ICFAI Business School Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | ICFAI Business School Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | ICFAI Business School Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
The IBS organization has launched the ICFAI Business School Scholarship for awarding the scholarship amounts to the students who are pursuing or undertaking BBA degrees from this school. Scholarships will be provided to the top 100 students in each category such as IBSAT, CAT, and NMAT. The students will be able to get the scholarship on the basis of academic records.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the ICFAI Business School Scholarship 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
ICFAI Business School Scholarship 2023
Students who have cleared or qualified for the IBSAT exam will be able to get admission to the ICFAI Business School for undertaking BBA and B.Com degrees with the help of scholarship amounts offered to them under the ICFAI Business School Scholarship. The students will need to pass out or secure the marks in the English language proficiency test.
The IBS has launched this scholarship to award the scholarship amounts to needy students who want to get admission to this school for pursuing the business degree provided by them to the students. Students can win an amount of Rs. 10 crores after clearing and qualifying for the entrance test conducted by them.
Highlights of ICFAI Business School Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||ICFAI Business School Scholarship|
|Known As||ICFAI Business School Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||IBS Organization|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||IBS Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students for pursuing BBA degrees or B.Com Degrees|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get paid their fees|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Categories||IBS Alumni Wards |
Wards of Defense Personnel
Students with Disability or PWD
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||3|
B.Com or BA. Honors (Economics)
|No. of Offered Degrees||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||70% to 90% marks in the previous year’s exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Semester Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Selection Rounds||Group Discussion|
|No. of Selection Rounds||2|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||IBS Admission Office |
Plot No. 65,
Hyderabad – 50082
Objectives of ICFAI Business School Scholarship 2023
The main objective of launching the ICFAI Business School Scholarship is to provide scholarship amounts to the students so that they will be able to get admission to this organization for pursuing business-based degrees offered by them to the students for opting. Job placement opportunities will also be provided to the students after the completion of their degrees.
Another objective of launching the ICFAI Business School Scholarship is to promote the admissions of BBA degrees and B.com degrees among young students so that they will be able to undertake this degree as their career aspiration after getting the scholarship amounts. Scholarships will be provided to the students based on marks gained by them in an entrance test.
List of Eligible Beneficiaries
The following beneficiaries will be considered for application:-
- IBS Alumni Wards
- Wards of Defense Personnel
- Students with Disability or PWD
The offered degrees are as follows:-
- B.Com or BA. Honors (Economics)
Academic Performance-Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided according to the academic performance are as follows:-
|Program or Degree||Semesters||Marks Wise Scholarship Amount|
|BBA||6||>90% = Rs. 78,000/-|
>80% to <90% = Rs. 66,000/-
>70% to <80% = Rs. 51,000/-
|B.Com or BA. Honors (Economics)||6||>90% = Rs. 27,000/-|
>80% to 90% = Rs. 22,500/-
>70% to 80% = Rs. 18,000/-
Semester Performance-Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided according to the semester performance are as follows:-
|Program or Degree||Semesters||Marks Wise Scholarship Amount|
|BBA||6||>9.00 = Rs. 13,000/-|
>8.50 to <9.00 = Rs. 9,500/-
>8.00 to <8.50 = Rs. 6,500/-
|B.Com or BA. Honors (Economics)||6||>9.00 = Rs. 4,500/-|
>8.50 to <9.00 = Rs. 3,300/-
>8.00 to <8.50 = Rs. 2,250/-
List Of Covered Cities
The lists of covered cities are as follows:-
List of Delegated IBS Campuses
The lists of delegated IBS Campuses are as follows:-
|IBS Hyderabad||IBS Mumbai||IBS Bengaluru|
|IBS Pune||IBS Gurgaon||IBS Kolkata|
|IBS Ahmadabad||IBS Jaipur||IBS Dehradun|
The details of the exam are as follows:-
|Exam Type||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Questions Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Divisions||Group Discussion |
Minimum Marks Cut Off
The students will need to keep or secure the minimum marks cut off for getting admission to BBA or B.Com degrees at the ICFAI Business School with the help of scholarships. The students will need to secure aggregate marks of 50% in the BA degree. This marks will ensure their entry into the college.
