Medhavi Scholarship Apply Online & Application Form | Medhavi Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | Medhavi Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Medhavi Scholarship Check Age Limit & Registration Charges | Medhavi Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
Now students who want to study after the completion of the class 10th but can’t be able to do so due to financial instabilities can apply online under the Medhavi Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts offered to them after carrying out the national-level test conducted by the exam authorities. The students will only need to get paid out registration fee of Rs. 300/-.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Medhavi Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and important Documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Medhavi Scholarship 2023
The Human Resources & Development Mission has launched the Medhavi Scholarship Scheme so that they will be able to provide some sort of financial assistance and support to the students who are facing a lot of difficulty for continue their studies after passing out their post-matric classes and now they are finding some opportunities by which they will be able to get paid out their college fees.
There are many kinds of students who will not be able to continue their studies due to financial problems which result in leaving out their classes in between their education. To those, the government will provide a scholarship amount offered by the Medhavi Scholarship. For getting this scholarship amount, the student will need to pass out the Scholarship exam conducted by them.
Highlights Of Medhavi Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Medhavi Scholarship|
|known as||Medhavi National Scholarship|
|Launched By||Human Resources & Development Mission|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Gyan Portal|
|National Level Portal||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students of class 12th|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get scholarship assistance for their continuation of studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Age Limit||16 to 40 years|
|Scholarship Types||Type A, Type B, Type C|
|No. of Scholarship Types||3|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||50% to 60% of marks in the previous year’s exams|
|Amount of benefit||Variable|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Mobile Application||Medhavi National Scholarship App|
|YouTube Channel||HRDM : Medhavi National Scholarship|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Medhavi Scholarship
The primary objective of launching the Medhavi Scholarship is to provide financial stability to the students by which they will be able to become self-independent for getting paid their education fees after getting the scholarship amount. For this, the students will need to go through the exam details of this scholarship.
Another objective of launching the Medhavi Scholarship is to conduct a state or National level Scholarship exam by which the students will be able to get a scholarship amount based on their relevant aptitude and knowledge which they have shown by participating in this exam. It is only by qualifying and getting meritorious marks in this scholarship exam, the student will be able to get the scholarship amount.
Medhavi Scholarship Last Date
The last date for online form submission for the year 2022 was 31st March 2022 for receiving the application forms for the candidates enrolling in the year 2022. The now new year 2023 has been arrived, and the last date to apply online for this scholarship this year has not been updated yet. Whenever it will get updated, we will update you.
The student or scholar who is going to apply for this exam-based scholarship will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body, which means the applicant must be falling between the age group from 16 to 40 years.
If you want to apply for any relevant scholarship scheme then you will have to fill out the registration form which demands the registration charges or fees from the applicant which will be transferred through the mode of Net Banking. Rs. 300/- will have to be paid by the applicant in the form of registration fees while filling out the registration form on the portal.
Registration Fee Is Refundable
The registration fee paid out by the applicant while filling out the application form will be 100% refundable. It is only in such cases if the applicant can qualify and pass the exam with meritorious marks then he or she will be able to get a refund of the amount of the registration fee which he or she has transferred while filling out the scholarship form.
Conduction Of Online Examination
Students will only be able to get a scholarship amount after participating in this Medhavi scholarship examination which can be only possible after downloading the Medhavi application on their mobile phones. After downloading they will need to make their login ID such as username and password which will allow them to get login at the time of conducting the exam in online mode.
Medhavi Scholarship Amount
The rate of scholarship are as follows:-
|Type A||First Month = Rs. 8,000/-|
Second Month = Rs. 4,000/-
Third Month = Rs. 2,000/-
|Type B||First Month = Rs. 3,000/-|
Second Month = Rs. 2,000/-
Third Month = Rs. 1000/-
|Type C||Rs. 1,000/- for first, second and three month|
Minimum Marks Cut Off
The minimum marks cut off for each type are as follows:-
|Type A||60% or above|
|Type B||50% to 60%|
|Type C||40% to 50%|
Expected Beneficiary Statistics
The expected beneficiary statistics for this scholarship are as follows:-
|Type||Expected Beneficiary Statistics|
|Type A||767 Applicants|
|Type C||489 Applicants|
Formation Of Gyan Portal
For providing free-of-cost study materials for students preparing for the competitive examination, the government has created and designed a Gyan portal that will provide 100% cost-free study material to the students. This portal will prepare the candidates as well as applicants for the competitive examination within the duration of 3 to 6 months which is normal for the preparation of any kind of competitive examination.
