Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Maharashtra CM Fellowship Benefits & Features | Maharashtra CM Fellowship Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | Maharashtra CM Fellowship Registration & Login Portal | Check Selection Procedure & All Details |
The Chief Minister of Maharashtra has launched the Maharashtra CM Fellowship so that the youngsters will be inspired for carrying out this fellowship program which will provide them with experience to work in the government sector or administration. The students will need to pass out the stages of the selection procedure.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023 like purpose, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online under this fellowship. To get complete information about this fellowship, read this article till the end.
Maharashtra CM Fellowship
Students falling under the age group of 21 to 26 years who completed their graduation degree with 60% marks can apply online for the Maharashtra CM Fellowship in order to get employment or employment-like experience. The students will be selected and they will get nominated to the designated location to work for the time period of 12 months.
A fellowship amount of Rs. 70,000/- in the form of a stipend will be provided to the students for carrying out of the fellowship program offered under the Maharashtra CM Fellowship who have been selected after passing the selection process. Fellows will be given positions equal to the designation of Grade-A Officer. The fellowship curriculum will be prepared by the IIT Mumbai or IIM Nagpur.
Highlights of Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Maharashtra CM Fellowship|
|Known As||Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship|
|Launched By||CM of Maharashtra|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide work experience to the youths in the technical sector|
|Benefit||Students will get stipends for carrying out fellowship|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who passed the UG degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 26 years|
|Fellows Limit||60 Fellows|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Amount||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Travel Expense||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Covered Allowances||Stipend and Travel Expenses|
|No. Of Covered Allowances||2|
|Selection Parameters||Online Test, Essay Submission and Interview Performance|
|No. of Selection Parameters||3|
|Academic Partners||IIT Mumbai or IIM Nagpur|
|No. Of Academic Partners||2|
|Transferable Type||Monthly Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||2nd March 2023|
|Office Address||Directorate of Economics and Statistics|
Government of Maharashtra
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives of Maharashtra CM Fellowship
The primary objective of launching the Maharashtra CM Fellowship is to provide an opportunity for the youths by which they will be able to carry out some working of governmental operations after joining this fellowship program. The students will be able to contribute some form of advancement in the technological and technical trends.
Another objective of launching the Maharashtra CM Fellowship is to provide the working experience to the students who have just completed their graduation degree with 60% marks. Students who have passed all stages of the selection procedure will be get nominated to the designated place or location to work. Fellows will be given stipends, accidental insurance, and travel expenses.
Maharashtra CM Fellowship Timelines
The timelines of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Fresh opening of fellowship forms||7th February 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||2nd March 2023|
|Conduction of Mock Test||3rd March to 5th March 2023|
|Conduction of Online Exam||4th and 5th March 2023|
This fellowship will be applicable to only those fellows for which beneficiary category this fellowship has been launched. It is mandatory for all the students to know in advance that this fellowship will be applicable only to those students who have completed their Bachelor’s degree while securing 60% marks.
Fulfillment of the beneficiary category will not be only sufficient for the students for getting the fellowship amounts, the students will also need to possess the age limit that has been set up by the selection body. The student must be falling under the age limit or group of 21 to 26 years according to the DOBs such as 03/03/1997 to 03/03/2022.
Only that number of fellows will be selected for getting the fellowship amount for the continuation of the fellowship program that has been fixed by the selection body. A target of covering around 60 fellows who have passed their graduation degree has been set up by the government. Beneficiaries enrolling beyond the 60 limits will not be given enrollments.
Maharashtra CM Fellowship Coverage
This fellowship will cover the mentioned below allowances:-
- Travel Expenses
- Accidental Insurance
Maharashtra CM Fellowship Amount
The rate of fellowship amount are as follows:-
|Travel Expense||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Total Amount||Rs. 75,000/-|
The students or fellows who have completed their fellowship while receiving the fellowship and travel expenses will also be granted some other reward so that their form of appreciation to the governmental operation will not get wasted. Certificates will be provided to the students after the completion of the academic course which will be awarded by the IIT Mumbai and IIM Nagpur.
There are 2 academic partners of this fellowship as per follows:-
- IIT Mumbai
- IIM Nagpur
Maharashtra CM Fellowship Duration
The students or fellows will need to work or carry out this fellowship program for the period of time for which this fellowship has been covered or set up its timelines or duration. The selected fellows will get nominated or placed in the designated location where they will be offered chances to work for the duration of 12 months consisting of 1 year.
