Indian Administrative Fellowship 2024 Benefits & Features | Indian Administrative Fellowship Check Fellowship Duration & Strategic Plans | Indian Administrative Fellowship Check Timelines & Implementation Process Stages | Indian Administrative Fellowship Check Fellowship Supporters & Impact Streams | Indian Administrative Fellowship Check Eligibility & All Details |
With the active participation of the Nudge Institute and the Karnataka Government, the Indian Administrative Fellowship has been launched so that civil servants will be able to join this fellowship for 18 months to transform public systems. This will accelerate the pace of technology adoption and innovation in public systems.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Karnataka Indian Administrative Fellowship 2024 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this fellowship. To get complete information about this fellowship, read this article till the end.
Indian Administrative Fellowship
A great opportunity will be offered to the senior civil servants so that they will be able to implement those policies for citizens that will nourish the livelihood and lifestyle of citizens living in rural areas after getting the registration offered under the Indian Administrative Fellowship. This will strengthen livelihood access, governance reforms, and citizen service delivery.
For transforming public systems, the Indian Administrative Fellowship has been launched so that spirited senior professionals with visionary civil servants will be able to carry out this fellowship program for the duration of 18 months. Policies will be implemented by the civil servants for scaling livelihood programs. The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
Highlights Of Indian Administrative Fellowship
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship
|Indian Administrative Fellowship
|Karnataka Indian Administrative Fellowship
|In Association With
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
|To implement policies for the betterment of rural bodies
|The livelihood access, governance reforms, and citizen service delivery will be strengthen
|Citizens of Karnataka
|Senior Professionals & visionary civil servants
|Mode of Transfer
|Form of Benefit
|Amount of Benefit
|Monthly/Yearly/One-Time Payment Basis
|NIC (National Information Centre)
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Mode of Application
Objectives Of Karnataka Indian Administrative Fellowship
The major objective of launching the Indian Administrative Fellowship is to provide fellowships to professionals and civil servants so that they will be able to implement those policies which were not earlier implemented and formulated for strengthening livelihood access, governance reforms, and citizen service delivery. This will promote the motive of a poverty-free India.
Another objective of launching the Indian Administrative Fellowship is to offer an 18-month fellowship program by which the government will be able to see the active efforts put up by the senior professionals and civil servants working to implement the policies maintaining the aims or strategic plans of “poverty-free India”.
Indian Administrative Fellowship Timelines
The timelines of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Last Date to Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Will be updated soon
The following beneficiaries will be considered eligible to apply online:-
- Senior Professionals
- Civil Servants
The strategic plans for implementing this fellowship are as follows:-
- Leading high-scale transformations with a tech-first approach.
- Expansion of intervention delivery.
- Solving system reforms whitespaces.
- Strengthening policy formulation & delivery.
The implementation procedure will go through the below-mentioned stages:-
- Implementation & Review
Indian Administrative Fellowship Duration
The selected fellows will need to go through this fellowship program according to the fellowship duration that has been fixed or set up by the selection body. The duration of the fellowship will be 18 months (1 Year and 6 Months). The fellows will need to generate fruitful outcomes about the strategic plans taken into consideration by the selection body.
The supporters of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Tata Trusts
- Nandan Nilekani
3 Impact Streams
The hired fellows will need to work for 3 impact streams as per follows:-
- Centre for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (CSDE)
- Centre for Rural Development (CRD)
- Centre for Social Innovation (CSI)
Indian Administrative Fellowship Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will be carried out for the selection of eligible fellows. In the first step, the fellows will need to fill out the application form. Then, they will be called for multiple interactions with The/Nudge team consisting of major members such as serving or retired senior IAS officers which will ensure the final selection of the applicants.
Fellow’s Role & Responsibilities
The fellows will need to carry out the below-mentioned roles & responsibilities:-
- Analysing the departmental priorities, interventions and challenges through research and stakeholder deliberation.
- Review and Report Frameworks.
- Engagement in cohort interaction spaces and academic accreditation.
- Bringing coordination with the department with a high sense of ownership.
Training & Development
One of the key specifications of this fellowship is the comprehensive training and development program. Fellows undergo rigorous training in various aspects of public administration, policy-making, and governance. They are exposed to real-life challenges and given opportunities to develop their leadership and decision-making skills. The training program includes both classroom sessions and field visits to gain practical insights into the functioning of government departments.
Facilitation of Placements
Upon successful completion of the training program, fellows are placed in different government departments at the state or central level. The placement is based on the preferences of the fellows and the requirements of the government. Fellows get the opportunity to work closely with senior bureaucrats and gain valuable experience in policy formulation, implementation, and evaluation. The placements provide a platform for fellows to apply their knowledge and contribute to the development of the country.
Networking & Mentorship
This fellowship offers a unique opportunity for fellows to build a strong network of like-minded individuals and mentors. Fellows get the chance to interact with senior bureaucrats, policymakers, and experts from various fields. This network not only provides guidance and support but also opens doors to future career opportunities. The mentorship aspect of the fellowship ensures that fellows receive guidance and advice from experienced professionals, which helps in their personal and professional growth.
Impact & Recognition
This fellowship is known for the impact it creates and the recognition it brings to the fellows. As part of the fellowship, individuals are involved in the formulation and implementation of policies that directly impact the lives of citizens. The work done by fellows is recognized and appreciated by the government and society at large. The fellowship provides a platform for fellows to make a meaningful contribution and leave a lasting impact on the development of the nation.
Benefits Of Indian Administrative Fellowship 2024
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Civil servants will be able to implement policies that will provide social welfare to the citizens residing in rural areas.
- This will accelerate the pace of technology adoption and innovation in public systems.
- The residents of rural areas will get rid of the poverty issues.
- The big issues or challenges of India will be solved.
- The citizens belonging to underprivileged sections or communities will be able to lead a good livelihood.
- This program equips participants with the necessary skills to excel in the field of administration.
- This allows fellows to build a strong network of contacts, both within and outside the program. Networking with fellow participants, mentors, and industry professionals can open doors to new opportunities, collaborations, and partnerships.
- This exposure helps fellows gain a deep understanding of the administrative system and its complexities.
- This program helps individuals develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities, which are essential for effective leadership in any field.
- This will bring a systematic change in the policy system.
Features Of Indian Administrative Fellowship 2024
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- With the active participation of the Nudge Institute and Karnataka Government, Indian Administrative Fellowship.
- This fellowship will be provided to the CXO/VP/GM at large-scale organizations.
- The fellowship duration will be 18 months.
- There will 3 impact streams for which the hired fellows will need to work.
- The professionals will need to partner with the state administration to extend the reach and efficiency of large-scale government programs.
- The senior professionals will need to work under the guidance of civil servants.
- Participating in the IAF can significantly boost career prospects. The program is highly regarded by employers, and the skills and experience gained during the fellowship can give participants a competitive edge in the job market.
- It is a highly rewarding program that can pave the way for a successful career in administration.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Karnataka Indian Administrative Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria will need to be possessed by the students for applying online:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be a CXO/VP/GM at a large-scale organizations.
- He or she must have attained working experience of 15 years.
- The applicant must be a high achiever in preferred sectors such as consulting, technology, corporate leaders, and entrepreneurship.
- He or she should be fluent in speaking Kannada.
Some of the important documents needed to apply online for this fellowship are as follows:-
- Residence Proof
- DOB Certificate
- Language Proficiency
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Indian Administrative Fellowship 2024
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Indian Administrative Fellowship is launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.