IIT Madras International Youth Summit 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | IIT Madras International Youth Summit Check Amount & Last Date | IIT Madras International Youth Summit Benefits & Features | IIT Madras International Youth Summit Allotted Ranks & Competition Rounds | IIT Madras International Youth Summit Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has launched the IIT Madras International Youth Summit so that the applicants who will be selected will be able to carry out discussions or debates on the offered topics or fields. Applicants who have won this debate competition will be given prizes or awards on the basis of rank or position attained by them. There are 2 rounds for the competition stages.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the IIT Madras International Youth Summit 2024 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this summit. To get complete information about this summit, read this article till the end.
IIT Madras International Youth Summit
To promote the theme of innovation and entrepreneurship, the IIT Madras International Youth Summit has been launched so that the participants will be able to carry out this summit. There are around 400 colleges associated with this summit. This will provide an exchange of ideas and sharing of best practices which will build start-ups on the basis of generated or emerged youth ideas.
There are various applicants or beneficiaries wanting to indulge their careers as well as education in the field of entrepreneurship, keeping this thing in mind to secure the interests of such students IIT Madras International Youth Summit has been launched so that the selected students will be able to share their ideas with their peer groups. This will lead to product design and development.
Highlights Of IIT Madras International Youth Summit 2024
The highlights of this summit are as follows:-
|Name Of The Summit
|IIT Madras International Youth Summit
|Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
|Ministry of Information Technology and IT
|To promote the idea or theme of innovation and entrepreneurship among youths
|This will lead to the successful building of start-ups
|Citizens of India
|BA Degree Holders or Students from any background
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship
|Mode of Transfer
|Written Submission & Presentation
|Rank 1, Rank 2, & Rank 3
|Form of Benefit
|Cash Prize Amount
|$250 to $1,000/-
|National Information Center (NIC)
|One Time Basis
|Mode of Application
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
Objectives Of IIT Madras International Youth Summit
The major objective of organizing the IIT Madras International Youth Summit is to promote the idea or theme of innovation and entrepreneurship among youths so that the applicants wanting to build up or start their own start-up or enterprise will be able to get an auspicious opportunity of sharing and exchanging their ideas in this summit which will lead to the successful creation or emergence of start-ups.
Another objective of organizing the IIT Madras International Youth Summit is to conduct a summit that will work on the sharing ideas of youths who have the potential to create or start their enterprise or start-ups. Debates or discussions will be held and the shortlisted winners will be given or provided relevant prizes on the basis of rank. The applicants can apply online for this before the last date.
It is only on the basis of the fulfilment of the beneficiary category that the applicants or beneficiaries will be given a selection for carrying out participation in this summit. This summit can be undertaken by those students who are pursuing a UG degree or higher study in any field or students from all backgrounds will also be considered eligible to apply or participate.
Allotted Ranks or Positions
The below-mentioned ranks will be allotted
- First Position
- Second Position
- Third Position
Rank Wise Prize Amount
The prize amount given to each rank holder is as follows:-
IIT Madras International Youth Summit Last Date
As the last date to apply online for this scholarship has been launched, now the students can apply online before the last date. The last date for online form submission will be 21st July 2024 by which the students can apply online. After getting online registration on time, the students will get rid of server-hanging issues.
There will be 2 rounds of competition as per follows:-
- Written Submission
Detailed Description of Competition Rounds
The detailed description of competition rounds is as follows:-
|The participants will need to write their ideas on a paper containing a word limit of 500 to 750 words which must be written in the English
|The students will need to submit a presentation or PPT of 20 slides which must be presented among the selection panel containing 20 minutes in the English language
The below-mentioned officials will be delegated to this summit:-
|Founder of Inmobi Group
|Mr. Abhay Singhal
|Co-Founder of Masters Union
|Mr. Pratham Mittal
|CTO of Udaan
|Founder IvyCap Ventures
|Mr. Vikram Gupta
|Co-Founder of Pristyn Care
|Mr. Harsh Singh
|Managing Director of Nexus Ventures
|Mr. Sameer B.
|CEO of Dr. Vaidya ‘s
|Mr. Arjun Vaidyam
|Actor and Host
|Mrs. Shruti Seth
|CEO & Co-Founder of Monk Entertainment
|Mr. Viraj Sheth
Some Requirements For Submission
Some requirements to be followed for submission are as follows:-
Round 1: Written Submissions
For the first round, participants need to write about their ideas. The write-up should be in English, between 500 to 750 words. It must cite sources properly, following a consistent citation style like the Chicago Manual of Style. Originality is crucial, and plagiarism is not allowed. The focus should be on unique ideas and an analytical approach rather than flamboyant language.
Round 2: Presentations
In the second round, participants present their ideas. The presentation, in English, should have a maximum of 20 slides (excluding title and reference slides) and last 15-20 minutes. Proper in-text citations and references are required. As in the written submissions, original work is essential, and plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
Benefits of IIT Madras International Youth Summit
The benefits of this summit are as follows:-
- Students pursuing college studies will be able to carry out this summit.
- The students will be able to share their business ideas.
- Two rounds of competition will be organized for the selection of students.
- Selected students will be given different cash prizes.
- The summit provides a platform for students to discuss and debate innovative ideas in entrepreneurship.
- Selected participants have the chance to win cash prizes.
- Students get the opportunity to connect with industry leaders and professionals.
- One can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
- The applicants will be able to start up their own business ventures.
Features of IIT Madras International Youth Summit
The features of this summit are as follows:-
- The Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has launched the IIT Madras International Youth Summit.
- This summit can be joined by those students who are pursuing a UG degree in any field or students from all backgrounds will also be welcomed.
- The main theme of the summit revolves around innovation and entrepreneurship, aligning with the contemporary focus on start-ups and creative business solutions.
- The competition consists of two rounds – a written submission and a presentation – ensuring a comprehensive evaluation of participants’ ideas and communication skills.
- At this summit, the main theme will be Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- There are around 3 positions to which the awards will be given.
- Prize amounts of $1000, $500, and $250 will be given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rank holders.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
IIT Madras International Youth Summit Eligibility Criteria
The below-mentioned points need to be attained by the applicants:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must be carrying out a UG degree in any field or students of any background will be considered eligible.
- The student must possess proficiency in the English language.
The below-mentioned documents will need to be affixed by the students at the time of getting an online registration:-
- Aadhar Card
- Annual Income Certificate
- Previous Year’s Exam Marksheets
- Written Essay Submission
- PPT Submission in Digital Mode
- Bank Account Details
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile No
Process To Apply Online Under IIT Madras International Youth Summit
As this summit has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the IIT Madras International Youth Summit. Whenever the application procedure is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicants can visit the Official Website.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Madras International Youth Summit, then you may contact this mentioned email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org.