The students will be selected for the disbursement of scholarship amounts based on their merit performance on the Entrance Examination. Students who have qualified for this exam will be called for the Group Discussion and then for the Interview Round for the final selection procedure. Then, the merit list will be prepared after carrying out these 2 rounds.
Mandatory Tests To Pass
The following tests will be mandatory to pass:-
ICFAI Business School Scholarship Last Date
Students can apply for the scholarship by submitting an online registration form. The specific last date for form submission has not been announced yet. Once the selection body releases the final date, we will provide an update on this article. It is advised to patiently await the release of the last date for registration.
General Tips & Tricks
Some of the general tips and tricks to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Start by researching and understanding the ICFAI Business School Scholarship requirements and eligibility criteria.
- Collect all the necessary documents and information needed for the application process, such as academic records, personal information, and income details.
- Create an account on the ICFAI Business School Scholarship website or portal.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and complete information.
- Double-check all the entered details to avoid any errors.
- Submit the application form and all required documents before the deadline.
- Follow up with the scholarship committee to ensure receipt of your application.
- If there is an interview or selection process, prepare by researching common interview questions and practicing your responses.
- Stay updated with any communication from the scholarship committee regarding the status of your application.
- Keep track of other scholarships or financial aid opportunities in case you need a backup plan.
Benefits Of ICFAI Business School Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to pursue a BBA degree after getting enrolled under the ICFAI Business School Scholarship.
- Students who want to pursue a B.Com degree from the IBS campus will be able to pursue it.
- This IBS campus has been located in 9 cities around the country.
- Students from Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Dehradun can take admissions as per their residence location.
- Students who have been listed under the eligible beneficiaries will be considered eligible for getting registration.
- Scholarship amounts will be provided to the students based on semester-wise.
- The students who have qualified for the entrance exam will be called for the next 2 rounds.
- Based on the merit performance of the student, the student will be finalized for providing the ICFAI Business School Scholarship.
- Students’ previous year’s exam marks will also be taken into consideration for providing the scholarships.
- The test will be conducted on the computer through online mode.
Features Of ICFAI Business School Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The IBS Organization has launched the ICFAI Business School Scholarship.
- The student must have got admission to the IBS school.
- This scholarship will only be provided to those students who want to pursue a BBA degree from the IBA School.
- IBS organizations have been empanelled in around 9 cities across the states.
- Students will receive the scholarship amount in the first and second semesters.
- The scholarship amount will be provided to the students based on marks secured by them in the Entrance Examination or test.
- The exam will be based on CBT.
- MCQ-based questions will be asked.
- Students will be finally selected based on performance secured by him or her in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview Round.
- For getting more information regarding the ICFAI Business School Scholarship, the applicant can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be an Indian.
- The students who want to pursue a BBA & B.com degree from the ICFAI Business School will be considered eligible.
- The students will also need to submit the English Language proficiency test reports such as IELTS, TOEFL and NELT.
- The applicant must secure 50% aggregate marks in the BA degree in the previous year.
- Students who are in the final year of their graduation will also be considered eligible to apply.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Admission Proof
- College ID Card
- Course or College Fee Receipt
- Bank Account Details
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Working Email ID Address
- Active Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under ICFAI Business School Scholarship
Follow the mentioned points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Then you will get land on the homepage.
- Look at the top side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Apply To IBS.
- Now you will get land on the new page.
- Click on the link Click Here.
- The registration form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill out this form by entering your details such as:-
- First Name
- Last Name
- Father Name
- First Line of Address
- Second Line of Address
- Pin Code
- Permanent Address
- Confirm Email
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Mobile Number
- Aadhar No
- CAT Coaching Number
- CAT Coaching Center State
- CAT Coaching Center Area
- Now click on the Proceed button.
- After that, 3 more forms will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill out these forms step by step.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to do login:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Login link.
- A new page will get displayed on your screen.
- Select your login option.
- Then proceed with the login details.
- Click on the Submit or Login button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the Menu bar.
- Then click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the ICFAI Business School Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, phone number and email Id:-
- Office Address:-
- IBS Admission Office
- Plot No. 65,
- Nagarjuna Hills
- Hyderabad – 50082
- Phone Number:- 23440963
- Email Id:– firstname.lastname@example.org