Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Benefits & Features | Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
The Government of Turkey has launched the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship so that the government will be able to provide admissions to various students at Turkey University. This scholarship will be provided to International Students. Financial support and services will be provided to them for getting admission to pursue college-level degrees.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023
The Republic of Turkiye has launched the Turkiye Scholarship so that the students who want to undertake UG, PG and PhD degrees will be able to get the scholarship amounts offered in the TL currency formats will be able to receive so after getting successfully selected for this scholarship. This will develop mutual cooperation between Turkey and other countries.
International students will be given variable scholarship amounts under the Tukiye Bulsari Scholarship for pursuing further studies at Turkish universities. There are around 8 kinds of scholarships covered in the form of subsidiary initiatives. The students will be given the tuition fee, monthly stipend, health insurance, accommodation fees, flight tickets, etc.
Highlights Of Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Turkiye Burslari Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of Turkey|
|Allotted Portal||Turkiye Scholarships Burslari Portal|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Scholarships Offered||Undergraduate Scholarship Program|
Graduate Scholarship Program
Art Scholarship Program
Merit Scholarship Program
Success Scholarship Program
Research Scholarship Program
Joint Scholarship Program
|No. of Scholarships Offered||8|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to international students for pursuing college-based degrees|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get admission to the Turkey University|
|Applicable To||Foreign Countries|
|Beneficiary Category||Financial Weak|
|Concerned Institute||Turkey University|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable|
|Scholarship Tenure||1 Year|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Youtube Channel||Turkey Scholarships|
|Office Address||Oğuzlar Mah.|
Mevlana Boulevard No: 145
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
The main objective of launching the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is to provide or award the scholarship amount to International Students who want to get admission to Turkey University but are not able to do so due to financial instabilities. On a merit basis, the government will provide them with the scholarship amount.
Another objective of launching the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is to attract and enrol a large number of students at Turkey University so that their college reputation will increase and they will rank above all the universities. This will also emphasize contributing to regional and global development in many fields from academia to art, from economy to literature, and technology to architecture.
List of Covered Scholarships
The lists of covered scholarships are as follows:-
|Undergraduate Scholarship Program||Graduate Scholarship Program|
|Art Scholarship Program||Merit Scholarship Program|
|Success Scholarship Program||Research Scholarship Program|
|KATİP||Joint Scholarship Program|
Subsidiary Scholarship Initiatives
The details of subsidiary scholarship initiatives are as follows:-
|Scholarship||Form of Benefit||Beneficiaries||Amount of Benefit|
|Undergraduate Scholarship Program||Scholarships will be provided to the students for undertaking UG studies||Students pursuing UG studies in the fields such as engineering, social sciences, health sciences, basic sciences||Monthly Stipend = 1000 TL|
|Graduate Scholarship Program||Students pursuing a graduate degree will be given the scholarships||Students undertaking PG and PhD degrees in the social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, and engineering||PG = 1400 TL |
PhD = 1800 TL
|Art Scholarship Program||UG/PG/PhD degree-pursuing students will be given the scholarships||Students undertaking UG, PG and PhD degrees in the areas of musical sciences, performing arts, and fine arts at Ankara Music and Fine Arts University||–|
|Merit Scholarship Program||Scholarships will be provided to the students on the merit basis||Students who have fulfilled the requirements of international academic and language proficiency documents||Turkish Language Course for 1 Year|
|Success Scholarship Program||Scholarships will be provided to students pursuing studies at Turkish Universities||Meritorious students pursuing UG, PG and PhD degrees||UG degree = 500 TL |
PG Degree = 700 TL
PhD Degree = 900 TL
|Research Scholarship Program||Ph.D. scholars will be given the scholarships||International researchers and academicians|
|KATİP||Scholarships will be provided to the students for learning the Turkish Language||Foreign public officials, diplomats, academics, and researchers||3000 TL|
|Joint Scholarship Program||Students belonging to disadvantaged groups will be given the scholarships||Syrian Students||–|
Subsidiaries Of Joint Scholarship Program
The details of subsidiary scholarships are as follows:-
