NTSE Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | NTSE Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | National Talent Search Examination Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | NTSE Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | NTSE Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
For securing the interests of students studying in classes 10th, the NCERT Body has launched the National Talent Search Examination Scholarship so that the students hoping to receive scholarships for pursuing their classes 11th and 12th will be able to get so after passing or securing good or qualifying marks in this exam.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the NTSE Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
NTSE Scholarship 2023
A National Level scholarship program named NTSE Scholarship stands for National Talent Search Examination so that students across India from major states will be able to get exciting cash prizes for pursuing studies in classes 11th & 12th in the subjects such as Science and Social Science. The students will need to secure the minimum marks cut off according to the beneficiary category to which they belong to.
For the promotion of higher and further studies, the NCERT Bodies has launched the National Talent Search Examination so that the students will be motivated to pursue higher studies by showing their relevant skills, aptitude and knowledge with the help of this talent search exam which will be held at the national level covering all states of India.
Highlights Of National Talent Search Examination Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||NTSE Scholarship|
|Known As||National Talent Search Examination Scholarship|
|Launched By||NCERT (National Council of Educational Research & Training) Body|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||NCERT Portal|
|Objective||To inspire students for participating in the national level exam for getting scholarships|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get scholarships for pursuing their further studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Student Category||Students of classes 11th, 12th, UG, PG and PhD|
|No. of Student Types||4|
|No. of Exam Levels||2|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Class 11th and 12th = Rs. 1250/- per month|
UG & PG = Rs. 2000/- per month
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||28th February 2022|
|Application Fees or Charges||Rs. 50 to Rs. 300/-|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||NCERT, |
Sri Aurobindo Marg,
|Helpline Number||+91 8800440559|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of NTSE Scholarship
The primary objective of launching the NTSE Scholarship is to carry out national-level scholarship tests across India covering major states so that the students having unique skills, talents, knowledge, and aptitude will be able to carry out this test for getting the scholarship amount which will serve as a tuition fee or maintenance allowance.
Another objective of launching the NTSE Scholarship is to promote the awareness of grasping higher or further education opportunities for pursuing so that the students will be able to receive the monthly based scholarships after securing their respective ranks in this test. Students belonging to reserved and unreserved categories will be given the participation for applying.
NTSE Scholarship Last Date
It is obvious that the students will be able to get the scholarship registration after applying online under this scholarship. For this, they will also need to get to know the last date by which they can get registration. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it will get released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
List Of Eligible Beneficiaries
The list of eligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students of class 11th
- Students of class 12th
- Students pursuing UG
- Students pursuing PG
- Students holding PhD degrees
Class Wise Scholarship Rate
The scholarship amount offered to each class are as follows:-
|Class 11th and 12th||Rs. 1250/- per month|
|UG and PG Students||Rs. 2000/- per month|
|PhD students||Variable Assistance|
The details of this exam are as follows:-
|Name Of Exam||National Talent Search Examination|
|Level of Exams||Stage 1 = MAT|
Stage 2 = SAT
|Type of Questions||MCQ or tick mark-based questions|
|Total number of questions asked||200|
|Duration||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Deduction for Wrong entry||No Negative Marking|
The exam pattern of this exam are as follows:-
|Test Name||Subjects Allotted||No. Of Questions Asked||Maximum Marks||Duration Allotted|
|MAT||Aptitude Test||100||100||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|100||100||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
List of Covered Subjects
The list of covered subjects in this test are as follows:-
|Logical Reasoning and Ability||Maths||Chemistry|
Subject Wise SAT Syllabus
The SAT syllabus for each subject are as follows:-
|Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)||Acids Bases and Salts|
Carbon and its Compound
Cellular Level of Organization
Fibres and Plastics
Diversity in Living Organisms
Food Production & Management
Heredity and Evolution
Magnetic & Electricity at Work
Metals & Non-Metals
Motion and Force
Periodic Classification of Elements
Some Common Diseases
Structure of Atom
Sound of Energy
Work and Energy
|Social Science (Geography, History and Civics)||Agriculture|
Culture, Science and Literature
Democracy and Elections
Diversity and Livelihood
Early Medieval Period
Eighteen-Century Political Formation
Introduction and Sources of Ancient Indian History
India and its Neighbours
Local and State Government
Indian Freedom Struggle
Indus Valley Civilization
Internal Structure of the Earth and Rocks
Resources and Development
Jainism, Buddhism and Conquerors from Distant Lands
The Delhi Sultanate
The Mughal Empire
Motion of the Earth
Nationalism in Various Countries
New Empires and Kingdoms
Popular Movements and Social Reforms
UN and International Agencies
Medieval Architecture and Culture
Our Country- India
Direct & Inverse Variations
Percentage & Its Application
Square & Cube Roots
Playing with Number
Surface Areas and Volume
Circles & Triangles
Simple & Compound Interest
Reasoning Wise MAT Syllabus
The reasoning-wise MAT syllabus are as follows:-
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Non-Verbal Reasoning |
Logical Venn diagrams
Logical sequence of words
Verification of truth of the statement
Problems on clocks
Direction Sense Test
Series completion test
Arithmetical reasoning test
Inserting a missing character
Transparent paper folding
Dot fixing situation
Problems on cubes and dice
Transparent paper folding
