King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | King Abdullah University Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | King Abdullah University Scholarship Check Eligible Degrees & All Details |
The King Abdullah University of Science & Technology with the association of IDB has launched the King Abdullah University Scholarship so that the students belonging to the member countries of the Islamic Development Bank will be able to get the scholarship amounts for undertaking MA or PhD degrees from the KAUST for the duration of 4 years.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023
A scholarship amount of $20,000-30,000 will be provided to the students who want to pursue or undertake MA and Ph.D. degrees from the KAUST with the help of the scholarship amount provided under the King Abdullah University Scholarship. For this, the student will need to know that this scholarship will be provided to the students of IDB member countries.
Now both national and international students can apply online under the King Abdullah University Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts for pursuing college-based studies from the KAUST. There are around 60 countries that have been associated or membership with this country. Students pursuing MA and Ph.D. degrees can also apply online.
Highlights of King Abdullah University Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||King Abdullah University Scholarship|
|Known As||King Abdullah University Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST)|
|Collaborated By||Islamic Development Bank (IDB)|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||KAUST Portal|
|Delegated University||King Abdullah University of Science & Technology|
|Objective||To provide educational services to the students for pursuing college-based degrees|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue their current studies|
|Applicable To||IBD Member Countries|
|Age Limit||No Age Limitation|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Academic Excellence|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||$ 20,000/- to $ 30,000/-|
|Covered Allowances||Monthly Allowance |
|No. of Covered Allowances||5|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Will be Updated Soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|YouTube Channel||KAUST Official|
|Office Address||King Abdullah University of Science and Technology|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023
The primary or main objective of launching the King Abdullah University Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students belonging to the member countries of the Islamic Development Bank so that they will be able to undertake an MA course of studies and a PhD course of studies from KAUST. The student must be 35 years of age.
Another objective of launching the King Abdullah University Scholarship is to grant scholarship amounts of $ 20,000/- to 30,000/- on a monthly basis so that the students will be able to pursue or undertake their studies after getting the scholarship amounts provided to them. This scholarship amount will cover the major expenses such as tuition fees, medical allowance, dental coverage and relocation support.
The lists of eligible degrees are as follows:-
- PG Degree
- PhD Degree
Available Field of Studies
The lists of the available field of study are as follows:-
- Applied Maths and Computational Science
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Science
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Computer Science
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Environmental Sc. and Engineering
- Marine Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plant Science
The specialization covered in each field of study are as follows:-
|Field of Study||Specialization|
|Applied Maths and Computational Science||Applied Mathematics|
Computational Science and Engineering
|Applied Physics||Applied Physics|
|Bioengineering||Biosensors and Bioelectronics|
Bioinformatics and Machine Learning
Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
|Bioscience||Cell and Molecular Biology|
Biophysics and Bioimaging
|Chemical Science||Chemical Science|
|Chemical and Biological Engineering||Advanced Chemical Engineering|
Advanced Biological Engineering
|Computer Science||Computer Science|
|Earth Science and Engineering||Solid Earth Systems|
Fluid Earth Systems
|Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering||Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering|
|Environmental Sc. and Engineering||Water Quality, Chemistry, and Treatment|
Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology
Environmental Hydrology and Fluid Mechanics
Materials for Environmental Science and Engineering
|Marine Science and Engineering||Marine Science and Engineering|
|Materials Science and Engineering||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Plant Science||Plant Science|
List of Covered Allowances
The lists of covered allowances are as follows:-
- Monthly Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Dental Allowance
- Relocation Support
- Tuition Fees
Rate of Scholarship
The rate of scholarship that will be provided to the student has been fixed by the selection body. Students will be given the scholarship amount on the monthly basis. Each eligible beneficiary who has been considered eligible for getting the scholarship amount will be given a monthly allowance of $ 20,000/- to $ 30,000/-.
