Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | SSP Scholarship Online Application/ Registration Form | SSP Scholarship (Karnataka Scholarship) Online Payment Status, Eligibility, Last Date To Apply, & All Details |
There are various kinds of departments of Karnataka state delegated for the implementation of pre and post matric scholarships for the welfare of SC, ST and other communities under the SSP Scholarship. There are around 12 departments or bodies delegated for providing scholarships to underprivileged communities. This scholarship will be provided to the students of Karnataka state.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about State Scholarship Portal 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
SSP Scholarship 2023
Now, the students belonging to the underprivileged communities pursuing or undertaking pre- and post-matric classes will be able to secure their educational rights after getting the scholarships offered under the SSP Scholarship. There are around 12 departments delegated for the implementation of various scholarships. The student must be a citizen of Karnataka state.
Variable scholarship choices will be provided to the students residing in the Karnataka state and are gaining education from recognized schools or colleges or institutes under the SSP Scholarship. Each department will offer different choices of scholarships to the students. This will work for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minority communities.
Highlights Of SSP Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||SSP Scholarship|
|Known as||State Scholarship Portal Scholarship |
|Launched By||State Government of Karnataka|
|Offered Scholarships||Pre Matric Scholarship for SC Students|
Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students
Pre-Matric Scholarship For Backward Class
Pre Matric Scholarship For Minorities
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities
|No. of Offered Scholarships||5|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the meritorious students|
|Benefit||Students of underprivileged communities will get financial assistance|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, BC, OBC, PWD, Minority and Brahmin Community|
|No. Of Beneficiary Categories||7|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Objectives Of SSP Scholarship
The major objective of launching the SSP Scholarship is to provide social and economic welfare to students belonging to backward communities so that they will be able to avail the of basic educational rights until the scholarship are available to them. Scholarships will be offered as per the department delegated for the implementation task.
Another objective of launching the SSP Scholarship is to offer choices of scholarships among the students of Karnataka so that they will be able to consider the scholarship which has been launched or implemented by that department to which the student may hold the beneficiary category. The major departments will be technical education, labour department, disability welfare, Ayush department, etc.
SSP Covered Departments
The lists of covered departments are as follows:-
|Social Welfare Department||Tribal Welfare Department||Minorities Welfare Department|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||Department of Technical Education||Department of Medical Education|
|Disability Welfare Department||Ayush Department||Collegiate Education Department|
|Labour Department||Agriculture Department||Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board|
Department Wise Allotted Field
The allotted field in each department are as follows:-
|Social Welfare Department||SC Caste Welfare|
|Tribal Welfare Department||ST Caste Welfare|
|Minorities Welfare Department||Minority Community Welfare|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||BC Caste Welfare|
|Department of Technical Education||Provision of Technical Education|
|Department of Medical Education||Provision of Medical Education|
|Disability Welfare Department||PWD students welfare|
|Collegiate Education Department||Provision of College Education|
|Agriculture Departent||Farmers Welfare|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board||Brahmin Community Welfare|
Application Enrollment Last Dates
The last dates for application enrollment are as follows:-
|Social Welfare Department||April 2023|
|Tribal Welfare Department||April 2023|
|Minorities Welfare Department||April 2023|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||April 2023|
|Department of Technical Education||April 2023|
|Department of Medical Education||April 2023|
|Disability Welfare Department||April 2023|
|Ayush Department||April 2023|
|Collegiate Education Department||April 2023|
|Labour Department||April 2023|
|Agriculture Departent||April 2023|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board||May 2023|
Department Wise Offered Scholarships
The lists of offered scholarships are as follows:-
|Social Welfare Department||Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students|
Scholarships for Pre Matric Students whose parents are engaged in Unclean Occupations
|Tribal Welfare Department||Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students|
|Backward Class Welfare Department||Pre-Matric Scholarship|
|Department of Minority Welfare||Pre-Matric Scholarship|
Merit Cum Means Scholarship
The details of the scholarship details are as follows:-
|Scholarship||Form of Benefit||Beneficiaries||Amount of Benefit|
|Pre Matric Scholarship for SC Students||SC students will be given the scholarship amounts||Students of classes from 1st to 10th||Variable|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students||Scholarships will be provided to the students of ST communities||Students of classes from 1st to 10th||Variable|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship For Backward Class||BC students will be given the scholarship amounts||Students of classes from 1st to 10th||Variable|
|Pre Matric Scholarship For Minorities||Scholarships will be provided to the students of minority communities||Students of classes from 1st to 10th||Admission Fee (Class 6th to 10th) = Rs. 500/- Per Annum|
Tuition Fee = Rs. 350/- Per Annum
Maintenance Allowance (Class 1st to 5th) = Scholars = Rs. 100/- Per Month
Maintenance Allowance (Class 6th to 10th) = Scholars = Rs. 100/- Per Month
Hostellers = Rs. 600/- Per Month
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities||Minority community students will be given the scholarship amounts||Students pursuing professional and technical courses||Rs. 5,000/- Per Annum|
The list of covered allowances are as follows:-
- Tuition Fee
- Maintenance Allowance
- Admission Fee
The lists of eligible beneficiary categories are as follows:-
- Brahmin Community
The following scholarships will be covered by the departments such as:-
- Pre Matric Scholarships
- Post Matric Scholarships
50% Marks In Exam
The last year’s exam marks will be taken into consideration at the time of making the selection of an eligible beneficiary so that the students will get the selection on the basis of the previous year’s records. It is mandatory for all the students to secure at least or minimum marks of 50% in order to get the scholarship amounts.