|Scholarship||Form of Benefit||Beneficiaries||Amount of Benefit|
|Albert Einstein German Academic Refugee Initiative (DAFI) Scholarship Program||Scholarships will be provided to the students for undertaking studies at Turkey University||Syrian Students||Monthly Stipend|
|SPARK Scholarship Program||Students pursuing higher studies in Turkish will be given the scholarships||Syrian Students||Monthly Stipend|
|Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship Program||Scholarships will be provided to the students of OIC member states||Muslim students from Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) member states||Monthly Stipend|
|Yemeni Pioneers Scholarship Program||Scholarships will be given to the students for undertaking courses from Turkish University||Students carrying leadership courses||Monthly Stipend|
Turkish Language Flight Tickets
|World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Scholarship||Students of Ankara University will be given the scholarships||Students pursuing PG degree in the Law field||–|
|Higher Education Support Program||Support and counseling will be provided to the students for resolving social & academic problems||Syrian and Turkish Students||–|
|Türkiye Scholarships Baykar Technology Joint Scholarship Program||Students from developing countries will be given the scholarships||Students pursuing UG and graduate studies in the fields of aviation, technology, space and administrative sciences||–|
Art Scholarship Offered Courses
The lists of offered courses are as follows:-
|Performing Arts||Instrument Training|
|Musicology||Music & Fine Arts|
|Music Theory||Music Science & Technology|
The lists of covered allowances are as follows:-
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fees
- Accommodation Fees
- Health Insurance
- Turkish Language Course
- Flight Tickets
Mandatory Tests To Pass
The lists of mandatory tests to pass are as follows:-
List Of Offered Degrees
The list of offered degrees are as follows:-
Degree Wise Age Limit
The details of the age limit for each degree holder are as follows:-
|UG or BA||21 Years|
|MA or PG||30 Years|
|Research Degree||45 Years|
Degree Wise Minimum Marks Cut Off
The details of minimum marks cut off degree-wise are as follows:-
|Degree||Minimum Marks Cut Off|
|UG or BA||70%|
|MA or PG||75%|
The selection parameters for the selection of students are as follows:-
- Minimum Marks
- Age Limit
- Academic or Merit Performance
- Documents Submitted by them
List of Concerned Bodies
The lists of concerned bodies are as follows:-
- General Directorate of Migration Management
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The beneficiary categories made for the selection of an eligible beneficiary are as follows:-
|Regional Category||African States|
|Bosphorus Category||Latin American|
|Balkans Category||Former Yugoslav States|
|Harran Category||Middle East Countries|
|Black Sea Category||Black Sea|
Former East Block Countries
Turkiye Education Statistics
The statistics of this country are as follows:-
|Higher Education Programs||40.091|
The lists of ineligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Turkish Citizens
- Individuals who have lost their Turkish Citizenship
- Scholars enrolled in the Turkish University organized programs
Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for this scholarship is as follows:-
- Eligible candidates apply for the application process.
- Their applications are reviewed by an Expert Committee.
- The committee considers various criteria such as academic status, previous qualifications, academic interests, career goals, consistency of preferences, the content of the letter of intent, and participation in social activities.
- Based on these criteria, the committee selects a final list of eligible candidates for the interview process.
- Undergraduate candidates in health sciences, science, and engineering are required to take a quantitative test consisting of 30 questions.
- Candidates in social sciences also have their own tests, and their results are compared with other applicants in the same field.
- The test includes questions in both Turkish and English, with some not requiring translation.
- Candidates applying to fields that use English sources in their curriculum are expected to have English proficiency.
- The test questions are developed in line with the Turkish educational curriculum.
- Face-to-face interviews are scheduled on the same day as the test, in morning and afternoon sessions.
- Candidates receive their test and interview timeslot information through their interview invitations.
Terms & Conditions
Some of the important terms and conditions for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Recipients of the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship must comply with the rules and regulations set by the Turkish government and the host institution.
- Students are expected to maintain good academic standing throughout their studies and fulfill the coursework requirements stipulated by their program.
- Scholars are required to actively participate in cultural, academic, and social activities organized by the scholarship program.
- The scholarship only covers tuition fees, accommodation, and basic health insurance. Additional expenses, such as travel, extra-curricular activities, and personal needs, are the student’s responsibility.