IDB Member Countries
The list of IDB member countries are as follows:-
|Kingdom of Saudi Arabia||State of Libya||Islamic Republic of Iran|
|Federal Republic of Nigeria||United Arab Emirates||State of Qatar|
|Arab Republic of Egypt||State of Kuwait||Republic of Türkiye|
|Democratic and People’s Republic of Algeria||Islamic Republic of Pakistan||Republic of Indonesia|
|Malaysia||People’s Republic of Bangladesh||Republic of Yemen|
|Kingdom of Morocco||Republic of Sudan||Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan|
|Republic of Senegal||Sultanate of Oman||Republic of Iraq|
|Republic of Cameroon||Brunei Darussalam||Burkina Faso|
|Republic of Niger||Kingdom of Bahrain||Republic of Uganda|
|Republic of Benin||Republic of Gabon||Republic of Kazakhstan|
|Republic of Mali||Republic of Azerbaijan||Republic of Guinea|
|Republic of Tunisia||Islamic Republic of Mauritania||Republic of Lebanon|
|Republic of Mozambique||Kyrgyz Republic||Republic of Maldives|
|Republic of the Gambia||State of Palestine||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Republic of Sierra Leone||Republic of Togo||Republic of Tajikistan|
|Republic of Uzbekistan||Republic of Côte d’Ivoire||Union of Comoros|
|Islamic Republic of Afghanistan||Republic of Chad||Republic of Suriname|
|Republic of Albania||Turkmenistan||Republic of Djibouti|
|Republic of Guinea Bissau||Federal Republic of Somalia||Cooperative Republic of Guyana|
The profile details of this university are as follows:-
|Name of University||King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST)|
|Peoples Trained Per Year||700|
Minimum GPA Cut Off
The students will also need to secure the minimum score GPA for getting online registration under this scholarship. The students will need to secure an average GPA of 3.7 to 4.0. Students who will be able to secure a GPA of 3.7 to 4.0 will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amount.
Mandatory English Tests To Pass
The following English tests will be mandatory to pass out:-
English Test Minimum Marks Cut Off
The students will need to secure the mentioned following marks in each English language test:-
|English Test||Marks Cut Off|
The students will need to attain the beneficiary category for getting online registration for this scholarship as well as selection because only on the basis of beneficiary category will the students be able to carry out scholarship as well as studies. This scholarship will be provided to the nationals or citizens of IDB Member Countries.
The students who are going to apply online for this scholarship will also need to fulfil the age limit or criteria in order to be considered eligible for getting selection as well as scholarship amounts. The students will need to make sure that they fall under the age group of 35 years and not be above this age limit.
King Abdullah University Scholarship Deadline
As the last date to apply online for this scholarship has been launched, now the students can apply online before the last date. The last date for online form submission will be 30th April 2023 by which the students can apply online. After getting online registration on time, the students will get rid of server-hanging issues.
Benefits of King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to get some financial help and support offered under the King Abdullah University Scholarship.
- Students belonging to the member countries of IDB will be given the scholarship amounts.
- Both international and national students will be considered for getting the scholarship amounts.
- Financial support of $ 20,000 to 30,000/- will be provided to the students.
- The scholarship amount provided to the students will cover the major allowances.
- Students will be able to pursue MA or PhD Degrees.
- Students will be offered around 16 courses for applying.
- This scholarship will cover the major allowances such as monthly allowance, medical allowance, dental allowance and tuition fees.
- Students who have secured minimum marks cut off in the TOEFL and IELTS.
- One can apply online for the King Abdullah University Scholarship before the last date.
Features of King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The King Abdullah University of Science & Technology has launched the King Abdullah University Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched with the active participation of the Islamic Development Bank.
- This scholarship will only be applicable to the students belonging to the member countries of the Islamic Development Bank.
- Students will be given the scholarship amounts on a monthly basis.
- Scholarship Amounts of $ 20,000/- to $ 30,000/- will be provided or rewarded to each eligible beneficiary.
- This scholarship amount will cover the major expenses such as tuition fees, medical allowance, dental coverage and relocation support.
- The student must be pursuing or opting for MA or PhD degree.
- The students will need to secure an average GPA of 3.7 to 4.0.
- The last date to apply online under King Abdullah University Scholarship is 31st March 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must belong to the IDB member countries.
- The student must be pursuing an MA or PhD degree in the delegated field of study.
- The applicant will need to secure at least a GPA of 3.7 to 4.0.
- Students must have secured good proficiency in English.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL Score
- English Language Proficiency
- GRE Score
Process To Apply Online Under King Abdullah University Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- Open and visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the link to Applying To KAUST.
- You will get redirected to a new page.
- Click on the Apply Now link on the homepage.
- The registration form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill the asked details in the required sections such as:-
- Personal Information
- Interest in KAUST
- Login Information
- Check mark the declaration line.
- Now click on the button to Submit Information.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points to do login to the portal:-
- Visit and open the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the link to Applying To KAUST.
- You will get redirected to a new page.
- Click on the Log On option at the top-right-hand side of your screen.
- Log on the form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the asked details in the required columns such as:-
- Now click on the Login button.
In case you have any queries regarding the King Abdullah University Scholarship, then you may contact the mentioned below office address and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Thuwal 23955-6900
- Saudi Arabia
- Email Id:- [email protected]