National Level Common Entrance Examination 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | National Level Common Entrance Examination Check Awards & Last Date | National Level Common Entrance Examination Check Features & Benefits | National Level Common Entrance Examination Check Exam Pattern & Exam Fees | National Level Common Entrance Examination Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Indian government is organizing a National Level Common Entrance Examination for students in grades 9 to 12. Those who score well in this international exam can apply for a scholarship. To apply, go to the official website and fill out the application form. The exam will be held offline, and you must be present at the exam centre. The exam will last for 3 hours.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about the National Level Common Entrance Examination 2024 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this exam. To get complete information about this exam, read this article till the end.
National Level Common Entrance Examination
Now the students who are pursuing classes from 9th to UG degree will be able to receive the scholarship amounts after getting the scholarship amounts offered to them. For this, they will need to pass the National Level Common Entrance Examination. One can apply online for this test before the last date. Selected students will be given scholarships, certificates, and other benefits.
Now the talented as well as deserving students will be able to recognize their hidden talents, skills, knowledge, and aptitude after getting an online registration for the National Level Common Entrance Examination. This exam can be undertaken by the students of class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, & UG degrees. The students will need to go through the exam syllabus, details, exam patterns, and others.
Highlights Of National Level Common Entrance Examination
The highlights of this exam are as follows:-
|Name Of The Test
|National Level Common Entrance Examination
|IITians, NITians, and IIM grades
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To provide scholarships to the students to pursue further studies
|Students will be able to recognize their hidden talents, skills, aptitudes, and knowledge
|Citizens of India
|Eligible Classes & Degrees
|Class 9th to UG degree
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|One Time Basis
|Laptops, iPhones, Scholarships, Prizes, Certificates, Free trips to NASA and ISRO & Free admission
|Mode Of Application
|Last Date of Online Form Submission
|Will be updated soon
|Mode of Application
|Edvizo, 4th Floor,
Salarpuria Towers -1
Objectives Of National Level Common Entrance Examination
The main goal of launching the National Level Common Entrance Examination is to identify and support exceptionally talented individuals. These exams aim to discover students with exceptional skills, knowledge, and capabilities and provide them with financial assistance to pursue their education. Through this process, deserving students are recognized and given opportunities to excel in their chosen fields.
The main goal of launching the National Level Common Entrance Examination for students from 9th grade to an undergraduate degree is to identify and reward exceptional talent. These exams aim to discover students who possess special skills or abilities and provide them with financial support to further their education. This initiative encourages students to excel academically and helps them pursue their ambitions.
Eligible Classes & Degree
The list of eligible classes & degrees is as follows:-
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- UG degree
The list of offered rewards is as follows:-
- Other Awards
- Free trip to NASA and ISRO
- Free admission
National Level Common Entrance Examination Last Date
The students will be able to get an online registration after applying online for this exam. For this, they will also need to get to know the last date by which they can get registration. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it is released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
National Level Common Entrance Examination Pattern
The exam pattern of this test is as follows:-
|Name of Exam
|National Level Common Entrance Examination
|Mental ability, Data interpretation, & Logical Reasoning
|+4 for Correct Answer
-1 For Incorrect Answer
Some important guidelines to follow are as follows:-
- The only permitted items inside the examination hall are the admit card, identification card, and a pen.
- Mobile phones, physical calculators, wristwatches, and any other electronic items are not allowed.
- Candidates who bring these prohibited items must keep them outside the examination hall at their own risk.
- If a candidate is found in possession of these items during the exam, they will be disqualified.
- Candidates cannot leave the examination hall for any reason during the exam.
- They can only leave after the scheduled end of the examination.
- Students will receive their username and password through SMS/Email/WhatsApp within 7 days of registration.
- The contact number/email provided at the time of registration will be used for this purpose.
National Level Common Entrance Examination Exam Fees
The students will not only be liable for registering an application form but will also be liable for the submission of exam fees that will need to be paid by the student which will be taken into consideration in the form of selection criteria. An amount of Rs. 100/- in the form of exam fees will need to be submitted or paid by the student.
Non-Refundable Exam Fees
Students must be aware that the exam fees, once paid at the time of filling application, are non-refundable under any circumstances. This means that there will be no reimbursement of the fees once it has been submitted. Students need to consider this before making the payment, as there will be no exceptions or refunds given.
Mode of Payments
The students can opt for any mode of payment as per follows:-
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
National Level Common Entrance Examination Admit Card
Students who apply for this exam can receive their admit cards on the official website 15 days before the exam. Make sure to visit the website and download your admit card. It is important to do this in advance to avoid any last-minute rush. The admit card is a necessary document for the exam, so don’t forget to obtain it within the given time frame.
National Level Common Entrance Examination Results
Students who apply for this exam will be able to see the results in December 2023. The results will be available in the second week of that month. The exact date is not confirmed yet, so we can say that the dates are tentative. Students will have to wait until then to know their scores.
NLCEE Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of this exam is as follows:-
|Basic High School Mathematics (we may add physics, chemistry, and biology also)
|Common Sense, Logic, Puzzles, Direction Sense, Family Tree, etc.