Important Guidelines SSP Scholarship
Some of the important guidelines issued by the government are as follows: –
- Students belonging to the category of SC/ST previously registered under the SSP Portal will not be required to re-register for getting benefits under any scholarship.
- Those students who are studying in the Karnataka state will not require an e-attestation of fee receipt.
- Before getting admission to the colleges, the students will need to get a “Freeship Card” by downloading it on the SSP portal.
- Students will need to upload their important documents on SSP Portal rather than visiting any government offices for submission.
- Submission of the previous year’s marks card will only be required when the student has completed his/her previous course in the other state.
Benefits Of SSP Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows: –
- SSP Scholarship will provide around 12 departments for the implementation of pre and post-matric scholarships.
- The students belonging to underprivileged communities will be able to get some financial help and support.
- Students will be able to pursue or undertake pre- and post-matric classes.
- Each department will work for the welfare of that beneficiary category or the allotted for which the department has been selected.
- The students will only need to score at least 50% marks in the last year’s examination.
- Students will be able to become self-sufficient and independent.
- The scholars will receive the scholarship amounts directly through the mode of DBT.
- Karnataka’s students will not need to suffer from financial issues.
- The students can apply online for SSP Scholarship before the last date of online form submission.
- The students will be able to get avail the benefits of educational rights.
Features Of Karnataka SSP Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows: –
- The State Government of Karnataka has launched the SSP Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students residing in Karnataka state.
- There are around 12 departments delegated for providing various scholarships to the students covering major beneficiaries.
- The applicant must be an SC/ST/BC/Minority student.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students belonging to the PWD, OBC and Brahmin Communities.
- It is mandatory for the student to secure at least 50% marks in the last year’s examination.
- The annual income limit of the student must not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- in the case of an OBC or EBC candidate.
- The students belonging to the SC/ST/Minority communities must possess an annual income limit of Rs. 2,50,000/-.
- The tentative last dates will be April 2023 or May 2023.
- The students will need to apply for the State Scholarship Portal Scholarship before the last date.
The students will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting online registration under SSP: –
- The student must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Students must be pursuing pre- and post-matric classes.
- The student must belong to underprivileged communities such as SC, ST, OBC, BC, EBC, PWD, Minority and Brahmin Communities.
- The annual income limit of the SC/ST/Minority community must be Rs. 2,50,000/-.
- The OBC/EBC student’s annual income limit must be Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- Students belonging to the Brahmin community must attain an annual income limit of less than Rs. 8,00,000/-.
- The students will need to secure at least 50% marks in the last year’s examination.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar card of the student is mandatory
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Self-Declaration form
- Course fee receipt
- Ration Card Number
- EWS certificate in case the student belongs to the category of Economical Weaker Section
- Ration Card Number
- College Registration number
- Disability Card Number as a PWD candidate
- FRUITS ID (being a daughter/son of a farmer’s family)
Process To Apply Online Under SSP Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the SSP Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article. Otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Student Login
The students will need to follow the mentioned below steps for getting a student login:-
- Visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Student Login.
- The login Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Now click on the Login Button.
Track Scholarship Status
The students will need to follow the below steps for tracking scholarship status:-
- Open and visit the official website.
- Click on the link to Track Student Scholarship Status.
- Relevant columns will get displayed on your screen.
- Enter the asked details and then click on the Search button.
In case any queries and questions are coming to your mind regarding the SSP Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below contact numbers arranged department-wise: –
|Social Welfare Department||9008400010 / 9008400078|
|Tribal Welfare Department||080-22261789|
|Department Of Minority Welfare||8277799990|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||080-22374836 / 8050770005|