Polygon Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Polygon Fellowship Benefits & Eligibility | Polygon Fellowship Check Amount & Last Date | Polygon Fellowship Portal Login & Registration | Polygon Fellowship Check Online Status & All Details |
With the active collaboration of the Devfolio and Polygon Team has launched the Polygon Fellowship to provide jobs or employment to thousands or lakhs of people so that they will be able to explore their careers in the w3 technology field after getting the scholarship amount. Citizens will not have to run for training and experience for getting jobs.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Polygon Fellowship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this fellowship. To get complete information about this fellowship initiative, read this article till the end.
Polygon Fellowship 2023
Students who want to find and start their career in Web3 technology can begin their profession after getting enrolled under the Polygon Fellowship. Relevant and sufficient knowledge will be provided to the students regarding the dApps so that they will be able to understand the technology trends of Web3 industries.
The Polygon Team has launched the Polygon Fellowship so that the students hoping to continue and begin their careers in the Web3 industries will be able to do so after getting the training and education skills with the help of scholarship amounts provided to them. The main focus will be to redress the unemployment issues.
Highlights Of Polygon Fellowship
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Fellowship||Polygon Fellowship|
|Launched By||Polygon Team|
|Objective||To redress the unemployment issues|
|Benefit||Students will be able to begin their careers in the W3 technology|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Beginners and Intermediate|
|Student Category||Students joining Web3 technology courses|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship amount|
|No. of Dapps||19K+|
|Tracks Offered||Web3 Beginner Track|
Web3 Builder Track
|No. of Tracks Offered||2|
|Amount of benefit||$1500|
|Course Name||Web3 Technology Course|
|Course Tenure||8 Week Course|
|Last Date Of Form Submission||1st June 2022|
|Transferral Basis||One Time Payment|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Polygon Fellowship
The main objective of launching the Polygon Fellowship is to redress the unemployment issues and gaps among the students not being able to get jobs due to lack of training and experience. But after getting this scholarship amount, they will be able to start and begin their career in w3 technology and may also be able to acquire knowledge about Decentralized applications(dApps).
Another objective of launching the Polygon Fellowship is to provide financial assistance to talented applicants so that they will be enabled for creating web3technology after getting training, mentorship, and form of rewards. This will also bridge the gaps between talented applicants and web3technology. The course duration will be 8 weeks.
Polygon Fellowship Timelines
The timelines of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Opening of Fresh Registration Forms||18th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||1st June 2022|
|Opening of Courses||4th July 2022|
Polygon Fellowship Statistics
The statistics of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Total Transaction||1.6 B|
|Total Matic Staked||4B|
|Aug Daily Gasa Saved||$140M|
|Delegators on PoS||1.6B|
The lists of offered tracks or courses are as follows:-
- Web3 Beginner Track
- Web3 Builder Track
Track/Course Wise Stipend Amount
The stipend amount given for each track or course are as follows:-
|Web3 Beginner Track||$1500/-|
|Web3 Builder Track||$3000/-|
Redressal Of Unemployment Issues
After the adoption of a training and mentorship program for providing social welfare to the students for removing the gaps in unemployment issues, this scholarship will try to provide job placement to the students undertaking such courses. The students will not need to run for undertaking training and experience-based courses in search of getting jobs provided to them.
Facilitation of Mentorship & Support
Students will be able to build the decentralized apps on the polygon blockchain smoothly because this fellowship will also provide mentorship and expert support for providing expert assistance to the fellows. The duration of the course will consist of 56 days. The variable fellowship amount will be provided on the basis of the course or track undertaken by the fellow.
The profile of the polygon are as follows:-
|No. of Dapps||19K+|
|Transactions Since Inception||3.4B+|
The scholars or applicants will be selected on the basis of the selection procedure marked by the selection body. Applications submitted by the students will be verified or scrutinized by the selection committee. Shortlisted students will get informed via calling services. On the basis of calling services, the final decision will be made.
The outlines or details of the course are as follows:-
|Course Name||Web3 Technology Course|
|Course Duration||8 Week (56 Days)|
|Scholarship Duration||56 Days|
Fellowship Progress Report
The progress report of the fellowship are as follows:-
|Dapps Hosts Now||19,000|
|No of Unique User Addresses Received Now||$135 Million|
Benefits Of Polygon Fellowship
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to explore their careers in W3 Technology after getting enrolled under the Polygon Fellowship.
- This course will be provided to the students for the duration of 56 days.
- Students will also be able to get grants in the $ currency unit.
- Free-of-cost training, as well as mentorship, will be provided to the students for providing better counselling.
- Fellows will be offered 2 kinds of courses for joining.
- Students who have joined the Web3 Beginner Track will be given the $1500/-.
- A Monthly Stipend of $3000/- will be provided to the students carrying out Web3 Builder Track.
- After becoming a member or part of Polygon, the students will be able to raise their profile and contribution to the growing polygon ecosystem with their brilliant thoughts.
- One can apply online under the Polygon Fellowship by 1st June 2022.
- Thousands of students will be able to fulfill their dreams.
Features Of Polygon Fellowship
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Polygon team has launched the Polygon Fellowship.
- This fellowship will provide scholarship amounts to the students for undertaking w3 technology-based courses.
- There are around 2 kinds of tracks or courses that will be offered to the fellows for joining.
- A monthly stipend of $1500/- will be provided to the students carrying out Web3 Beginner Track.
- Students carrying out Web3 Builder Track will be offered an amount of $3,000/- in the form of a stipend.
- The duration of the course will be 8 weeks.
- This course will include or cover the mentorship and training course content for the students.
- The main focus will be to redress the unemployment issues or gaps.
- The last date to apply online under the Polygon Fellowship is 1st June 2022.
- A target of developing 5.8 million developers has been set up or fixed by the government.
The applicants will need to possess the mentioned-below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this fellowship:-
- The student must be an Indian Citizen.
- The student must be an intermediate or beginner.
- The student must belong to the technical field according to his/her educational qualification wise.
- Students must acquire expression and representation skills which will be mandatory for the selection procedure.
- Students will need to invest their 40 Hours Per week according to the course duration.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Recommendation Letters
- CV or Resume
- DOB Certificate
- Scanned Copy of the Passport
- Other Documents (if any)
Process To Apply Online Under Polygon Fellowship
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Polygon Fellowship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Polygon Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned below phone number and Email ID:-
- Phone Number:- 01480442327
- Email ID:- [email protected]