NLCEE Toppers List
The list of toppers for this exam is as follows:-
- Komal Kumari
- Aditya Raj
- Sunny Kumar
- Muskan Bharti
Positive Feedback or Testimonials
Some positive feedback received from its awardees are as follows:-
|“The questions were tough but interesting to solve. In the future I would love to appear for NLCEE again and win an educational trip to NASA.” – Komal achieved 1st rank in her school at the High School Level. She aspires to become an Engineer.
|“The questions asked in the examination were interesting and moderate. It was my privilege to interact with the core team of NLCEE in their office, and they were quite courteous. The scholarship earned through the exam would help me financially.”
|“The exam format is unique and the questions were better than any other exam that I have taken to date. NLCEE is most definitely the right avenue to reward students based on their IQ levels.” – Sunny achieved 1st rank in his school at the High School Level. He aspires to crack UPSC and join civil services.
|“I am very happy with what I have achieved through this exam. I deeply thank NLCEE for rewarding my out-of-the-box thinking. I have always been the topper of my class, but achieving first rank in an aptitude-based exam is different as it tests our mental and reasoning ability.”
Identifying & Nurturing Talent
This exam will allow educational institutions and organizations to identify talented individuals across various fields. It provides an opportunity for exceptional students to showcase their skills and abilities, helping them gain recognition and encouragement. By recognizing and nurturing talents at an early stage, we can groom the next generation of leaders, innovators, and contributors to society.
Promoting Equal Opportunities
This has created an inclusive platform where students from all backgrounds can participate. This promotes equal opportunities for students regardless of their socioeconomic status, allowing them to showcase their capabilities based on merit rather than financial means. By removing financial barriers to education, these exams provide a level playing field for deserving students to pursue their dreams and fulfil their potential.
Encouraging Healthy Competition
This will foster healthy competition among students. It motivates them to push their boundaries, constantly learn and improve, and strive for excellence. This competitive spirit encourages students to set higher goals, work harder, and develop a growth mindset. It nurtures resilience, determination, and perseverance, instilling important life skills that are essential for success in any field.
Enhancing Education Quality
These exams encourage educational institutions to constantly improve their curriculum, teaching methods, and evaluation process. They inspire educators and administrators to identify areas of improvement and address any gaps in the education system. This focus on excellence leads to continuous enhancements, ensuring that students receive a high-quality education that meets global standards.
Benefits Of National Level Common Entrance Examination 2024
The benefits of NLCEE are as follows:-
- Students will be able to carry out higher studies.
- This will provide financial stability to bear the study’s education cost.
- Students will not have to leave their studies.
- This will provide various awards to the students.
- By participating in this exam, you have the opportunity to showcase your abilities and talents to a wider audience, increasing your chances of receiving recognition and validation for your skills.
- This will open doors to unique opportunities, such as scholarships, internships, or advanced educational programs.
- Engaging in a talent search exam not only tests your abilities but also pushes you to further develop and refine your skills.
- This will bring together like-minded individuals who excel in their respective fields.
- Success in a talent search exam can boost your self-confidence, as it reinforces your belief in your abilities and potential.
- This will enable you to undertake new challenges with determination and courage.
Features Of National Level Common Entrance Examination 2024
The features of NLCEE are as follows:-
- The IITians, NITians, and IIM grades have organized the National Level Common Entrance Examination.
- This exam is also known as NLCEE.
- Students of classes from 9th to Ug degree can apply online.
- Students will be given prizes or awards based on the rank secured by them.
- The students will need to submit an amount of Rs. 100/- in the form of exam fees.
- The exam fees will be non-refundable.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- A total of 1 hour will be provided to the students to sit for the exam.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
National Level Common Entrance Examination Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points to apply online for NLCEE:-
- The student must be an Indian national.
- He or she must be pursuing classes from 9th to UG degree.
- The student must have submitted the exam fees.
Some of the important documents required to apply online for NLCEE are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Latest Passport Size Photos
- Mobile No
- Email ID
National Level Common Entrance Examination Apply Online 2024
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to apply online for NLCEE:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Look under the Apply button.
- Enter your mobile no.
- Now click on the Apply button.
- A new page will be shown.
- Enter the asked details turn by turn.
- Now click on the Submit button.
- In this way, you will get an online registration.
Checking Exam Results
The students will need to follow the below-mentioned points to check NCLEE results:-
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the NLCEE Results link.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Enter the asked details such as:-
- Registration ID
- Registered Mobile No
- Now click on the Submit button.
- The relevant details will be displayed on your screen.
The students will need to follow the below-mentioned points to read the FAQs under NLCEE:-
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the FAQs link.
- The FAQs will be displayed.
- Read them as per your choice.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you will need to click on the Contact Us link.
- The contact details will be displayed on the screen.
In case queries and questions come to your mind regarding the National Level Common Entrance Examination, then you may contact this mentioned office address, helpline No:-
- Office Address:-
- Edvizo, 4th Floor,
- Salarpuria Towers -1
- Hosur Rd,
- Helpline No:- 95-707070-60