MANAGE Internship Program 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | MANAGE Internship Program Check Stipend Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | MANAGE Internship Program Check Eligible Degrees & All Details |
National Institution of Agricultural Extension Management has launched the MANAGE Internship Program for students undertaking or pursuing MA or PhD degrees in the areas of agriculture. Students pursuing studies or degrees in Agriculture Science-related courses will be considered eligible for applying online. Students will be given an amount of Rs. 25,000/- to 35,000/- on a monthly basis pursuing MA and PhD degrees.
Through this article, you will get all the information regarding the MANAGE Internship Program 2023 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. Besides that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under internship.
MANAGE Internship Program 2023
All those students who want to carry out PG and PhD degrees in Agriculture science-related courses can undertake so with the help of a monthly stipend provided to them after getting an online registration under the MANAGE Internship. A variable stipend allowance will be provided to the intern on the basis of courses undertaken by the intern who has been made eligible under this program.
National Institution of Agricultural Extension Management has launched the MANAGE Internship Program for awarding a scholarship amount of Rs. 25,000/- to the MA degree holders and Rs. 35,000/- to the Ph.D. degree holders. This scholarship amount will be provided to the students in the form of a monthly stipend because this program is based on the Internship guidelines.
Highlights Of MANAGE Internship Program
The highlights of this internship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Internship||MANAGE Internship Program|
|Known As||MANAGE Internship|
|Launched By||National Institution of Agricultural Extension Management|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||National Institution of Agricultural Extension Management Portal|
|Objective||To provide stipends to the interns|
|Benefit||Students will be able to carry out their studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Telangana|
|Student Category||MA & PhD degree holders|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Monthly Stipend|
|Stipend Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||MA = Rs. 25,000/- P.M |
PhD = Rs. 35,000/- P.M
|Covered Allowances||Maintenance Allowance |
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mobile Application||Kisan Suvidha App|
|Youtube Channel||MANAGE India|
|Office Address||MANAGE, |
Hyderabad – 500 030,
Objectives of MANAGE Internship Program
The major objective of launching the MANAGE Internship is to provide monthly basis experiential learning programs to the students so that the interns carrying out this internship will be able to integrate their knowledge and theory of agricultural extension management with practical application and skill development in a professional setting.
Another objective of launching the MANAGE Internship Program is to provide internship programs to the students of MA and PhD for joining so that they will be able to get or receive a monthly stipend of a variable amount based on the degree they are undertaking. Students will be able to get some expenses to spend on their personal and educational expenses.
List of Eligible Degrees
The degrees considered eligible are as follows:-
- MA or PG Degree
- Ph.D. Degree
Degree Wise Stipend Amount
The stipend amounts provided to each degree holder are as follows:-
|MA or PG Degree||Rs. 25,000/-|
|PhD Degree||Rs. 35,000/-|
The lists of eligible courses are as follows:-
- Agricultural Extension
- Agriculture Marketing
- Home Science Extension
- Agri-Business Management
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Husbandry Extension
- Fisheries Extension
- Food Technology
- Agriculture Engineering
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Information Technology
- Food Processing
Minimum Marks Cut-Off
It is obvious that the students will need to possess the eligibility criteria fixed or set up by the selection body or committee. The students will need to secure at least 80% marks then he or she will be considered eligible for the scholarship amount and the same for getting online registration. These marks need to be secured in the previous year’s exam.
MANAGE Internship Duration
The interns will be able to carry out this internship for the duration or time period that has been fixed by the selection body. The duration of this internship program or plan will be 2 months which will need to be bound by the students undertaking a Ph.D. degree and an MA or PG degree in the list of eligible courses affixed by the delegated body.
MANAGE Internship Program Last Date
As this internship has been recently launched, the last date to apply online for this internship has not been updated yet through the use of social networking sites. Whenever the last date of online form submission is launched, we will update you through this article by which you will be able to get registration.
Benefits of MANAGE Internship Program
The benefits of this internship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to get a stipend per month provided under the MANAGE Internship Program.
- Both the students pursuing MA and PhD degrees will be able to get the stipend amount.
- Students who are undertaking MA or PG Degrees will be given the stipend amount of Rs. 25,000/- on a monthly basis.
- A stipend amount of Rs. 35,000/- on a monthly basis will be provided to the students with Ph.D. degrees.
- Students will be able to learn some advanced technology trends in the agriculture and science fields.
- Students will be offered or given chances to conduct experimental learning programs.
- Accommodation allowance will also be provided to the students.
- The students can apply online under the MANAGE Internship Program before the last date for registration on time.
- Students will be able to get paid their college fees.
- Students will be able to become self-sustaining and self-independent.
Features of MANAGE Internship Program
The features of this internship are as follows:-
- The National Institution of Agricultural Extension Management has launched the MANAGE Internship Program.
- This internship program will be applicable to the students carrying out MA and PhD degrees.
- Students will be given the stipend amount on a monthly basis.
- On a monthly basis, students will be offered an amount of Rs. 25,000/- who are undertaking PG degrees.
- A stipend amount of Rs. 35,000/- will be provided to the students with Ph.D. Degrees.
- The duration of this program will be 2 months.
- This is mandatory for the student to secure at least 80% marks.
- The students will need to apply online under the MANAGE Internship Program before the last date of online form submission to get rid of the server hanging issues.
- Students can take any one course to pursue a Ph.D. degree in the list of eligible courses.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
MANAGE Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
To apply online for this internship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The student must be undertaking a PhD and PG Degree.
- The student will have to secure at least 80% marks.
- The applicant must possess good academic records.
Some of the important documents required to apply online for this internship are given below:-
- Letter of Recommendation
- Tentative Proposal (2 Pages)
- Motivation Letter
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under MANAGE Internship Program
As this internship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the MANAGE Internship Program is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for get contact details:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Contacts button.
- Three options will be displayed on your screen as per follows:-
- Click on anyone as per your choice of requirement.
- The relevant details will be displayed on your screen.
In case queries and questions come to your mind regarding the MANAGE Internship Program, then you may contact this mentioned office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Hyderabad – 500 030,
- Telephone Number:- 040-24594509
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org