Some of the important information issued by the government are as follows:-
- Students will need to get 100% internet on their mobile phones before conducting their online examination in the online mode.
- Students will need to download the application on their mobile phones and the same will need to get registered on the portal which will provide them with a unique user id as well as a password which will be helpful at the time of getting submitted to the examination.
- Students will need to keep their phones in airplane mode and they will need to use the wifi internet service.
- Other applications or apps instead of the Medhavi applications should remain closed.
- Students will need to login into the portal at a time. No submission will be accepted after the reporting time.
- The examination will be automatically submitted to the portal after the timing so there will be no need to click on any button to submit the examination form.
Usage Of Screen Recording App Is Must
Students will also need to install a screen recording app on their mobile phones which will help them to record and save the recording while conducting the exam which will help them in case they will not be able to submit their examination on time due to technical issues and other issues. Then in this situation, they can submit this recording to the concerned authorities.
Medhavi National Scholarship App
For providing handiness in the deliverance of scholarship services, the government has designed and developed the Medhavi National Scholarship app by which the students can easily get registration by or after downloading this app on their mobile phones. Downloading this app is one easy and simple step that requires an internet connection on the user’s phone.
Medhavi Examination Syllabus
The syllabus details of this examination are as follows:-
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
Benefits Of Medhavi Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Medhavi Scholarship will provide financial assistance to the students of underprivileged sections.
- The scholarship amount will be varying from Rs. 1,000/- to Rs. 8,000/-.
- The students will not need to suffer from financial instability.
- Students will be able to get the scholarship amounts on the basis of the type category which has been specified by the selection body.
- The registration fee will be 100% refundable in case the student has cleared the examination.
- Students will be able to get the scholarship amounts on the monthly basis.
- Students securing good or excellent academic records will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
- The students will not have to leave their dreams of pursuing a higher course of study.
- The scholarship amounts provided to the students will cover major allowances.
- The students will need to apply online under the Medhavi Scholarship before the last date.
Features Of Medhavi Scholarship Scheme
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Human Resource Development Mission has launched the Medhavi Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students who have passed the class 10th.
- The student must belong to the age limit from 16 to 40 years.
- Submission of Rs. 300/- in the form registration fee is mandatory for the students.
- Students can also download the Medhavi National Scholarship App offered by the government.
- The fresh opening of the scholarship will start on 15th February 2022.
- The mode of DBT will be used for transferring the scholarship amounts.
- It is mandatory for the students to secure at least 50% to 60% marks for getting a scholarship renewal.
- The scholars will be urged to apply online under the Medhavi Scholarship before the last date.
- For getting more information, the students will need to visit the official website.
Medhavi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to possess the mentioned eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a student belonging to citizenship in India.
- He/she must be between the age group of 16 to 40 years.
- Applicants must pass the class 10th examination.
- Students pursuing college-level degrees such as UG, PG and others will also be welcome to apply.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- Class 10th or 12th mark sheet
- Active Mobile number
- Email Id
- Latest passport size photograph
- Admission Receipt
Process To Apply Online Under Medhavi Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting registration under this scholarship:-
- For getting registration, visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage of this site.
- Look at the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Registration.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Some instructions will be shown on this page.
- Read these instructions and then do as instructed to do.
- After that, you will get registration on the portal.
To Get Mock Test
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting a mock test on the portal:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- On the homepage, look at the right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Mock Test.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Youtube links along with the topic name will get displayed.
- Click on any one of the displayed links.
- The Youtube channel will get displayed on your screen.
Downloading Medhavi National Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for downloading Medhavi Scholarship app on the portal:-
- Visit the Playstore app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the search bar.
- Then enter the name “Medhavi National Scholarship”.
- A list of searched apps will get displayed on your screen.
- Click on the 1st name of the app.
- Then click on the Install button.
- The app will get downloaded.
- After that, you will have to enter your details for getting registration.
In case you have any queries and questions coming to your mind regarding the Medhavi Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned email Id:- [email protected].