Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
The Raman Kant Munjal Foundation has launched the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship so that the students belonging to the Economically Weaker Sections will avail of the scholarship amount for the pursuit of college-level studies after the completion of their class 12th exam. Students will be offered an amount of Rs. 50,000/- to 5 lakhs in the form of scholarships.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about this scholarship like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023
Now the students belonging to the Economical Weaker Sections of society can pursue vocational and higher courses of studies after the completion of the class 12th exam after getting online registration offered under the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship. This scholarship will cover the major allowances consisting rate of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 5,00,000/-.
With active association of Hero Fincorp Group with the Raman Kant Munjal Foundation has launched this scholarship for providing or awarding scholarships to students undertaking Higher or Vocational courses as their degree asset and also holds a meritorious record. The scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 will be provided to the students for the pursuance of their current studies.
Highlights Of Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship|
|Launched By||Raman Kant Munjal Foundation|
|Sponsor||Hero Fincorp Group|
|Allotted Portal||Raman Kant Munjal Foundation Portal|
|Delegated Bodies||Hero |
Hero Future Energies
HeroFinCorp Munjal Showa
|No. of Delegated Bodies||3|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students of EWS categories|
|Benefit||Students will be able to start their careers in vocational or higher studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiaries||Students who have passed class 12th|
|Beneficiary Category||EWS Category|
|Age Limit||19 Years|
|Concerned Foundation||Raman Kant Munjal Foundation|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Diploma Course = Rs. 50,000/- |
Degree Course = Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 2,70,000/-
|Scholarship Tenure||1 Year|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||January 2023|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Youtube Channel||Raman Kant Munjal FOUNDATION|
|Office Address||67 KM Stone, |
Highway V.P.O. Sidhrawali,
Haryana – 123413
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship
The main objective of launching the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship is to distribute equal amounts of educational and scholarship opportunities among students belonging to the Economically Weaker Sections of society and who want to thrive forward in their educational background by starting their career with the help of studies.
The second objective of launching this scholarship is to provide scholarships to the girl’s communities belonging to the EWS categories so that they will be able to uplift their self-confidence and dignity with the vision of maintaining their goal and the main aim of life. This will emphasize spreading the importance of higher education among financially weak students.
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Fresh opening of scholarship forms||August 2022|
|Last Date to apply online||January 2023|
The beneficiary or scholar must belong to that beneficiary category that has been fixed or set up by the selection body for the selection of an eligible beneficiary. The student must have passed the class 12th and he or she must belong to the category of Economical Weaker Section and now the student must be pursuing UG based degree from an accredited college.
The student or scholar who wants to get online registration for this scholarship in order to get the scholarship amounts provided to them will need to ensure or make sure that they belong to that age limit which has been fixed by the selection body. The student must belong to the age group or limit of 19 years.
List Of Covered Degrees
The list of covered degrees are as follows:-
- Diploma Courses
- Polytechnic Courses
The following courses will be considered eligible for applying:-
Course Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided to each course holder are as follows:-
|Diploma Course||Rs. 50,000/- Per Year|
|Degree Course||Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 2,70,000/- Per Year|
Duration Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided for the total duration are as follows:-
|Course||Scholarship Amount||Total Scholarship Amount As per Duration|
|Diploma Course||Rs. 50,000/- Per Year||Rs. 15,00,000/- (3 Years)|
|Degree Course||Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 2,70,000/- Per Year||Rs. 15,00,000/- (3 Years) /|
Rs. 81,00,000/- (3 Years)
The amount of scholarship has already been fixed or set up by the selection body and within this decision, the scholarship duration for which the students will be able to receive the scholarship amounts has also been set up by them. The students will be able to receive the scholarship amount for the duration of 3 years consisting of 36 months.
List Of Empanelled Colleges
The list of empanelled colleges are as follows:-
|College of Business Studies, Shaheed Sukhdev College, Delhi University (for BFIA)||Sri Venkateswara College (for Bcom Hons)||SRCC (for Bcom Hons)|
|Delhi Technological University (DTU) BBA and BA (H) Economics||Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management – IPU (BBA andB.Com(H))||JSS Arts Science & Commerce College (Bcom)|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyay College, Delhi University||Jesus & Mary College (for Bcom Hons)||IP College for Women (for Bcom Hons)|
|Hans Raj College (for Bcom Hons)||Hindu College (for Bcom Hons)||Christ University (for Bcom Hons)|
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Statistics
The statistics of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Rural Lives Transformed||4,56,000|
The list of associated partners are as follows:-
- Hero Future Energies
- Munjal Showa
The students or scholars will need to go through the selection procedure marked or set up by the selection body. The students will be evaluated on the basis of the Career Assessment Test. Students selected on the basis of tests will be called for the interview round through the use of telephones. The final list or beneficiary list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the telephonic interview.
The students will need to consider the mentioned below selection parameters for getting selected:-
- Career Assessment Test Marks or Score
- Telephonic Interview Test
The statistics of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Scholarship Amounts Disbursed||Rs 1.5 Crores|
|% of Girls||50%|
Benefits Of Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship will offer social development, social empowerment and social welfare to financially weak communities.
- Students will be able to pursue higher courses of study.
- An amount of Rs. 50,000/- will be provided to the students for pursuing Diploma courses.
- Students undertaking polytechnic courses will be offered the scholarship amount of Rs. 2,70,000/-.
- Students will be able to pursue BBA, BFIA, B.Com(H,E), BMS, IPM.
- Till then, around 500 students have been able to get job placements.
- This will promote the adoption of higher studies.
- Meritorious students belonging to the EBC or EWS communities will be able to get financial assistance under this scholarship.
- Students who have secured 80% marks in class 10th or 12th will be able to get faster registration.
- Students will be able to receive the scholarship amounts for the duration of 3 years.
Features Of Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Raman Kant Munjal Foundation has launched the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched with the active participation of Hero Fincorp Group.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students belonging to the Economical Weaker Section.
- The students must have passed their class 12th exam.
- The student or scholar must belong to the age group of 19 years.
- The eligible beneficiary will be given an amount of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5,00,000/-.
- Students can receive scholarships for the pursuit of Diploma or Degree based courses.
- There are around 81 different colleges that have been empanelled for providing admission to the beneficiaries of this scholarship.
- It is mandatory for the students to secure 80% marks in the class 10th or 12th.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must have passed his/her class 12th exam.
- The scholar must be falling under the section of EWS.
- The age of the student must be 19 years.
- The annual income of the student’s family must be equal to Rs. 4 lakhs.
- The student must secure 80% marks in the class 10th or 12th exam.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10th & Class 12th mark sheets
- PAN Card
- College Fee Receipt
- Income Certificate
- Attendance Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Email ID
- Mobile Number for receiving OTPs
Process To Apply Online Under Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship
The applicant will need to follow the mentioned below steps for applying online for this scholarship:-
- Visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Look at the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the Scholarship link.
- Scroll down the page for reaching the section of the Selection Process.
- Now click on the link to Apply Now.
- A new page will get displayed showing the application form.
- Fill in the asked details such as:-
- EmailFull NameDOBGenderState or UTCityMobile NumberSchool TypePercentageSchool NameStreamYear of passing Class 12th Course selectionAnnual Income
- Now click on the Submit button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details:-
- Visit the official website.
- You will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Menu Bar.
- Then click on the Contact Us button.
- The relevant contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned-below office address, telephone number and email Id:-
- Office Address
- 67 KM Stone,
- Highway V.P.O. Sidhrawali,
- Distt. Gurgaon,
- Haryana – 123413
- Telephone Number:- +91-9254345600
- Email Id:- [email protected]