- Scholars are expected to return to their home country after the completion of their program and contribute to the development of their country’s economy and society.
Some of the selection parameters for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Academic Excellence
- Leadership Skills
- Global Perspective
- Language Proficiency
- Motivation and Goals
Interview Format for International Candidates
The final list includes candidates from more than 100 countries. These candidates are then interviewed by groups of teachers and experts. The interview usually lasts 15-30 minutes and follows these steps:-
- Greeting and introduction
- Verification of documents
- Discussion about the candidate’s motivation for applying
- Evaluation of the candidate’s academic knowledge and career aspirations
- Conclusion and opportunity for the candidate to ask questions to the committee
Benefits Of Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- International Students from foreign countries will be able to get the scholarship amount under the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship.
- Students will be offered various subjects for undertaking in their UG or PG degree as their major subjects.
- There are around 8 kinds of scholarships that will be provided to the students for applying for anyone.
- Students pursuing PhD and PG degrees in the fields of arts, natural sciences and engineering will be given scholarship amounts of 1800 TL and 1400 TL.
- Turkish Language course for the duration of 1 year will be offered to the students on the basis of their academic performance.
- Students will be able to pursue an LLM course from Ankara University.
- This scholarship will cover the major allowances.
- Art scholarship will cover various music field courses.
- The students will need to get online registration under the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship for getting faster registration.
- This will provide higher education to the students for studying.
Features Of Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Republic of Türkiye has launched the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched for International Students.
- For getting the scholarship amount, the student must receive an admission letter of offer from Turkey University.
- Students will be able to undertake UG, PG and PhD degrees.
- There are around 8 scholarships that have been launched in the form of subsidiary scholarship initiatives.
- The scholarship amount of 500 TL, 700 TL, 900 TL will be provided to the students pursuing UG, PG ,and Ph.D. degrees under the Success Scholarship.
- The scholarship amounts provided to the students will cover the tuition fee, monthly stipend, health insurance, accommodation fees, flight tickets, etc.
- It is mandatory for the students to secure minimum cut-off marks in the IELTS/TOEFL/GRE/SAT.
- The student will need to apply online under the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship before the last date to apply online.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
|Undergraduate Scholarship Program||Students must be pursuing UG studies in the fields such as engineering, social sciences, health sciences, and basic sciences.|
|Graduate Scholarship Program||Students must be undertaking PG and PhD degrees in the social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, and engineering.|
|Art Scholarship Program||This scholarship will be provided to the students for pursuing or undertaking UG, PG and PhD degrees in the areas of musical sciences, performing arts, and fine arts at Ankara Music and Fine Arts University.|
|Merit Scholarship Program||Students who have fulfilled the requirements of international academic and language proficiency documents will be considered eligible for applying.|
|Success Scholarship Program||Meritorious students pursuing UG, PG and PhD degrees from Turkish Universities will be considered eligible.|
|Research Scholarship Program||International researchers and academicians, PhD scholars will be considered eligible for carrying out research at Turkish University.|
|KATİP||Foreign public officials, diplomats, academics, and researchers must be pursuing or carrying out Turkish Language courses.|
|Joint Scholarship Program||Syrian Students, Muslim students of OIC member states, and Turkish students must be pursuing or carrying out LLM, Leadership skills and UG/PG/PhD degrees in the fields of aviation, technology and space.|
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Passport Copy
- ID Card
- Latest Passport Size Photo
- Educational Certificates
- Research Statement
- Research Proposal
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc)
- International language test results such as TOEFL, and IELTS
Process To Apply Online Under Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Menu Bar.
- Then click on the option of Application/Login.
- The Registration Page will get displayed on your screen.
- Click on the link to Register.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the details such as:-
- Middle Name
- Secret Question
- Secret Answer
- Click on the tick mark stating I’m not a robot.
- Then click on the tick mark I Approve.
- After that, click on the Save Button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Scroll through the page until you will reach the bottom side.
- Look under the section of About.
- Click on the link to Contact.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned-below office address, phone number and email ID:-
- Office Address
- Oğuzlar Mah.
- Mevlana Boulevard No: 145
- P.K: 06520
- ANKARA TURKEY
- Phone Number:-. 08504550982
- Email ID:- [email protected]