Nagaland Scholarship 2023 Beneficiary List | Nagaland Scholarship Apply Online & Application Form | Nagaland Scholarship List & Eligibility | Nagaland Scholarship Online Tracking & All Details | Nagaland Scholarship Release Date & Last Date |
For securing the interest of students from the category of ST who come and fall under the underprivileged communities, the Government of Nagaland has launched the Nagaland Scholarship Scheme so that some form of financial assistance can be provided to them despite their economic status. Four scholarships have been launched by the government of Nagaland.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Nagaland Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Nagaland Scholarship 2023
The Department of Higher Education, Nagaland has launched the Nagaland Scholarship so that the students belonging to the domicile of Nagaland state will be able to get the variable scholarship amounts after getting online registration. Variable scholarship amounts will be given to the students on the basis of the scholarship plan chosen by them.
Students from classes 10th to 12th and UG to Ph.D. Degrees can apply online under the Nagaland Scholarship for getting scholarship amounts in the form of financial help and support. Students can also apply for the renewal form after the completion of the scholarship duration. The percentage acquired by them in the last year’s exam will also serve as a selection parameter.
Highlights Of Nagaland Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Nagaland Scholarship|
|known as||Nagaland Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Nagaland|
|Objective||To provide economical support to students suffering from the financial instability|
|Benefit||Scholarships will be provided to the meritorious students|
|Allocated Portal||Common Scholarship Portal (CSP)|
|Scholarships offered||Post-Matric Scholarship (ST)|
Nagaland State Merit Scholarship
Nagaland State Research Scholarship
NEC-Merit Scholarship (Renewal)
|No. of Scholarships||4|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Nagaland|
|Beneficiary Category||ST Category|
|Student Categories||Students studying in Nagaland|
Students studying outside Nagaland
|No. of Student Categories||2|
|Eligible Classes||Class 10th to Class 12th|
|No. of Eligible Classes||3|
|Eligible Degrees||Ug, PG, & PhD Degree|
|No. of Eligible Degrees||3|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||May be varying from one scholarship scheme to another|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th November 2022|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Nagaland Scholarship Scheme
The major objective of launching the Nagaland Scholarship is to provide scholarships among the students of ST candidates so that they will be get inspired for pursuing or undertaking a higher course of studies without suffering from the lack of educational funds. This scholarship will be provided to the students who are carrying out post-matric classes.
Another objective of launching the Nagaland Scholarship Scheme is to provide a platform by which the students will be able to explore some educational and employment opportunities for themselves after completing their education or studies. Now the students will not have to leave their classes in between grabbing their education because the scholarship will provide them encouragement and enhancement for continuing their studies.
List Of Covered Scholarships
The list of the covered scholarships are as follows: –
|Post-Matric Scholarship (ST)|
|Nagaland State Merit Scholarship|
|Nagaland State Research Scholarship|
|NEC-Merit Scholarship (Renewal)|
Subsidiary Scholarship Initiatives
The details of the subsidiary scholarship initiatives are as follows:-
|Scholarship||Form Of Benefit||Beneficiaries||Amount of Benefit|
|Post-Matric Scholarship (ST)||Scholarships will be provided to the students belonging to the Scheduled Tribe Category.||Students of classes 11th to PhD Degrees||Variable Assistance|
|Nagaland State Merit Scholarship||Meritorious students will be provided scholarship amounts.||Students of class 11th to PG||Variable Assistance|
|Nagaland State Research Scholarship||Students belonging to the ST category will be provided scholarships.||Students pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D/D.Litt. course||Variable Assistance|
|NEC-Merit Scholarship (Renewal)||Meritorious students will be awarded the scholarship amount||Students who want to renew their scholarship||Variable Assistance|
The students or scholars who are going to apply for this scholarship must possess that beneficiary category that has been fixed or set up by the selection body. The student must fall under the category of ST and must be residing in the Nagaland state because this scholarship is only meant for the students of ST caste.
The lists of student categories are as follows:-
- Students studying in Nagaland
- Students studying outside Nagaland
List of Eligible Classes
The lists of eligible classes are as follows:-
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
The list of eligible degrees are as follows:-
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
- PhD Degree
The lists of covered allowances are as follows:-
- Maintenance Allowance
- Tuition Fee
- Books Allowances
- Ad Hoc
- Additional Allowance
Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit or income slabs will be taken into consideration by the selection body at the time of shortlisting the selection of eligible beneficiaries. The students will need also be possessing the beneficiary category while securing or possessing an annual income limit of Rs. 2,50,000/-. The rate of income must not exceed this value.
State Merit Scholarship Minimum Marks Requirements
The minimum marks required for this scholarship in the previous year’s exam are as follows:-
|Admitted Class/Degree||Minimum Marks||Previous Year’s Exam or Class|
|Class 11th||80%||Class 10th|
|Class 12th||80%||Class 11th|
|UG Degree 1st Sem||80%||Class 12th|
|UG Degree 2nd Sem||70%||UG Degree 1st Sem|
|UG Degree 3rd Sem||70%||UG Degree 2nd Sem|
|UG Degree 4th Sem||70%||UG Degree 3rd Sem|
|UG Degree 5th Sem||70%||UG Degree 4th Sem|
|UG Degree 6th Sem||70%||UG Degree 5th Sem|
|PG Degree 1st Sem||70%||UG Degree 6th Sem|
|PG Degree 2nd Sem||70%||PG Degree 1st Se,|
Important Information Or Guidelines
Some of the important guidelines or information issued by the government are as follows:-
- The students must follow that the bank account details submitted by the applicant must directly belong to her or him.
