NMMS Himachal Pradesh 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | NMMS Himachal Pradesh Check Amount & Last Date | NMMS Himachal Pradesh Check Features & Benefits | NMMS Himachal Pradesh Check Exam Pattern & Syllabus | NMMS Himachal Pradesh Check Eligibility & All Details |
The NMMS entrance exam in NMMS Himachal Pradesh will be held on 26th November 2023. It is conducted by the State Council of Educational Research and Training. The exam is for class VIII students and aims to award scholarships to economically weaker students to encourage them to continue their education. The scholarship program was established in 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resources and Development.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about the NMMS Himachal Pradesh 2024 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this exam. To get complete information about this exam, read this article till the end.
NMMS Himachal Pradesh
Scholarship amounts will be provided or awarded to the students who have recently passed the NMMS Himachal Pradesh. This scholarship amount will be provided to the students of class 8th. The students can apply online for this exam to get selected. Students will need to qualify for this exam. One can apply online before the last date.
The NMMS Himachal Pradesh is a scholarship program for eighth-grade students. It’s for talented students who want to continue their education but can’t because of financial problems. To be considered for this scholarship, students have to take a special entrance exam. The top 100,000 students who qualify and have an annual family income of less than Rs 1,50,000 will be awarded the scholarship.
Highlights Of NMMS Himachal Pradesh
The highlights of this exam are as follows:-
|Name Of The Exam
|NMMS Himachal Pradesh
|National Merit Cum Means Exam
|Ministry of Human Resource Development
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To provide scholarship exams to pursue among school students
|Students will be able to get a scholarship amount
|Citizens of HP
|SC, ST, OBC & General
|SAT & MAT
|Total Questions Asked
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|Form of Benefit
|Amount of Scholarship
|60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam
|70% Attendance Record
|Amount of benefit
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|Last Date of Online Form Submission
|Will be updated soon
|Mode of Exam
|Offline (Pen and Paper Mode)
|+91 9411 5301 62
Objectives Of NMMS Himachal Pradesh
The major objective of launching the NMMS Himachal Pradesh is to identify and reward talented students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. This scholarship helps alleviate the financial burden of education and encourages deserving students to pursue higher studies. The exam also serves as a means to motivate students to excel academically and unleash their intellectual potential.
Another objective of launching the NMMS Himachal Pradesh is to provide financial assistance to academically gifted eighth-grade students who are unable to pursue further education due to financial constraints. The program aims to support 100,000 qualifying students whose family’s annual income does not exceed Rs 150,000, enabling them to continue their education and unlock their potential.
It is only based on the beneficiary category that the students will be able to carry out selection as well as registration for this scholarship exam. Students will need to possess the beneficiary category to get scholarship amounts. This scholarship exam can be undertaken by students living in Himachal Pradesh who are studying 8th class.
The list of ineligible beneficiaries is as follows:-
- Students of private schools.
- Students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sainik schools.
- Students pursuing schooling in residential schools run by state government institutions with facilities like boarding, lodging, and education.
Annual Income Limit
It is also based on the annual income limit that the names of eligible beneficiaries will be shortlisted for awarding the benefit of this scheme. The applicants will also need to possess the prescribed annual income limit. The annual income limit of the eligible beneficiary must be Rs. 1,50,000/-. If it exceeds, the applicants will also get disqualified from getting the benefit of this scheme.
Minimum Marks Cut-off
The students will also need to make sure that they have passed the previous year’s class with the minimum marks that have been demanded by the selection body from the student for participating in this exam. The students will need to make sure that they have secured at least 55% marks in the class 7th exam.
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Last Date
As this test has been recently launched, no such announcements have been released by the delegated authorities or superior committee regarding the last date or application enrollment date or deadline that can be undertaken by the students at the time of applying online for this scholarship. The fellows will need to keep more wait.
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Cut-Off
The minimum cut-off required for this exam is as follows:-
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Syllabus
The syllabus of this exam is as follows:-
- Mental Ability Test (MAT):- This section assesses the candidate’s analytical and logical reasoning abilities. It includes questions on topics like analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, etc.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT):- This section evaluates the candidate’s knowledge in subjects like Mathematics, Science, Social Science, and General Knowledge. Questions are typically based on the syllabus up to class VII.
