Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Check Amount & Last Date | Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has launched the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship for students who are pursuing UG or BA degrees. This scholarship will only be provided to those students who have secured or scored 90% in the final exam of class 12th. An amount of Rs. 50,000/- will be given in the form of scholarships to the students.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside that, we will bring up-to-date with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under scholarship.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023
Students who have secured 90% marks in the class 12th examination can secure scholarship assistance of Rs. 50,000/- or more after applying online under the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship. This scholarship will be provided or awarded to the students for undertaking UG or PG degrees in the technical & professional course of studies. The parental annual income of the student’s family must be Rs. 3,50,000/-.
For securing the interests of those students who belong to financially weaker families, the government has launched the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship. A scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/- will be provided to the students pursuing UG or PG degrees. Girls will be given a 50% seat reservation for applying. The educational background of the student will be a selection parameter.
Highlights of Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme|
|Known As||Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship|
|Launched By||Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students pursuing UG & MA degree|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get admissions|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Eligible Degrees||UG & PG Degree|
|No. of Eligible Degrees||2|
|Eligible Courses||Professional & Technical Courses|
|No. of Eligible Courses||2|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 3,50,000/-|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||75% Marks in the last year’s exam|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Selection Body||Education Committee|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||30th November 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation, |
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023
The main objective of launching the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students belonging to economically weaker families so that they will be empowered for pursuing a higher course of study after getting the scholarship amounts provided to them directly transferred to their bank account numbers. Students will not need to suffer because of poverty issues.
Another objective of launching the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme is to enable students for undertaking the professional and technical courses of studies in the undergraduation and postgraduation degree on the basis of scholarship amounts given to the students on the principle of Merit-Cum-Means. This scholarship will assist both meritorious and needy students.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th November 2022|
|Scholarship Disbursement Process||31st January 2023|
Amount of Scholarship
The rate or amount of scholarship which will be provided to the student has been fixed or set up by the government so that the students will be able to get the right and proper scholarship amount that has been fixed by the government. A scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/- will be provided to the students.
Category of Beneficiaries
This scholarship will only be provided to those students who have completed or qualified for the final board exam of the class 12th exam. The student must have secured 90% in the 12th exam and he or she must be getting admission to the UG or MA course of studies. These 2 criteria will have to be fulfilled by the students while applying online.
List of Eligible Courses
The lists of eligible courses are as follows:-
|Medicine||Engineering or Technical Course|
|Architecture||MBA or PGDM|
Parental Annual Income Limit
The income of the student’s family must be evaluated on an annual basis so the student must possess an annual income of Rs. 3,50,000/-. This annual income limit will be applicable to the students belonging to the EWS and Meritorious students. If the annual income limit exceeds, the students will get disqualified from getting the scholarships.
The students will be selected on the basis of mentioned following selection parameters:-
- Livelihood pattern of the family
- Nature and number of dependents,
- Socio-economic strata of the family
- Nature of schooling
- Academic Record of student
The students will be selected by the selection body after carrying out the selection procedure. The task of selecting the eligible beneficiaries will be given to the education committee. Shortlisted students will get notified soon. Students who have been notified will need to present their educational certificates along with their photocopies.
Members Of Education Committee
There are 4 members of the education committee which are as follows:-
- Member Education
50% Scholarship Seat Reservation
The election body has also reserved some seats for the girl’s bodies so that they will also be able to secure the same scholarship preferences as the boys’ or male entities may get access. The girl students will be able to get 50% seat reservation in terms of scholarship amounts.
Continuation of Scholarship
As it is obviously clear, this scholarship will be provided to the student on an annual basis, hence, there will be a case or circumstances in which the scholarship period will get over and the student will need to apply for the scholarship renewal. For this, the student will need to satisfy the academic requirements. It is compulsory for the students to secure 75% marks in the last year’s exam of their study.
Termination of Scholarship
The student may get terminated or disqualified from getting the scholarship amount in case he or she is not able to pass out the present class or not be able to secure the minimum mark cut-off required for scholarship renewal. Then in such case, the student will not be able to continue getting the scholarship amount.
The following beneficiaries will be considered ineligible for applying:-
- Applicants already getting scholarships from some other scholarship plan
- Students getting admission through Management/Convenor Quota or any other Quota of the University / Educational Institution
- Students failed in the present class
- Students undertaking open and distance learning courses
Benefits of Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to get admission to the UG & PG degree after getting enrolled under the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme.
- Students securing 90% marks in the class 12th exam will be given priority for applying.
- Equal distribution of scholarship seats will be given to the girl candidates.
- Students will be able to get scholarship renewal in case they have secured 75% in their last year’s examination for UG Degree.
- The students will be able to take technical or professional courses of study into their consideration.
- The financial background of the student will play as selection criteria for the student getting selected.
- Students will be given the scholarship amounts on a merit basis.
- Students will be able to build up their careers.
- One can apply online under the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship by 30th November 2022.
- Choice of study field will also be provided to the students for opting.
Features of Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has launched the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship.
- The task of selecting the eligible beneficiaries will be given to the education committee.
- This scholarship will only be provided to the students pursuing or undertaking UG or MA degrees.
- The student must be going to get admission to the professional and technical courses.
- The student must have secured 90% marks in the class 12th exam.
- Students will be able to get a scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/-.
- The students will need to secure 75% marks in the last year’s examination of UG or BA for the scholarship renewal process.
- 50% of seats will be reserved for the girl candidates.
- The last date to apply online under the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme is 30th November 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying for this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be an Indian Citizen.
- The student must have passed class 12th with 90% marks.
- The scholar must be getting admission or pursuing a UG & PG degree.
- The parental annual income of the student must not exceed Rs. 3.5 lakhs.
- For the scholarship renewal process, the student will need to secure 75% marks in the last year’s examination.
- The students who are going to apply for this scholarship amounts will need to secure at least 75% attendance records in their schooling.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Application Form
- Admission Letter
- Educational Certificates
- Degree Wise Semester Result Copies
- Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt
- Bank Account Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Phone Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting the contact details on the portal:-
- First of all visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Scroll through the page until you will reach the bottom side of your screen.
- Now click on Reaching Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Nirankari Rajmataa Scholarship Scheme, then you may contact this mentioned office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation,
- Avtar Marg,
- Nirankari Colony,
- Telephone Number:- +91-11-47660380
- Email ID:- [email protected]