ODM Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | ODM Scholarship Benefits & Features | ODM Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | ODM Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | ODM Scholarship View Online Status & All Details |
The State Government of Odisha has launched the ODM Scholarship so that the students who have joined the sports or athlete games will be able to get the amount of scholarship offered by the government. For the successful implementation, the government has also involved many foundations in this scheme. The selection procedure will be based on the documents submitted by the student.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the ODM Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
ODM Scholarship 2023
Scholarship amount of Rs. 2,00,00,000/- will be provided to the athlete players carrying out sport games such as cricket, basketball, football, and tennis under the ODM Scholarship. This scholarship will only be provided to the citizens of Odisha. This scholarship amount will be applicable for the next 5 years of duration.
Odisha’s Government has launched the ODM Scholarship so that the students who have joined the games or sports in their colleges or schools will be able to explore their careers in this profession after getting the scholarship amount. Students will not need to worry about their future in terms of career ambitions. Players will have to invest their 6 hours per day for their sports activity.
Highlights Of ODM Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||ODM Scholarship|
|Known As||ODM Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government of Odisha|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students for playing sports and games|
|Benefit||Students will be able to start their careers in the sports field|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Odisha|
|Student Category||Sports or Athletes|
|Offered Games or Sports||Cricket, Basketball, Football &Tennis|
|No. of Offered Games or Sports||4|
|Selected Awardees||Kuldeep Hembram|
|No. of Selected Awardees||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 2 Crores|
|Selection Parameter||Achievements in Sports Activities|
|Scholarship Tenure||5 Years|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Will be Updated Soon|
Objectives Of ODM Scholarship
The main objective of launching the ODM Scholarship is to secure the bright future of the students or aspirants who want to explore or begin their careers in the sports or games field. To such students, the government will start providing the scholarship amount. An amount of Rs. 2 crores will be provided to the students in the form of scholarships for the next 5 years.
Another objective of launching the ODM Scholarship is to support brilliant and talented sport persons or athletes residing in the Odisha state so that they will be able to carry out their sports activities after getting the scholarship amounts. Candidates will be selected from the games such as cricket, basketball, football, and tennis.
The beneficiaries will need to mark their attendance in the beneficiary category which have been fixed for the selection of an eligible beneficiary. This scholarship will only be applicable to the residents residing or holding the domicile of Odisha state. The athlete or sport person must be carrying out sports activities in the major or selected games.
Each eligible beneficiary will be given the scholarship amounts so that they will be able to carry out their sports or games fields after getting the scholarship amounts. Each eligible beneficiary will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 2 crores which will be provided to the students in one time payment system.
The sports persons or athletes will be given the scholarship amounts for that duration or stipulated amount of time which has been set up or fixed by the selection body for the disbursement of scholarship amounts. The scholars will be given the scholarship amounts for the duration of 5 years consisting of 60 months.
List Of Associated Partners
The list of associated partners of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Ardor Football Academy
- NBA Basketball School
- Rohit Sharma Cricket Academy
- Mahesh Bhupathi Tennis Academy
Beginning Of Sports Career
The students who have dreams of securing a bright future in the sports or games field will be able to begin their career in this field after getting the scholarship amount. Students will be given scholarships for the next 5 years which will provide them with the assurity that their efforts towards taking steps to their profession are invested in a good direction.
Facilitation Of Sports Academy
To provide good training services and facilities to the students who want to join the sports field, the government has also empanelled some sports academies or institutes with their foundations so the students undertaking scholarship amount will be able to get some playground for practicing their relevant field of sports. Around 5 hours will be allotted to the students for playing for a single day.
Provision Of Free Education
The Government has also made provisions to provide free-of-cost education to the students undertaking their future in the sports or athletes field. As per the norms and regulations generated by the government, the education fees of the students studying will be fully reimbursed by the government. No money or fees will be charged to the student in the form of admission fees.
Facilitation of Special Education Curriculum
The Government of Odisha has facilitated or organized a special education curriculum for the sports persons or athletes from cricket, basketball, football, and tennis so that they will be able to get or avail the qualitative education in their life while carrying out sports activities. Players will have to invest their 6 hours per day in their sports activity.
List of Offered Games or Sports
The lists of offered games or sports are as follows:-
The selected awardees for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Kuldeep Hembram
- Prithviraj Das
Benefits Of ODM Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students who want to begin their careers in the sports field will be able to do so.
- A scholarship amount will be provided to the student for the next upcoming 5 years under the ODM Scholarship.
- Education will be provided to the student free of cost.
- The athletes will be able to practice their sports activities.
- The government has empanelled many sports academies with this scholarship for providing practice places to the students.
- The tenure of the scholarship amount has been kept for 5 years to assure the students that their efforts toward their career building are going in the right direction.
- Students who have achieved some recognition and awards will be given scholarship preferences first.
- The applicants will need to apply online for this scholarship before the last date for getting an online registration on a time.
- Students undertaking the ODM Scholarship will be offered an amount of Rs. 2 crores in the form of scholarships.
- Students will be able to undertake their sports activities for 6 hours per day.
Features Of ODM Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The State Government of Odisha has launched the ODM Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be applicable to students residing in Odisha state.
- Candidates will be selected from the games such as cricket, basketball, football, and tennis.
- An amount of Rs. 2 crores will be offered to the students in the form of scholarships.
- The tenure of the scholarship amount will be 5 years.
- For providing proper training to the athlete, the government has empanelled many sports academies or institutes.
- The education fee of the student will be reimbursed by the government.
- Students will need to ensure that they have achieved some recognition and awards in their previous year in the sports field.
- The students will need to apply online under the ODM Scholarship before the last date to form a submission.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a permanent citizen of Odisha.
- The student must be a candidate of Sports.
- Athletes must have achieved some recognition and awards in their previous year in the sports field.
- The students must have some achievements in the sports field.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar card of the student is mandatory
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Working mobile number
- Active email address
- Proof of Admission
- Sports Certificate or Award
Process To Apply Online Under ODM Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the ODM Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article.