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Exam Stages
The stages of this exam are as follows:-
- SAT = Scholastic Aptitude Test
- MAT = Mental Aptitude Test
Telangana NMMS Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of this exam are as follows:-
|Name of Test
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)
|No Marks Deduction
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
|No Marks Deduction
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Admit Card
After the admission exam, applicants can get their admit card online from the conducting authority’s website. They need to use their application number and password to download and print it. The admit card is necessary to have while entering the building. In this way, the students can download their admit cards.
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Results
After taking the entrance exam, applicants will get their results a few days later on the official website. They need to use their roll number and birth date to download and print multiple copies of the result. It is important to keep the results safe until the admission process is finished.
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Awards
The scholarship amount will be provided to the student or eligible beneficiary in the form of a cash prize because this is based on the exam or test performance of the student. The one-time payment will be used to provide financial incentives to the student. Students will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 12,000/- every year.
Some Tips & Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks to help you excel in the scholarship examination:-
- Know the NMMSS exam syllabus for subjects like Math, Science, Social Studies, and Mental Ability.
- Create a study schedule with specific time slots for each subject and stick to it consistently.
- Practice previous years’ question papers to understand the exam pattern and types of questions.
- Use NCERT books for fundamental concepts needed for the exam.
- Solve sample papers and take mock tests in addition to previous years’ papers.
- Focus more on weak areas and seek help from teachers or tutors if necessary.
- Utilize online resources for study materials and practice tests.
- Stay updated on current affairs and general knowledge topics.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle with proper diet, exercise, and sleep.
- Stay calm during the exam, read the questions carefully, and manage time effectively.
- Regularly review and revise what you’ve studied and create summary notes for quick revision.
- Seek guidance from teachers, mentors, or coaching centres if facing difficulties.
- Believe in yourself and maintain a positive attitude.
- Read and follow the exam instructions carefully.
Benefits Of NMMS Himachal Pradesh 2024
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to carry out higher studies.
- Applicants or candidates will be able to recognize their hidden talents, skills aptitudes, etc.
- Students of class 8th will be given an online registration.
- Students will be able to get some form of reward for their good performance in their studies.
- By easing the financial burden on students, the NMMS scheme plays a crucial role in reducing the dropout rate and ensuring that talented students can complete their education.
- This scholarship not only provides financial support but also encourages students to complete their secondary education and pursue higher studies.
- Applicants who qualify for this test will get scholarship rewards.
- It aims to create equal opportunities for all students and bridge the educational gap caused by economic constraints.
- One can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
Features Of NMMS Himachal Pradesh 2024
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The MHRD has launched the NMMS Himachal Pradesh.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students residing in the HP state.
- This scholarship will be given to the students undertaking class 8th.
- There will be 2 exam stages such as MAT and SAT.
- Students need to apply through their respective schools by submitting the required documents and application form.
- The students will also need to secure the minimum marks cut off which will be less in the case of students belonging to the SC and ST categories.
- The scheme promotes equal opportunities in education by providing financial aid to students from economically weaker sections, enabling them to compete on an equal footing with their peers.
- Students will need to secure 40% aggregate marks in both stages.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points to apply online for this exam:-
- The student must belong to the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Both General and reserved categories will be given an online registration.
- The student must be pursuing class 8th.
- He or she must have secured at least 55% marks in the class 7th.
- The student will need to secure 40% (General) or 32% (Reserved Category) in this exam.
- The annual income limit must be Rs. 1.50 lakhs.
Some of the important documents required to apply for this exam as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Parent Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Phone Number
- Email Id
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Apply Online 2024
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to apply online for this exam:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Student Registration Click Here.
- The registration form will be displayed.
- Fill out each asked detail.
- Now click on the Submit Application Form.
- In this way, you will be able to get an online registration.
In case queries and questions come to your mind regarding the NMMS Himachal Pradesh, then you may contact this helpline nos:-
- +91 9411 5301 62
- +91 9459 8709 28
- +91 9418 0663 46
- +91 9418 1518 51
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Advertisement:- Click Here To Download