JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship View Loan Details & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | View Status & All Details |
Students who have big dreams of undertaking or pursuing abroad studies from the abroad countries such as the USA, UK and Canada can carry out their studies after getting an online registration under the JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship. Loan amounts ranging from Rs. 2 lakhs to 7.50 lakhs can be borrowed by the students.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023
Indian nationals holding citizenship of India can apply for the JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship which has been launched by JN Tata Endowment for awarding the loan amount from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 10 lakhs to those students who want to carry out a higher course of studies after getting traveling and whole allowances for pursuing studies from the abroad countries.
The JN Tata Endowment For The Higher Education Of India has launched this scholarship for providing loans to students undertaking various courses of a degree from abroad. This scholarship will only be applicable to Indian Students. One can apply online for this scholarship by 21st March 2022. Loans will be provided to them for borrowing.
Highlights Of JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship|
|Launched By||JN Tata Endowment For The Higher Education Of India|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students for pursuing abroad studies|
|Benefit||Students will be given a scholarship amount|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Age Limit||45 Years|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Loan amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|Mandatory Tests To Pass||GRE, GMAT, TOEFL & IELTS|
|No. of Mandatory Tests To Pass||4|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Selection Parameters||Interview Performance |
Online Test Score
|No. of Selection Parameters||3|
|Associated Countries||USA, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Canada, France & Switzerland|
|No. of Associated Countries||7|
|Office Address||The JN Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians|
|Telephone Number||022- 6665 7774/7198/7681|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
The main objective of launching the JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship is to provide a portal by which students belonging citizenship of India will be able to receive the scholarship amount for pursuing their current or further studies. This will ensure that they can borrow loans of Rs. 10,00.000 for the pursuit of abroad studies.
Another objective of launching this scholarship is to secure the interests of students who want to pursue their further studies in foreign countries. This scholarship will emphasize providing loans to students for borrowing to pursue their current studies. Students will be able to fulfill their dreams of pursuing higher studies.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Last Date of Online Registration||7th March 2023|
|Last Date Of Online Form Submission||28th March 2023|
|Conduction Of Exams||April 2023|
|Interview Round||April and June 2023|
This scholarship will cover the mentioned below allowances:-
- Partial Travel Assistance
- Loan Amount
Loan Scholarship Amount
The loan scholarship amount provided to the student are as follows:-
|Partial Travel Assistance||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 7.50 lakhs|
The lists of ineligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students going abroad for Seminars
- Scholars going abroad for Conferences
- Students going abroad for training
- Scholars going abroad for workshops
- Students going abroad for paper presentation
- Scholars going abroad for UG Studies & PG Studies
The student or scholar who is going to apply for this loan-based scholarship will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the age of the scholar must not below than 45 as per June 30 2022.
List Of Partner Countries
The list of Partner Countries are as follows:-
List Of Offered Courses
The list of offered courses are as follows:-
|Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering||Architecture||Aeronautical, Aerospace, And Astronautics|
|Astronomy||Ecology||Anatomy / Human Anatomy|
|Quantum Biology||Data Science And Big Data Analytics||Health Data Science|
|Computational Statistics And Machine Learning||Machine Learning||Human-Computer Interaction|
|Artificial Intelligence (Ai)||Data Science||Computer Engineering|
|Engineering / Physics||Environmental Science||History|
|Industrial Design||Information Technology||Mass Communications|
|Health Data Science||Masters In Nursing Anaesthesia||Anesthesia|
|Mathematical & Theoretical Physics||Medical Physics||Experimental Psychology|
|Health Psychology||School Psychology||Sports Psychology|
|Industrial – Organizational Psychology (I-O)||Human Factors/Engineering Psychology||Forensic Psychology|
|Counseling Psychology||Cognitive And Behavioral Neuroscience||Clinical Psychology|
|Drug Discovery And Development||Maritime Science And Technology Management||Geomorphology|
|Cartography||Digital Arts And Humanities||Defence Systems Etc.|
Major Areas Of Studies
The major areas of study offered are as follows:-
|Astronomy||Biological Sciences||Computer Sciences|
Minimum Cut Off Marks
The students will need also to possess the minimum marks cut-off. The previous year’s exam marks scored by the student will also be taken into consideration at the time of making the selection. The students will need to secure at least 60% marks in the previous year’s exam. These marks need to be secured by the student in UG or PG degree.
The selection parameters of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Interview Performance
- Online Test Score
- Academic Performance
Mandatory Tests To Pass
The students will need to pass out the following mentioned tests:-
Selection Procedure Stages
The stages of the selection procedure are as follows:-
- Scrutinization of Application or Registration Forms.
- Conduction of written examination.
- Conduction of Online Interview Test on the Google apps.
Some of the important information issued for the students are as follows:-
- The students will need to check the eligibility criteria before applying online.
- Submission of active mobile numbers and email IDs are mandatory.
- The Aadhar link must be linked with the student’s bank account number approaching the loan amount.
- The entries entered or filled in the application forms must be as per the educational certificates.
- The use of a laptop or PC with a good internet connection is a must in case of stopping or restricting error issues.
- No modifications or alterations can be marked to the form after successfully submitting the form on the portal.
Benefits Of JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship will provide loans to students for pursuing further studies in foreign countries.
- Students can opt for a loan of Rs. 10 lakhs or up to.
- The Interview Performance of the student will decide if the student is eligible for getting the scholarship amount or not.
- Students will be able to pursue abroad studies in the countries such as the USA, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France and Canada, etc.
- Students will need to secure minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- There are around 45 courses that will be offered to the students for carrying out higher studies.
- Students whose age is equal to 45 years will be considered eligible.
- Online interviews will be conducted in video mode.
- The students can apply online for the JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship before 7th March 2023.
- The exams will be conducted in the month of April 2023.
Features Of JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The JN Tata Endowment For The Higher Education Of India has launched this scholarship.
- The age of a student must not exceed 45 years of age.
- This scholarship will provide a loan of Rs. 10 lakhs to the students for pursuing their studies abroad.
- This scholarship amount will cover the major allowances such as partial travel assistance and loan amount.
- The amount of partial travel assistance will be Rs. 50,000/-
- Students will be able to borrow loans.
- Interview Performance, academic performance and online test scores will be the main selection criteria for the students.
- The eligible countries will be the USA, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, France and Canada, etc.
- The last date to apply online for JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship is 7th March 2023.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be an Indian.
- The student’s age must be 45 years.
- Students must be going to pursue abroad studies from the countries such as the USA, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Switzerland and Canada, etc.
- The student must have secured 60% marks in the previous year’s exam.
- The student must be pursuing Ph.D. or fellowship studies.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Transcripts scanned PDF
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
Process To Apply Online Under JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- Visit the Official Website.
- Then you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Menu Bar.
- Now click on the link to Apply.
- Then you will get land on a new page.
- Look under the section to Sign In.
- Click on the link to Register.
- A new Applicant Registration box will get displayed.
- Enter the asked details such as:-
- Aadhar Number
- Email ID
- Now click on Check Registration.
- After that, you will need to follow the step-by-step steps for form filling.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details:-
- Visit the official website.
- Then you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Menu Bar.
- Then click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- The relevant contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case any queries and doubts come to your mind regarding the JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, telephone number and email Id:-
- Office Address
- The JN Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians
- Mulla House,
- Fourth Floor,
- 51, Mahatma Gandhi Road,
- Mumbai 400 001
- Telephone Number:- 022- 6665 7774/7198/7681
- Email Id:- [email protected]