SRM University Sonepat Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | SRM University Sonepat Scholarship Benefits & Features | SRM University Sonepat Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | SRM University Sonepat Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | SRM University Sonepat Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
All those students who are undertaking UG, PG and other entrance examinations can apply online for the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts offered to them in the form of financial help and support. The students will be offered variable scholarship amounts on the basis of the course or degree undertaken by them. Only those students will be given scholarships who have received an admission offer or letter from SRM University Sonepat.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
SRM University Sonepat Scholarship 2023
The SRM University situated in Sonipat has launched the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship so that the university authorities will be able to provide scholarships to the students who are undertaking various college-based degrees from this university. Meritorious students will be given the first scholarship preferences for applying. This scholarship will be distributed on the principle of First Come First Serve.
Meritorious or talented students can apply online under the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship in return for getting the 50% to 100% fee-waiving opportunities. The students will be able to secure this fee waiving %age on the basis of the subject and the CGPA marks secured by them. This scholarship is also known as SRMH Scholar Search Programme.
Highlights Of SRM University Sonepat Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||SRM University Sonepat Scholarship|
|Known As||SRMH Scholar Search Programme|
|Launched By||SRM University|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students receiving admission letters from the SRM University|
|Benefit||Students will be given a scholarship amount|
|Applicable To||Students of SRM University|
|Student Category||Students undertaking UG and PG degrees or courses|
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||3|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Fee Waiving %age||10% to 100%|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Selection Parameter||Academic or Merit Performance|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Principle||First Come First Serve|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||SRM University Delhi-NCR, |
Objectives Of SRM University Sonepat Scholarship
The main objective of launching the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship is to award the scholarship amount to the students who have received an admission letter or offer from the SRM University which is located at the Sonipat. The college authorities will soon start providing or awarding the scholarship amount to meritorious students securing good academic records.
Another objective of launching the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship is to provide the students with employment and educational opportunities so that they will be able to get the scholarship amount for pursuing their college-based studies such as UG, PG and others. This scholarship amount will cover all the expenses such as monthly allowance, maintenance allowance and monthly stipend and other expenses.
List Of Eligible Beneficiaries
The following list of beneficiaries will be considered eligible for applying online:-
- Students pursuing UG courses
- Students pursuing PG courses
- Students preparing for the entrance exams such as SRMHCAT, JEE Main, SRMJEE and CLAT
- Students affected by the covid-19 pandemic
Scholarship Disbursement Paramateres
The scholarships will be given to the students on the basis of the below-mentioned parameters:-
- Covid Scholarship
- Marks Based on JEE
- Marks Based on SAT
- Haryana Domicile Scholarship
List of SRMHCAT Ranks
The lists of delegated ranks are as follows:-
- 1st to 100th
- 101st to 250th
- 251st to 500th
- 501st to 750th
- 751st to 1000th
Rank Wise Tuition Fee Waiving %age
The tuition fee waiving %age for each rank holder are as follows:-
|Ranks||Tuition Fee Waiving %age|
|1st to 100th||100%|
|101st to 250th||75%|
|251st to 500th||50%|
|501st to 750th||25%|
|751st to 1000th||10%|
12th Class Exam Wise Tuition Fee %age
The scholarship fee reimbursement provided to the students on the basis of 12th-class marks are as follows:-
|Percentage||Tuition Fee %age|
|92% to 94%||75%|
|89% to 92%||50%|
|80% to 89%||25%|
|75% to 80%||10%|
JEE Main Marks Wise Tuition Fee %age
The scholarship fee reimbursement provided to the students on the basis of JEE Main marks are as follows:-
|Marks||Tuition Fee %age|
SAT Score Wise Tuition Fee %age
The scholarship fee reimbursement provided to the students on the basis of SAT Scores are as follows:-
|Score||Tuition Fee %age|
CGPA Wise Haryana Domicile Scholarship Percentage
The scholarship fee reimbursement provided to the students on the basis of CGPA are as follows:-
|CGPA||Tuition Fee %age|
|9.0 and above||100%|
|9.0 and above||75%|
|8.0 and above||50%|
|7.0 and above||25%|
|6.0 and above||10%|
SRM University Sonepat Scholarship Statistics
The statistics of this scholarship are as follows:-
|External Funding||130+ Crores|
List Of Offered Courses
The list of offered courses are as follows:-
|Engineering Courses||Arts Courses|
|Legal Education Courses||Medical Courses|
|Health Science Courses||Management Courses|
|Hotel Management Courses||Agricultural Science Courses|
The selection of the eligible beneficiaries will be based on the academic or merit performance of the student. Scholarships will also be provided to such students who have been affected hugely by the covid-19 pandemic. The selection body will not make up the academic performance selection parameters in case of the selection of students affected due to covid-19 virus.
Degree Wise Minimum Marks Required
The minimum marks required for each degree are as follows:-
|UG Degree||50% Marks|
|PG Degree||50% Marks|
Benefits Of SRM University Sonepat Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to secure their bright future after getting the scholarship amount.
- Students will be able to pursue their college-based studies after getting enrollment under the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship.
- Special attention and preferences will be given to the students who have been affected largely due to the covid-19 virus.
- Students securing a good academic or merit record will also be given a scholarship amount first.
- Scholarships will also be granted to the students undertaking various entrance exam tests.
- Scholarships will be provided to the students affected due to the covid-19 virus regardless of their academic excellence.
- 50% to 100% Fee Waiving will be provided to the students undertaking various courses.
- After the completion of their UG or PG studies, they will be given or offered a job placement.
- One can apply online under the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship by 24th July 2021.
- This will increase the literacy rate of Haryana State.
Features Of SRM University Sonepat Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The SRM University has launched the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be provided to those students who are receiving an education or a degree from this university.
- Scholarships will also be provided to the students who have received an offer or letter of admission from SRM University.
- Fee Waiving will also be provided to the student on the tuition fee based on the academic performance of the student.
- There are around 50,000+ students who have enrolled themselves in this university to pursue their college-based studies.
- Students securing SAT scores of 1400-1449 will be given 50% scholarship fee reimbursement.
- Scholarship amount will be provided to the students in the form of fee concession/fee waiving or fee reimbursement.
- Scholarships will be provided to the students on the basis of minimum cut-off marks secured by them in the JEE Main Score, SAT Score and class 12th marks.
- The last date to apply online under this scholarship is 24th July 2021.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a permanent citizen of Haryana.
- The student must be receiving an admission letter or offer from SRM University.
- The student must be undertaking UG or PG courses in various fields offered by the university.
- The student must belong to the family group which has been largely or hugely affected by the covid-19 virus.
- Students will need to secure the allotted or delegated rank for getting the scholarship amount.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- UG Marksheets
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Fees Receipt
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- Photo ID
- Four Passport Size Photograph
- ID Card Application Form Filled-In
- Medical Certificate
Process To Apply Online Under SRM University Sonepat Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship will be launched. Otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case if you have any doubts and questions regarding SRM University Sonepat Scholarship, then you can contact the mentioned below office address:-
- Office Address:-
- SRM University Delhi-NCR,