SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Check Eligible Classes & Last Date | SP Post Matric Scholarship Check Benefits & Features | SSP Post Matric Scholarship Check Minimum Marks & Annual Income Limit | SSP Post Matric Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Government of Karnataka has launched the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship so that the students belonging to the underprivileged communities will be able to receive or get scholarship amounts in order to pursue or carry out pre-matric classes (classes from 1st to 10th). Students will be able to secure financial assistance.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship
Scholarship amounts will be provided or granted to the students pursuing classes from 1st to 10th after getting an online registration offered under the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship. This scholarship will be provided to the students living in the Karnataka state belonging to the SC, ST, and OBC. The annual income limit of the student’s family must not exceed the specified limit.
Now the students belonging to underprivileged communities or sections will be able to get or receive SSP Pre Matric Scholarship amounts for pursuing pre-matric classes. The students will be given or granted scholarship amounts on the basis of the class undertaken by them. This scholarship will only be provided or granted to the natives of Karnataka.
Highlights Of SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||SSP Pre Matric Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of Karnataka|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||SSP Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students belonging to the underprivileged communities|
|Benefit||The students will be able to carry out pre-matric classes|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, OBC, & Minorities|
|No of Beneficiary Categories||4|
|Eligible Classes||Class 1st to Class 10th|
|No of Eligible Classes||10|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Tenure||Will be updated soon|
|Transferable Type||Monthly/ Annually / One-Time Payment|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||20th January 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives of SSP Pre Matric Scholarship
The major objective of launching the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship is to provide financial help and support to families or students whose family members or parents are unable to afford the education or admission fees of their child due to financial instability. After getting registration, parents will be able to provide their children with the education requirements.
Another objective of launching the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship is to provide social-security provisions to the students belonging to the SC, ST, OBC, and Minority communities by which they will be enabled to pursue classes from 1st to 10th. Students will be selected on the basis of academic records and financial background.
It is only on the basis of beneficiary categories, that the students or applicants will be able to receive the scholarship amounts. The students must possess or attain the beneficiary categories. This scholarship will only be provided to the natives of Karnataka state belonging to the communities of SC, ST, OBC, & Minorities.
The below-mentioned classes will be considered eligible to apply online:-
- Class 1st
- Class 2nd
- Class 3rd
- Class 4th
- Class 5th
- Class 6th
- Class 7th
- Class 8th
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Last Date
The students can apply online for this scholarship before the last date for online form submission by which they will be able to get online registration on a time without getting server-hanging issues. As the last date has been released by the SSP Portal. One can apply online for this scholarship before the last date which is 20th January 2023.
There are 2 selection parameters as per follows:-
- Academic Records
- Financial Records
Parental Annual Income Limit
It is mandatory for the students or possesses or abide by that they will need to attain or possess that annual income limit that has been prescribed by the selection body as per their category or caste to which they belong. The annual income limit of the student’s family must be between Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 2.50 Lakhs.
Maintenance of Academic Records
The foremost selection parameter that will determine the selection of an eligible beneficiary will be academic records that will need to be attained or maintained by the students. The students will need to secure at least 50% marks in the last year’s exam. This condition will not be applicable to the students of class 1st.
Some important guidelines issued for the applicants are as follows:-
- Corrections can’t be done after submitting the form to the portal.
- If the student discontinues the education or studies then he or she will need to return the scholarship amount.
- The student will get terminated or disqualified from getting a scholarship if it has been founded that he or she has taken a scholarship by submitting fake documents.
- The scholarship may also be canceled by the government in case the student is not able to fulfill or satisfy the academic and attendance records.
Benefits Of SSP Pre Matric Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to carry out or undertake pre-matric classes.
- Families or parents will be able to provide basic education requirements to their children.
- Underprivileged communities or sections will get social-security provisions.
- Students of class 1st will not be bound to follow or satisfy selection parameters as their class or caste will assure their selection.
- Scholarship amounts will be provided according to the class.
- One can apply online before the last date for securing timely registration.
Features Of SSP Pre Matric Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Government of Karnataka has launched the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students belonging to the SC, ST, OBC, & Minorities.
- Students of classes from 1st to 10th will be given scholarship amounts.
- On the basis of class, the students will be granted scholarship amounts.
- The last to apply online will be on 20th January 2023.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students or applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- The applicant must be a native or resident of Karnataka state.
- He or she must belong to underprivileged communities such as SC, ST, OBC, & Minorities.
- The student must be going to undertake pre-matric classes.
- The annual income limit must be between Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 2,50,000/-.
- He or she must have attained a minimum mark of 50% in the last year’s exam. This condition will not be applicable to the students of class 1st.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Self-Declaration form
- Course fee receipt
- Ration Card Number
- College Registration number
- FRUITS ID (being a daughter/son of a farmer’s family)
Process To Apply Online Under SSP Pre Matric Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article. Otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Student Login
The students will need to follow the mentioned below steps for getting a student login:-
- Visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Student Login.
- The login Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Now click on the Login Button.
Track Scholarship Status
The students will need to follow the below steps for tracking scholarship status:-
- Open and visit the official website.
- Click on the link to Track Student Scholarship Status.
- Relevant columns will get displayed on your screen.
- Enter the asked details and then click on the Search button.
In case any queries and questions are coming to your mind regarding the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned contact numbers arranged department-wise: –
|Social Welfare Department||9008400010 / 9008400078|
|Tribal Welfare Department||080-22261789|
|Department Of Minority Welfare||8277799990|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||080-22374836 / 8050770005|