Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | View Online Status & All Details |
The Department of Agriculture has launched the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship so that students who belong to farmer’s families will be able to receive the scholarship amount for pursuing their higher education. This scholarship will only be applicable to students residing in the Karnataka state while belonging to a farming-based family.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
For securing the interests of the children of farmers, Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship has been launched by the Department of Agriculture to provide a scholarship amount to them for pursuing higher and professional courses after the completion of their pre-matric or post-matric classes. This scholarship will only be applicable to students whose parents are undertaking their profession in the farming field.
Now students who belong to farmer families while holding the domicile of Karnataka state can apply online under Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship for getting scholarship amounts that will help them for getting paid out their education fees. A scholarship amount of Rs. 2500/- to Rs. 11,000/- will be given or provided to each eligible beneficiary.
Highlights Of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship|
|Launched By||Department of Agriculture|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the children of Karnataka|
|Benefit||Students will be given a scholarship amount for pursuing higher education|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Student Category||Students undertaking higher education courses|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Selection Parameter||Academic or Merit Performance|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||11th April 2022|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Objectives Of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
The main objective of launching the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is to provide an integrated or single platform by which the students belonging to farming occupation-based families will be able to pursue their higher studies or education without suffering from poverty issues with the help of the scholarship amount offered to them in the form of DBT mode.
Another objective of launching this scholarship is to issue or award students with the scholarship amount who want to pursue Higher Education but can’t pursue it so due to belonging to the farming family which is becoming an obstacle in their way of grabbing education due to economical instability.
This scholarship will only be provided to that beneficiary category that has been fixed or ascertained by the selection. It is already clear that Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship will be applicable to students belonging to the state of Karnataka whose family or parents’ occupation is farming and the student is undertaking a higher course of studies.
Categories Of Beneficiaries
The categories of beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students pursuing general degree courses
- Students pursuing Management Courses
- Students undertaking Health or Medical Courses
- Students pursuing vocational and professional courses
Inclusion Of Other Beneficiaries
The government has made the decision to include or add up some other beneficiaries to this scholarship which are as follows:-
- Basket Weavers
- Other Artisans
Family Compulsation On Soldier’s Death
The Karnataka Government has made a declaration to provide an insurance amount of Rs. 25,00,000/- to the family members of the soldier in case the soldier has died or has sacrificed his or her life for protecting the country’s security. This will put emphasis on the creation of employment opportunities among the women candidates.
List Of Covered Courses
The list of covered courses are as follows:-
|PUC||ITI||BA or UG|
|BE||Other Professional Courses||Law|
|Paramedical||Nursing||MA or PG|
Course Wise Scholarship Amount
The details of the scholarship amount offered for each course are as follows:-
|PUC or ITI||Boy = Rs. 2500/- |
Girl = Rs. 3000/-
|BA/ BSC/ BCOM/ MBBS/ BE||Boy = Rs. 5000/-|
Girl = Rs. 5500/-
|Law/ Paramedical/ Nursing||Boy = Rs. 7500/- |
Girl = Rs. 8000/-
|PG or MA||Boy = Rs.10,000/-|
Girl = Rs. 11,000/-
Promotion Of Higher Studies
This will emphasize spreading the awareness of higher studies or education among the students belonging to farming-based occupations. Students will be empowered for pursuing higher studies despite dealing with financial obstacles. The Department of Agriculture has been delegated the task of promoting and spreading awareness of higher education.
Last Date To Apply Online
The Government of Karnataka has released and extended the last date to apply online under this scholarship so that the government will be able to secure the interests of each student who wants to pursue further studies with the help of this scholarship scheme. One can apply online for this scholarship by 11th April 2022.
Benefits Of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- This scholarship has been launched for securing the interests of students who want to pursue college-based degrees.
- Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship will provide social security provisions and welfare to the students belonging to the farmers’ families.
- Both girls and boys will be given the scholarship amount for pursuing their colleges.
- This scholarship will be extended to some other beneficiaries such as Potters, Blacksmiths, Sculptors, Madras and some other artisans.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 2500/- and 3000/- will be provided to the boys and girls for undertaking PUC or ITI courses.
- Students who are carrying out postgraduation degrees will be offered an amount of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 11,000/- to boys and girls.
- Girls will be given financial assistance of Rs. 7500/- for pursuing Law or Paramedical courses.
- An amount of Rs. 2.50/- lakhs will be provided to the family on the death of the soldier death.
- One can apply online for this scholarship by 11th April 2022.
- The literacy rate of Karnataka state will get enhanced and boosted.
Features Of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Department of Agriculture has launched the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched with the active participation of the State Government of Karnataka.
- The student must be residing in Karnataka state.
- The launching date of this scholarship is 7th August 2021.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students belonging to the farmer’s family.
- A scholarship amount will be provided to the students for pursuing higher studies.
- An amount of Rs. 10,000/- to 11,000/- will be provided to the students for pursuing PG or MA studies.
- The last date to apply online under this scholarship is 11th April 2022.
- Students will be given an amount of Rs. 5,000/ to 5500/- for pursuing management courses.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The student must have enrolled himself or herself in the higher education course.
- The parents of the students must have a profession or occupation of Farming.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Latest Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number in case of receiving OTPs
- Bank Details
- Farmer Id Card
- Educational Certificates
Process To Apply Online Under Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.