Dot fixing situation
Problems on cubes and dice
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Last date to apply online||Will be Updated Soon|
|Last date of form submission||28th February 2022|
|Conduction of Exam||15th January 2022|
|Announcement of Stage 1 results||March 2022|
|Announcement of Stage 2 results||August 2022|
Some Other Timelines
Some other time details of this exam are as follows:-
|Announcement of Stage 1st Result||February or March 2022|
|Releasing of Admit Card||2 or 4 weeks before the exam|
|Announcement of Stage 2nd Result||July or August 2022|
|Announcement of NTSE Final Results||September 2022|
List Of Covered States/UTs
The list of covered states or UTs are as follows:-
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh||Assam||Bihar|
|Chandigarh||Chhattisgarh||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Delhi||Gujarat|
State Wise Exam Center List
The list of exam centre state-wise are as follows:-
|State/UT||Exam Center Venue|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||KV No 2, |
|Andhra Pradesh||KV, |
Gandhi Gram Post, Malkapuram,
|Arunachal Pradesh||KV No 2, |
|Assam||KV CRPF 9 Mile Amerigog, |
|Bihar||KV No 1, |
Near Heart Hospital, Kankarbagh,
AFS High Grounds,
|Chhattisgarh||KV No 2, |
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Nagar, Sector 4,
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||KV, |
Government High School Campus,
|Delhi||KV No 3, |
Near Seema Sadak Bhawan
|Gujarat||KV No 1, |
Near Police Commissioner’s Office,
|Haryana||KV No 1, |
Old Delhi Road,
|J&K||KV No 1, |
|Jharkhand||KV CCL, |
|Kerala||KV No 3, |
|MP||KV No 1, |
Opp Central India Flour Mill, Hoshangabad Road,
Near Deccan College,
|Manipur||KV No 1, |
Project Pushpak Zemabawk, Aizawl
|Odisha||KV No 1, |
Near Ram Mandir, Bhubaneswar
ASF High Grounds,
|Rajasthan||KV No 1, |
Opp Tonk Phatak,
|Tripura||KV (GC) CRPF, |
|Telangana||KV No 1, |
|UP||KV ONGC, |
State Wise Applicable Application Fee
The applicable application fee for each state are as follows:-
|Andhra Pradesh||Rs. 200/-|
State Wise Minimum Marks Cut Off
The minimum marks cut off for each state are as follows:-
|State||General Category||Reserved Category|
Selection Of Eligible Students
The selection of eligible students for providing scholarship amounts will be based on their merit performance which they have shown by participating in this exam. The students will need to pass stage 1 for getting entry to the stage 2 exam. Students can also secure qualifying marks as per the caste category to which they belong.
The following beneficiaries will be considered eligible for applying:-
Category Wise Qualifying Marks
The details of qualifying marks secured by each candidate of the different categories are as follows:-
Category Wise Reservation Details
The reservation details for each category are as follows:-
Some of the important instructions issued to the students are as follows:-
- The student or applicant will need to secure at least 60% marks in each year.
- The students will need to get admission to only those courses which have been approved by the UGC.
- The student must be pursuing studies as a regular student.
- The student or applicant will need to secure a presence in the attendance record.
Benefits Of National Talent Search Examination
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- NTSE Scholarship will be held at the national level for the selection of students across India.
- Scholarship reservation of 63.5% will be provided to the reserved categories such as SC, ST, PWD.
- Students who have passed the stage 1 exam will be given entry to the stage 2 exam.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1250/- will be provided to the students of classes 11th & 12th.
- Students of UG and PG degrees will be granted financial assistance of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Students belonging to the PWD categories will need to secure only 32% marks in the whole exam.
- Students of the General Category can secure 40% marks for passing this exam.
- This scholarship test will be applicable to all students from different states around India.
- Students who have secured or qualified for both stages of the exam under the National Talent Search Examination will be considered eligible for getting a scholarship amount.
- This will promote higher education among financially weak students.
Features Of NTSE Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The NCERT body has launched the National Talent Search Examination.
- The NCERT body has been selected as a conduction body for this exam.
- This scholarship is a National Level Examination held at the national level all over India.
- Students of classes 11th, 12th, UG, PG and PhD will be given scholarships.
- There are 2 stages of this test which will be mandatory for the student to pass out.
- This scholarship test will be conducted at 29 states and 7 UTs at their respective timing.
- An amount of Rs. 1250/- will be given to the students of classes 11th and 12th every month who have passed this exam.
- Students of Undergraduation or Post-Graduation will be provided with a scholarship amount of Rs. 2000/- per month.
- The questions asked in this exam will be based on MCQ.
- Students carrying out the NTSE Scholarship will need to secure 64 to 84 marks in both stages for qualifying for this exam.
The applicant will be required to possess the mentioned below eligibility criteria for applying online under this scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The student must be pursuing schooling or college-level degrees.
- The applicant must be pursuing class 10th.
- The student must be below the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must not be doing any job or employment.
- The students who are pursuing correspondence studies will also be considered eligible for applying.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under the NTSE Scholarship are as follows:-
- Caste Certificate
- Contact Number
- Educational Certificate
- Email ID
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Residential Proof
Process To Apply Online Under NTSE Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the NTSE Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you’ll be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Then click on the menu bar.
- Click on the Contacts button.
- After that, you will need to click on the link to Contact/ Feedback.
- Relevant details will be shown on your screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the NTSE Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below Office Address, email Id and Helpdesk number:-
- Office Address:-
- Sri Aurobindo Marg,
- New Delhi-110016
- Email ID:- [email protected]
- Helpdesk Number:- +91 8800440559