Maharashtra CM Fellowship Selection Procedure
The students or fellows will get selected after passing or qualifying the stages of the selection procedure. The students will need first to carry out the online test conducted in the first stage where they will need to pass for this test then on the basis of their performance, the students will get entry to the 2nd stage named essay writing where they will need to write an essay. Students passed the 2nd stage also will also be given entrance to the interview stage. The students will be selected finally on the basis of interview performance.
The marks allotted for each selection stage are as follows:-
|Online Test||15 Marks|
|Essay Writing||30 Marks|
The total marks allotment will be 95 marks and left or remaining 5 marks will be given to the students on the basis of the professional degree passed by them.
Exposure To Work Experience
The students or fellows will be able to gain some exposure to work experience after joining this fellowship program. The students will not need to join the apprenticeship and internship programs for availing the benefits of self-employment opportunities as this fellowship is offering or fulfilling such needs or attributes for the students.
Some of the important information issued for the applicants are as follows:-
- Students will get nominated to the working place or location after passing the selection procedure.
- Around 60 fellows will get selected who will also be given the fellowship amounts.
- IIM Nagpur and IIT Mumbai will be delegated the task of awarding the certificates to the students who have completed their fellowships.
- The total marks for the exam stages will be 100 marks.
- The student must not be joining or carrying out some other internship or apprenticeship program.
- The job will not be offered to the students after the completion of their fellowship training.
- In case it is seen or found that the student has enrolled in the political movement then he or she will get discontinued.
Benefits of Maharashtra CM Fellowship
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to get exposure to work experience while carrying out for Maharashtra CM Fellowship.
- The students or fellows will be given the designation or position of Grade-A Officer.
- Around 60 fellows will be able to get the fellowships.
- A stipend amount of Rs. 70,000/- will be provided to each fellow.
- Rs. 5,000/- extra will be given to the fellows in the form of travel expenses.
- Students will also be able to receive a certificate after their fellowship completion.
Features of Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The CM of Maharashtra has launched the Maharashtra CM Fellowship.
- This fellowship will be applicable to the students who have passed their UG degree with 60% marks.
- The age limit of the student must be 21 to 26 years.
- The fellowship amount will be Rs. 75,000/- out of which Rs. 5,000/- will be given to the fellows in the form of travel expenses.
- The duration of the fellowship will be 1 year consisting of 12 months.
- There are around 3 stages of the selection procedure; online test, essay submission and interview test.
- The last date to apply online is 2nd March 2023.
Maharashtra CM Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to possess the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting an online registration under this fellowship:-
- The student must be a resident of Maharashtra state.
- He or she must have passed the UG degree while securing minimum marks of 60%.
- The age of the student or fellow must not be below 21 years and must not be above 26 years.
- The student must have done 1 year of full-time work experience.
- He or she must attain some fluency in writing and speaking Marathi, English and Hindi Language.
- The student must have acquired some knowledge of the internet and computer handling.
Some of the important documents need to apply online for this fellowship are as follows:-
- Marksheets of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma, UG, PG and Professional course
- Experience Certificate
- Scanned PDF of Photograph and Signature
- Residence Proof
Process To Apply Online Under Maharashtra CM Fellowship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned steps for getting an online registration:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, look under the section to CREATE NEW ACCOUNT.
- Click on the button to CLICK HERE.
- A new page will get displayed on your screen where the students will need to keep ready their documents.
- Now click on the PROCEED TO CREATE ACCOUNT.
- The registration form will get displayed on your screen.
- On this page, you will need to read the mentioned eligibility criteria and then click on the declaration line to place a tick mark.
- Now click on the Create Account button.
- Then, fill in the asked details such as:-
- Full NameGenderDOBMobile NumberPassword
- Confirm Password
- Then click on the Sign Up button.
- In this way, you will get registration for the fellowship.
To Do Sign In
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned steps to do sign in:-
- In the first step, the applicants will need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, look under the section to Sign In.
- Click on the CLICK HERE button.
- Sign in the form will get displayed on your screen where you will need to enter your Email ID and Password.
- Now click on the Sign In button.
Downloading Application Instruction PDF
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned steps to download the PDF of the application instructions:-
- Open the official website first.
- Look under the section APPLICATION INSTRUCTION.
- Now click on the link to DOWNLOAD.
- The PDF will get downloaded to your device.
In case if you have any doubts or questions regarding Maharashtra CM Fellowship, then you can contact the mentioned below office address and mobile number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics
- Planning Department,
- Government of Maharashtra
- Administrative Building,
- 8th floor,
- Bandra (East),
- Mobile Number:- 8411960005
- Email ID:- [email protected]