Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Check Exam & Last Date | Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Registration & Login Portal | Check Reward Amount & All Details |
The ME Society’s Centre For Talent Search & Excellence has launched the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam so that the students studying in classes from 8th to 10th in government-recognized schools may be able to get the scholarship amounts after securing good marks in the MTSE. This scholarship amount will only be provided to the students residing in the state of Maharashtra.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2023 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under this exam.
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2023
Those students who want to get the scholarship amounts on the basis of their aptitude, knowledge, and skills can get so after performing well in the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam. This scholarship will be applicable to the students of classes from 8th to 10th. Students belonging to the beneficiary categories such as SC, ST, NT, OBC & SBC will be considered eligible for applying online.
Now the students residing in Maharashtra state will be able to fetch some exciting cash prizes and rewards after participating in the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination. This exam will be based on the scholarship program. The students will need to carry out this exam. The students of classes from 8th to 10th will be considered eligible.
Highlights Of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam
The highlights of this exam are as follows:-
|Name Of The Exam||Maharashtra Talent Search Exam|
|Launched By||ME Society’s Centre For Talent Search & Excellence|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Maharashtra Talent Search Examination Portal|
|Delegated College||N. Wadia College Pune|
|Objective||To provide encouragement to the students for conducting the exam|
|Benefit||The student will be able to get the scholarship amounts|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, NT, OBC & SBC|
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||5|
|Student Category||Students of pre-matric classes|
|Eligible Classes||Class 8th, Class 9th & Class 10th|
|No. of Eligible Classes||3|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Rewards and Certificates|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Amount|
|Covered Subjects||Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Civics & Economics|
|No. of Covered Subjects||8|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Total Questions Asked||200|
|No. of Papers||2|
|Paper Types||SAT & MAT|
|No. of Paper Types||2|
|Languages Offered||English, Marathi, Hindi & Urdu|
|No. of Languages Offered||4|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||4th February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Charges||Rs. 200/-|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Office Address||Modern Education Society’s|
Centre for Talent Search & Excellence
Maharashtra Talent Search Examination
N. Wadia College Campus,
|Telephone Number||+91 – 020 – 26168486 / 26161479|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2023
The major objective of launching the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination is to provide some form of competitive zeal among talented students so that they will be able to build some level of confidence for appearing in various competitive examinations. Students securing good performances will be given exciting cash prizes.
Another objective of launching the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam is to provide scholarships to the students who have secured good marks or ranks after participating in this exam. Students who have secured excellent ranks will be given excellent cash prizes in the form of scholarships. There will be equal distribution of the scholarship amounts among the students.
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Timelines
The timelines of this exam are as follows:-
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||4th February 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Form with Late Fees||10th February 2023|
|Exam Date||26th April 2023|
Eligible Beneficiary Categories
The lists of eligible beneficiary categories are as follows:-
List of Eligible Classes
The following classes will be considered for participation:-
- Class 8th
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
List Of Rewards
The lists of rewards provided to the students are as follows:-
- State Level Prize
- District Level Prize
- Special Prize
- Taluka Prize
- Consolation Prize
- Merit Prize
- Medium Prize
Level Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amounts provided to each student are as follows:-
|State Level Prize||Rs. 1000/-|
|Special Prize||Rs. 200/-|
|Consolation Prize||Rs. 100/-|
|Medium Prize||Rs. 400/-|
|District Level Prize||Rs. 400/-|
|Taluka Prize||Rs. 150/-|
|Merit Prize||Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 5000/-|
Conduction of Interview
The interview will be conducted on the basis of the performance of the written examination. The place of the interview will be N. Wadia College, Pune. The students will need to carry out this interview on their own travel expenses. This interview session will carry 50 marks. Students who have been selected for the interview session will get informed via email Id.
Certificate of Merit
Students will be given cash prizes on the basis of marks secured by them. There are various prizes or awards that will be given to the students. Students who have secured 70 marks out of the 200 allotted marks will be given the Certificate of Merit. Apart from that, there are various rewards or prizes that will be given to the students.
MTSE Admit Card
Before the conduction of this exam, the admit card will get released or get available on the portal. The students will need to carry out this admit card with themselves during carrying out for this examination. The students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.
