Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Phone Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to do login:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Login button at the top right-hand side of your screen.
- The login Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill in each detail carefully:-
- Login ID
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the Submit Button.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to submit feedback on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first of all.
- Scroll down the page until you will reach the bottom side of your screen.
- Click on the Feedback link.
- The Feedback Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill each detail carefully in each column:-
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the Submit button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get contact details:-
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can fetch the contact details on your screen after reading or viewing.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and email Id:-
- Office Address:-
- Indian Council For Cultural Relations,
- Azad Bhawan,
- IP Estate,
- New Delhi – 110002
- Email ID:- [email protected]