Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | View Amount & Last Date | Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship & Login Portal | View Online Status & All Details |
100% fee reimbursement will be provided to the students or applicants carrying out Bachelor’s degrees or studies from Ashoka University under the Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship. The student must have opted for the major subjects in their BA degree such as physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, or computer science. A target of covering around 25 students have been set up.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023
The students who are pursuing or undertaking Bachelor’s degrees from Ashoka University in major subjects such as Chemistry, biology, computer science and maths can apply online under the Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship for getting or receiving the scholarship amounts in the form of financial help and support. Meritorious students will be given 100% fee reimbursement.
The University of Ashoka has launched this scholarship so that the students pursuing UG or BA degrees from this university will be able to get the scholarship amount despite dealing with financial difficulties. As the name itself suggests, this scholarship is based upon the merit performance of the student. The student will need to make sure that he or she is pursuing studies at Ashoka University.
Highlights of Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship|
|Launched By||Ashoka University|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Ashoka University Portal|
|Objective||To provide educational opportunities to the UG students|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get admission to the college of Ashoka|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||College Degree Students|
|Student Category||Students of UG degree|
|Eligible Boards||CBSE & ICSE Board|
|No. of Eligible Boards||2|
|Covered Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology & Computer Science|
|No. of Covered Subjects||5|
|Number of students||25|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 4 Lakh Per Annum|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Transferral Type||Monthly Basis|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||30th June 2022|
|Scholarship Renewal||CGPA of 3.5 in each semester|
|Official Website||Plot No. 2,|
Rajiv Gandhi Education City,
National Capital Region P.O. Rai,
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship
The primary objective of launching the Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students with good or merit records so that they will be able to complete their BA or UG studies with the help of the scholarship amount provided to them instead of suffering from the financial risks due to which they are not able to get paid out their fees.
Another objective of launching the Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship is to carry out the merit basis scholarship program for the selection of those students who are going to get admission to Ashoka University for pursuing a BA degree or study. SOP submitted by the student will be taken into consideration while making the selection of the students.
This scholarship will be provided to the students who have fulfilled the parameters of the beneficiary category. The student must be pursuing or undertaking a bachelor’s degree from Ashoka University situated in Haryana because this scholarship will only be applicable to students pursuing studies from Ashoka University.
The authorities of the university have also set up some limitations on the number of students who will be able to carry out this scholarship opportunity so that their precious time will not get wasted while carrying out the selection procedure. Only around 25 students will be given the scholarship amount.
As we all know that this scholarship is based on the merit performance of the student, then we can make a full judgment that the students opting for this scholarship will be given or offered the opportunities to grab 100% fee-waiving or reimbursement facilities after getting participated under this scholarship.
The lists of eligible boards are as follows:-
- CBSE Board
- ICSE Board
The students will need to ensure or secure the expected CGPA in each semester in order to be successful or eligible beneficiaries for getting the scholarship amounts. Students will be awarded the scholarship amounts on the basis of their CGPA secured by them. Securing a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in each semester is a must.
Annual Income Limit
The student must possess that annual income limit that has been set up by the selection body otherwise the student will not be given any scholarship amount. Those students whose annual income limit is equal to Rs. 4,00,000/- will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship. If it exceeds the value of the income limit, the student will not be given scholarship enrollment.
Some of the selected parameters for the selection of students are as follows:-
- Merit Performance or Academic Record
- Submission of SOP
- Personal Interview Performance
The students will need to go through the selection procedure for getting the scholarship amounts. SOP (Statement of Purpose) submitted by the students will be scrutinized or verified by the scholarship committee. On the basis of their submission, the students will be called for the personal interview test. Students passing this personal interview will be given the scholarship amounts.
List Of Offered Subjects
The lists of offered subjects are as follows:-
- Computer Science
Some of the important information are as follows:-
- Shortlisted students will be informed by the selection body via invitation letter.
- Affixing a Statement of Purpose (SOP) is mandatory while applying online for this scholarship.
- The overall performance of the student will provide 100% fee reimbursement to the students.
Benefits Of Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Ashoka University Merit cum Means Scholarship will provide financial assistance to the students undertaking degrees from Ashoka University.
- Students will be able to get some form of financial help and support.
- Around 25 students will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
- Shortlisted students will be given an invitation.
- Students will be able to get the scholarship amounts on the annual basis.
- 100% fee reimbursement will be provided to the meritorious students.
- This scholarship will be provided to the student on the basis of the principle of first-come-first-served.
- The scholarship amounts provided to the students will cover major allowances.
- The students will need to apply online under the Ashoka University Merit cum Means Scholarship before the last date.
- Students who have to write good SOP will be able to get faster registration.
Features Of Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Ashoka University has launched the Ashoka University Merit cum Means Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be provided to those students who are undertaking UG degrees from Ashoka University.
- Students who have cleared the personality interview test will be given the scholarship amounts.
- The student’s SOP, academic excellence and Annual income will act as a selection criterion for the student being getting selected.
- Meritorious students will be given 100% fee reimbursement.
- Securing a CGPA of 3.5 in each semester is a must.
- The student must be undertaking UG degrees in major subjects such as Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science and Maths
- CGPA secured by the student will be used for the scholarship renewal process for the next year.
- The scholars will be urged to apply online under the Ashoka University Merit cum Means Scholarship before the last date.
- For getting more information, the students will need to visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must be an Indian.
- The student must be residing in the state of Haryana.
- The student must pass the class 12th examination.
- The student must be getting admission to the UG course of studies from Ashoka University.
- The student will need to opt for any 5 subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science and Maths.
- The student must have an annual parental income of Rs. 40,00,000/-
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- JEE or NEET Score Card
- Latest Income Tax Return
- Educational Certificates
- Admission Proof
- Course or College Fee Receipt
- Bank Account Details
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Process to Apply Online Under Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Now click on the Apply.
- A new page will get displayed on your screen.
- Click on the option New Registration.
- New page will get displayed.
- Select the program which you want to pursue.
- Then click on the Continue Button.
- The login page will get displayed where you will need to create your login profile with the help of asked columns:-
- Email ID
- Confirm Password
- Then, click on the Next Button and after that complete the shown pages with the asked columns.
- In this way, you will be able to get registration to the portal.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Now you will land on the homepage where you will need to scroll through the page until you will reach the homepage.
- Then click on the link to the Contact Us under the section of Helpful Links.
- After that, the contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details mentioned on your screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned-below office address, telephone number and email Id:-
- Office Address
- Plot No. 2,
- Rajiv Gandhi Education City,
- National Capital Region P.O. Rai,
- Haryana- 131029
- Telephone Number:- +911302300000
- Email Id:– [email protected]