Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
The Lalit Kala Akademi has launched the Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship so that this academy will be able to provide social welfare to students who have different arts and skills to perform. This scholarship will provide them with an opportunity to develop their art. All the artists of visual arts will be given opportunities to represent themselves.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2023
Indian Artists who want to pursue their careers or education in the Visual Arts can apply online under the Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts. Each eligible beneficiary will be able to get the scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/- on the monthly basis for the duration of 1 year.
Students falling under the age group of 21 years to 35 years can apply online under the Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship so that they will be able to get the scholarship amount for pursuing their studies in the visual arts. Scholarship amounts will be provided to the students for the 1 year consisting of Rs. 20,000/-.
Highlights Of Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship|
|Launched By||Lalit Kala Akademi|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Lalit Kala Akademi Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the artist of visual arts|
|Benefit||Students will be able to develop their artistic skills in the visual arts|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Artists of Visual Arts|
|Age Limit||21 to 35 Years|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
|Scholarship Duration||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Youtube Channel||Lalit Kala Akademi|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be updated soon|
|Office Address||Lalit Kala Akademi,|
New Delhi – 110001
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship is to provide an integrated portal and interface by which the students who have some artistic skills in the field of visual arts will be able to develop further with the help of some financial help provided to them in the form of scholarship amount. There are around 8 fields that will be provided to the students carrying out their studies in the visual arts.
Another objective of launching the Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship so that the students with unique artistic skills will be able to develop some form of experience in the arts field. This scholarship will only be provided to the artists for carrying out their occupation in the arts field. Students will be provided with some regional centers for selection to work as artists.
List Of Eligible Field of Arts
The following list of arts will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts:-
|Art History||Art Criticism|
|Arts Management||Art Curation & Documentation|
Empanelled Akademi Centres
The lists of empanelled Akademi centres are as follows:-
|Centres of the Akademi||States Attached|
|LKA’s Regional Centre,|
|Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pondicherry, Goa, Maharashtra, Lakshadweep|
|LKA’s Regional Centre Garhi,|
|Delhi, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh|
|LKA’s Regional Centre, Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|LKA’s Regional Centre, Kolkata||West Bengal, Meghalaya, Manipur, Assam Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Mizoram, Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|LKA’s Regional Centre, Bhubaneswar||Orissa, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh|
List Of Delegated States
The lists of delegated states are as follows:-
|Rajasthan||Gujarat||Daman & Diu||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Mizoram||Andaman & Nicobar Island||Odisha||Bihar|
The beneficiary who is going to apply for this scholarship program will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the applicant must be falling under the age group from 21 to 35 years.
Rate Of Scholarship
As well all know that this scholarship has been launched for providing some form of development to students with unique artistic skills in the field of visual arts. There are some limitations fixed on the amount of scholarship which will be provided to the eligible beneficiary. An eligible beneficiary will receive an amount of Rs. 20,000/- on the monthly basis.
The students will be able to receive the scholarship amount for that duration or amount of time or period that has been set up or fixed by the selection body for the disbursement of scholarship amounts. All those students who are undertaking a degree in the visual arts will be given the scholarship amount for the duration of 1 year.
The delegated members or authorities of the selection committee have also set up some limitations on the number of beneficiaries who will be able to get successful enrollment or registration offered under this scholarship. A target of covering around 40 artists have been set up or fixed by the selection body.
Minimum Working Experience
It is mandatory for the students or applicants to possess minimum working experience in the specified or prescribed field. The student or scholar must have secured or attained at least 5 years of working experience in the visual arts field. Students attaining working experience less than of 5 years will not be considered eligible.
List Of Ineligible Beneficiaries
The lists of ineligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students above the age of 21 or 35.
- Awardees of National Exhibition.
- Awardees of International Exhibition.
- Full-Time Employees.
- Part-Time Employees.
Some of the important guidelines issued for the scholars are as follows:-
- The selected beneficiaries will be allotted Akademi Centre for work.
- The student must be living for at least 3 years in the state or UT.
- The request for the change of Akademi centre will not be accepted.
- Before the completion of the scholarship, the students will need to submit a stamp Paper of Rs. 50/- duly attested by a Notary Public.
- The Lalit Kala Akademi has the right to change any kind of rules and regulations for the formulation of this scholarship.
Benefits Of Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students with unique artistic skills may be able to develop further after getting the scholarship amount offered under the Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be proven very beneficial for those students who have some different arts in the visual arts.
- Students will be allotted around 35 States or UTs for working as artists.
- Lists of the eligible field of arts have been prepared by the selection body which will be considered eligible for the selection of an eligible beneficiary.
- An eligible beneficiary will be given Rs. 20,000/- in the form of a scholarship.
- Students will be given a scholarship each month.
- Around 5 regional centres will be provided to the students for working as per their choice of preference or interest.
- For getting Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship, the students will need to possess the terms and conditions specified by the selection body.
- Around 40 artists will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
- Students will be able to build up their careers.
Features Of Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Lalit Kala Academy has launched the Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been specially launched for students with great artistic skills.
- Only the artists in the visual arts field will be given the scholarship preferences to apply.
- The age of the applicant must be between 21 Years to 35 Years.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/- will be awarded to the artist.
- This scholarship amount will be given each month to the student which means the scholarship will be given on the monthly basis.
- Only the arts or fields which has been considered eligible by the selection body will be availed by the student or participation such as:-
- Art History
- Art Criticism
- Arts Management
- Art Curation & Documentation
- A target of covering around 40 artists as eligible beneficiaries of the Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship has been fixed by the selection body.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The student must fall under the age group of 21 Years to 35 Years.
- The student must possess some form of diploma or degree in the arts.
- The applicant must hold 5 years of experience in the Visual Arts.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate in case of PWD applicant
- Experience Certificate
- Two Reference Letters
- Bio Data or CV
- Details of Artworks or Publications
- Research Proposal
- Educational Certificates
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Working Mobile Number
- Active Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, helpline number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Lalit Kala Akademi,
- Ferozshah Road,
- Rabindra Bhavan,
- Mandi House,
- New Delhi – 110001
- Helpline Number:- D11-23009225/23009219
- Email ID:– [email protected]