Uploading Of Result
The result for this exam will get soon available or uploaded on the portal or official website on the basis of the student’s exam performance. The students will need to check their results after visiting the official website. The students will need to download the Merit List provided on the portal containing the names of those students who will be awarded the respective prizes.
MTSE Exam Details
The exam details of this exam are as follows:-
|Name of the Exam||MTSE Maharashtra Talent Search Exam)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|No. of Papers||SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) |
MAT (Mental Ability Test)
|Total Questions Asked||200 Questions|
|Duration||180 Minutes ( 3 Hours)|
|Medium of Instruction||English, Marathi, Urdu & Hindi|
|Type of Questions||MCQ Based|
|Marks For Each Correct Answer||1 Mark|
List of Covered Subjects
The lists of covered subjects are as follows:-
The Government made it mandatory or compulsory for students to get paid the application fees or charges while filling out the registration form for conducting the MTSE exam. The students will need to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- in the form of application fees by using the net banking method.
Mode of Payment
The mode of payment offered to the applicants are as follows:-
- Offline (Cash or DD)
Important Terms and Conditions
Some of the important terms and conditions are as follows:-
- Admit cards will soon get available before the admission test.
- Students or applicants can use their login or sign-in details for downloading the admit card.
- The students will need to take printouts of the admit card in order to get entry to the exam center.
- Students who have not taken the printout to admit card will not be given any entrance to the examination hall.
- No mode of courier or post service such as courier, post, and fax will be used for providing or sending the admit card to the relevant student.
Benefits Of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam
The benefits of this exam are as follows:-
- The students will be able to earn some rewards and certificates after securing good marks in the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam.
- Those students who are studying in classes from 8th to 10th will be considered eligible for applying.
- Students will be able to get rewards for their level-wise performance.
- Students who have appeared on the state-level exam will be given an amount of Rs. 1000/-.
- Students belonging to the beneficiary categories such as SC, ST, NT, OBC & SBC will be considered eligible for applying online.
- Certificates will be provided to those students who have secured 70 marks out of 200 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in case the candidate has selected the wrong answer.
- The students can go through the syllabus of the MTSE for participating.
- This exam will be offered to the students in 4 medium of languages.
- A duration of 3 hours will be provided to the students for attempting the exam.
Features Of Maharashtra Talent Search Exam
The futures of this exam are as follows:-
- Maharashtra Talent Search Exam has been launched by the ME Society’s Centre For Talent Search & Excellence.
- This exam is also known as MTSE.
- This exam will only be applicable to the students of classes from 8th to 10th.
- The students will need to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- for filling out the registration form.
- The students can use the net banking method for getting paid their registration fees.
- This exam will be based on the MCQ covering 180 Minutes.
- Students will be given 1 mark for each correct answer and no marks will be deducted for the wrong attempt at the asked question.
- The scholarship prize will start at Rs. 100/- and will end at Rs. 1,000/-.
- Students who have secured 70 marks out of 200 in the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam will be given a merit certificate.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Eligibility Criteria
For applying for this exam, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must belong to the state of Maharashtra.
- The applicant must be a candidate for classes 8th to 10th.
- The student must fulfill all the eligibility criteria fixed by the selection body of MTSE.
Some of the important documents required to apply for this exam as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Parent Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Phone Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under Maharashtra Talent Search Exam
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below steps for getting online registration:-
- At the first step, the students will need to visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the link to Click here for ONLINE Application Form.
- The PDF will get downloaded.
- Open this PDF and then click on the Google Form link provided on this PDF.
- After this, you will get redirected to the Google form where you will need to enter the asked details such as:-
- First Name
- Father’s Name
- Residential Address At-Post
- Bank Account
- Bank Name
- IFSC Code
- School Name
- School Address
- Pin Code
- School Email
- School contact no
- Then you will need to upload the image/document of the payment made to the portal.
- Tickmark all the shown declaration lines.
- Now click on the Submit button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam, then you may contact this mentioned office address, telephone number, and email Id:-
- Office Address:-
- Modern Education Society’s
- Centre for Talent Search & Excellence
- Maharashtra Talent Search Examination
- N. Wadia College Campus,
- Pune – 411001
- Telephone Number:- +91 – 020 – 26168486 / 26161479
- Email ID:– [email protected]