IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme Check Beneficiary Category & Age Limit | IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme Benefits & Features | IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme Check Covered Courses or Programs & Interest Rate | IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The IDFC FIRST Bank has launched the IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme so that the students wanting to apply for higher courses of studies but studies or courses demanding high fee structure will be able to get admissions so after getting an education loan that will be given to them. The students can also calculate the EMI or rate of interest applicable to the borrowing amount. One can apply online for this loan before the last date.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this loan. To get complete information about this test, read this article till the end.
IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme
Now the students will be able to carry out higher studies or any type of professional or vocational course or degree after getting or borrowing a loan offered under the IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme. For this, they will need to go through the details regarding this loan programme. Students can approach for loans for any kind of study whether it is a MBA or any other professional or vocational course, part-time or full-time programs.
There are various students wanting to carry out higher studies/MBA/Professional or Vocational Studies but can’t be able to pursue so due to lack of money but now they can apply for these studies after getting an online registration offered under the IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme. This programme will provide them with the loan amount to borrow for which they will also be liable to return the borrowed amount with the rate of interest applicable on it.
Highlights Of IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme 2023
The highlights of this loan programme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme|
|Launched By||IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Idfcfirstbank Portal|
|Objective||To provide education loans to the students|
|Benefit||Students will be given a scholarship amount|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Age Limit||18 Years|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Loan amount|
|Amount of benefit||Variable|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Customer Care Hotline No||1800 10 888|
Objectives Of IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme
The major objective of launching the IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme is to provide loans at a variable rate of interest on the basis of return duration by which the students will not need to drop out of their studies because of non-submission of the education or course fees. Students can apply for loan amounts for borrowing which will help them for pursuing any kind of course or study.
Another objective of launching the IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme is to fulfil the dreams of students wanting to explore their education as well as careers in various fields or higher courses. Students belonging to EWS or Underprivileged sections sometimes lose their hopes of studying higher but this will redress their issues to some extent. The students can borrow loan amounts as per their wish on the basis of fees charged by the university or institution.
The applicants will need to know or search for the beneficiary category before applying online for this loan because only on the basis of beneficiary category the loans can be accessed by the students. This loan can only be borrowed or applied by those students or applicants who want to apply for a loan amount to borrow in order to get admission to various higher study courses. The students will also need to return the loan amount along with the rate of interest charged on it.
The age limit will also be taken into consideration at the time of filling out the form for borrowing loans. The lending institution (IDFC First Bank) will also considers the age limit of the student to which he or she belongs because it is also the age limit which plays a vital role in the applicant to borrow a loan. The student or applicant will need to attain the age limit of 18 years.
This loan amount will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Tuition Fees
- Hostel Fees
- Exam Fees
- Travel Expenses
- Computer/Laptop Purchase
- Insurance Costs
List of Covered Courses or Programs
The students can seek loans for the below-mentioned courses or programs:-
- MBA Course or Degree
- Any Professional Courses
- Any Vocational Courses
- Part-Time Courses
- Full-Time Courses
Education Loan Interest Rate
The below-mentioned interest rate will be charged on the education loan:-
- Minimum = 2.75%
- Maximum = 8.75%
Liable To Return Loan Amount
It doesn’t mean if the bank is lending an education loan amount to the student for carrying out higher studies then he or she will not be entitled to return the amount of loan within the stipulated amount of time. The students will be liable to return the borrowed amount of education loan within that amount of interest that has been charged on it on the basis of duration.
Benefits Of IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme
The benefits of this loan are as follows:-
- Students will be able to get paid their admission or course fees after getting loans.
- Students can approach any kind of course or degree for admission.
- The students can also return the borrowed amount of the loan as per the duration that has been fixed by them for which they can return the amount.
- The loan amount that will be offered to the students will cover the major allowances or costs.
- There is no deadline so students can apply for education loans anytime.
- Students will be able to build their careers.
Features Of IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme
The features of this loan programme are as follows:-
- The IDFC FIRST Bank has launched the IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme.
- This loan can be availed by only those students who want to get admission to higher studies or courses/degrees.
- The age limit of the student must be 18 years.
- One can apply at any time as there is no last date to apply online for a loan.
- Interest Rate will be applicable or charged on the borrowed amount of loan on the basis of duration.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for borrowing a loan:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must be a student.
- The student must have a co-applicant.
- His or her age must be at least 18 years.
- The student must be wanting to pursue higher studies.
The applicants will need to affix the below-mentioned documents at the time of borrowing the loan:-
- Photo ID proof
- Proof of residence
- Passport sized photograph
- Proof of admission
- Fee structure document
- Salary slips of experienced candidates
- Academic documents
- Photo ID proof
- Proof of residence
- Passport sized photograph
- Income-related documents
- Property documents
- FD documents
Process To Apply Online Under IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for applying online for an education loan:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- The registration form will get displayed on the screen where you will need to enter the asked details such as:-
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Preferred Country of Study
- Mobile No
- Now click on the Proceed button after entering the above-mentioned details.
- Then the next page will get shown where more entries will need to be filled by the applicant.
- Fill in the asked details step-by-step.
In case you are having any doubts or queries regarding the IDFC FIRST Bank Education Loan Programme, then you may contact this Customer Care Hotline No:- 1800 10 888.