- The application fill by the student may be rejected in case the government authorities while scrutinizing the verification process or verifying the documents filed or submitted by the applicant are found to be incorrect as well as wrong.
- It is also essential for all the students who have great participation while participating in the scholarship scheme that they have to submit the xerox or photocopy of the application form to the required office or department.
- In case the student who has applied for the scholarship scheme leaves outside Nagaland then he or she can submit the xerox or photocopy of the application form with the help of the Postal service such as a speed post.
Common Scholarship Portal
For the facilitation of online application forms filed by or submitted by the students opting for scholarship schemes, the Government of Nagaland has provided a common scholarship portal so that they will be able to access various or different kinds of scholarship schemes uploaded or launched by the different departments such as Technical Education Department, Higher Education Department and social welfare department, etc.
Last Date To Apply Online
The students can apply online for this scholarship before the last date for getting online registration for this scholarship on a time. This will also redress the server hanging issues from the side of the applicant when he or she applying for this scholarship. One can apply online for this scholarship before 30th November 2022.
Benefits Of Nagaland Scholarship Scheme
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Nagaland Scholarship will only be provided to those students who belong or fall under the categories of ST.
- This will secure the interests of the students residing in Nagaland state.
- The class of the student will determine the scholarship amounts which will be payable to the student.
- Students living inside and outside Nagaland state will be given the scholarship amounts.
- Students will be able to expand their educational as well as employment opportunities for themselves.
- Students will be able to stand on their feet.
- Variable scholarship amounts will be provided to the students based on the class undertaken by them.
- The students will be able to undertake post-matric classes.
- Financial burdens and difficulties will get removed from the pathway of the students.
- Nagaland Scholarship Scheme will boost the economy of the Nagaland State.
Features Of Nagaland Scholarship
The features of the scholarship are as follows:-
- The Government of Nagaland has launched the Nagaland Scholarship.
- There are 4 kinds of scholarships that have been launched under the supervision of the Nagaland state government.
- The student must belong to the domicile of Nagaland.
- The applicant or scholar must belong to the ST category.
- The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of eligible beneficiaries who have been getting verified by the selection body.
- There are 2 student categories that have been fixed or set up by the selection body.
- Variable scholarships will be offered to the students.
- The student’s class will determine the scholarship amount which will be payable to the student.
- The scholarship amount provided to the students will cover the major allowances.
- For the facilitation of the Nagaland Scholarship Scheme application form, the government has launched the Common Scholarship Portal.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicant will be required to possess the mentioned below eligibility criteria for applying online under this scholarship:-
|Post-Matric Scholarship (ST)||The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Nagaland state. The student must belong to the category of schedule tribe studying in post-matric passes such as class 11th to Ph.D. Degree having an annual income equal to 2.5 lacs.|
|Nagaland State Merit Scholarship||The applicant or student must have attained 70% to 80% of marks in their previous year’s examination either they have passed their 11th class or 12th class or UG and PG degree.|
|Nagaland State Research Scholarship||Only those applicants will be considered eligible for applying under this scholarship who belongs to this community of the Scheduled tribe pursuing an M.Phil/Ph.D/D.Litt course.|
|NEC-Merit Scholarship (Renewal)||The student must be a candidate from the ST community. The student must be going to apply for the scholarship renewal after the completion of the scholarship period.|
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- ST Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Admission Proof/Receipt
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Annual Income Certificate
- ID Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under The Nagaland Scholarship
The applicants will be required to follow the mentioned below steps for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- First of all the applicant will need to visit and open the Official Website of the Common Scholarship Portal.
- Then you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Look at the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the Register button.
- A registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill this form correctly after reading each column carefully such as:-
- Aadhar No
- Mobile No
- Confirm Password
- Then click on the Register button.
To Do Login
The applicants will be required to follow the mentioned below steps to do login on to the portal:-
- Visit the official website of the Common Scholarship Portal first.
- Then you will get land on the homepage.
- Look at the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the Login Button.
- A login form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill the form by entering details on the required columns such as:-
- Captcha Code
- Then click on the Login Button.
Viewing Beneficiary List
The applicants will be required to follow the mentioned below steps for viewing the beneficiary list on the portal:-
- To view the beneficiary list, visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Look at the center side of your screen.
- Click on the Beneficiaries option.
- A new page will get displayed showing various beneficiary lists.
- Click on anyone as per your choice of requirement.
- The relevant details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can view the beneficiary list.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Nagaland Scholarship, then you may contact these mentioned below Office address, helpline number and Email ID:-
- Office Address
- Directorate of Higher Education
- Below Nagaland Civil Secretariat, Thizama Road
- Helpline Number:- 8929307387, 7005405552
- Email ID:- [email protected]